• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream Date With Steph, Part II(m/f, adult), feel free to comment.

icebadger26

TMF Expert
You tell me to give you a few minutes as you go upstairs to change into something that I will be pleased with and at the same time I go out to my car to get my special bag that contains the things I will use to get my full tickling pleasure out of you.
I come back into the house and sit on the couch waiting for you to come downstairs. You tell me to close my eyes as you come down and stand in front of me. You are dressed in a pink silk button down nightshirt that hits you about mid-thigh in length. You also have put on a nice pair of black sheer pantyhose and tell me how sheer the crotch is. Looking at you from head to toe causes my jeans to get tighter and your pink nails, toe rings and anklet look great through the black nylon material. I also see from the silk material on your shirt that you are also excited about what is going to happen with those bare hard nipples pressing against the silk material of your shirt. In my mind, I am looking very forward to cutting those hose from your body later on to tickle the bare skin that is covering it.
I hug you tightly and kiss you very deeply. I whisper in your ears that I am going to take great pleasure in making you my tickle slave and with that you lead me up the stairs to your bedroom.
The room is very dark only lit up by a few candles that you have set out and makes for a perfect setting to the experience we are going to share. On the bed, I see that you already have four restraint cuffs out with rope attached to them and you crawl on the bed and lay with your arms and legs spread out waiting for me to tie you down.
I strip down to my cotton briefs before I tie you and already you see what you are doing to me by the bulge you see and we have barely started. I take the restraints and put one on each wrist then attach the rope to it. I stretch your arms out and tie the rope off the the top corners of the bed frame. With your hands tied, I lean down and kiss you deeply again, trailing my kisses to your ears and neck. I watch the silk night shirt rise where your nipples begin to harden with excitement and I continue to kiss you a little longer. I then go down to your beautiful hosed covered ankles and put the restraints on them. I open your legs very wide and attach the ropes to each ankle restraint then tie each leg off to the bottom corners of the bed frame. Not being able to resist, I lightly run my fingers up both hosed feet at the same time which causes your feet to jerk and small giggles come from your mouth. I love that your nipples continue to press against the silk material of your shirt and look forward to seeing those feel later on.
I go to my special bag and pull out a few of my famous make-up brushes and a few small firmer artist brushes and show them to you. You smile and I see your body anticipating being tickled by those brushes in the way you are already squirming without being tickled yet. Seeing this type of excitement, including seeing those hosed feet flexing, is making the feelings I have more intense and I am ready to make our night that much better with sharing our desires for this beautiful fetish.
I position myself at the head of the bed and use a single make-up brush to run down your bare arms, down to your smooth underarms and back up. When the brush strokes hit your underarms you squirm to get away and the giggles can't help to come out. I keep a nice steady up and down stroke going on your underarms and your squirming becomes more and more frequent. Your giggles turns to laughter and I keep the underarm tickling going just for a bit longer and stop to check on you. With breathing very deeply you tell me that you are ok and that if things get to be too much, you will use the safe word "Mr Tickle" to let me know to stop. I get a second make-up brush out and use both of them slowly up and down on your underarms and your giggles start up again. The sound of that sweet giggle combined with watching you struggle has really made my briefs tight and I figured it might be a good time to have you see what you are doing to me.
I climb up on the bed and straddle your waist and go back to using those brushes to tickle your underarms and as I tickle you, you notice my arousal from doing this to you and comment how sexually turned on I am making you with the tickling and seeing my excitement.
I stop for a moment to lay on top of you and kiss your mouth very deeply again. Feeling my hardness against your body causes you to stir in a sexual way and I keep the kiss very brief to throw in some teasing and you smile in approval of what is happening so far.
I unbutton your shirt except one button that rests between your breasts. I open your shirt to expose your bare tummy and waist and keep your breasts covered for the moment. Taking my brush, I drag it down one side to your waist, then across the waistband of your pantyhose to the other side of your waist, then up your waist and across the top part of your tummy. Sort of like a drawing a "tickle square" but using the brush to paint the inside of that square by tickling the rest of your tummy. I love hearing the giggles that are coming out but the thing I love more is to see the muscles quivering when the brush tickles the different parts of your tummy and waist and you are laughing now that brush is tickling more frequent. I keep my pace quick with repeating the "tickle square" and filling in that square. With me being straddled over you, it is hard for you to buck and try to get away from the brush and the light non-stop tickling is just right that you find no need for the safe word and enjoy something that you have been craving for a while. In between strokes, I do find time to swirl that brush in your bellybutton and with that added to the mix, you are being driven nuts not only by the tickling but seeing the damp spot on my cotton briefs is making a very moist spot on the sheer crotch of your pantyhose that I will discover in a very short time.
Before I get off the bed, I do unbutton that last button of your silk shirt. I run my fingertips over your hard nipples through the material and a small moan is heard and I continue to feel how great your hard nipples feel with silk covering them. I do this briefly to tease once again then open your shirt completely. I watch your bare nipples harden to the open air but I also see what this type of tickling has done to you so far.
I don't say anything and get off the bed and come to the side of you and kiss you again. As I kiss you, I get my mouth close to your ear. I tell you how pleased I am with you being my tickle slave and as I tell you how pleased I am to see this, I take my index finger and run it up the wet crotch of your pantyhose. I start from your wet pussy and trail my finger up slowly barely brushing your swollen clit. That single touch causes your legs to stiffen, your hips to raise slightly and you let out a small gasp. I tell you that is only the start of another type of special attention you will get later on.
I go into my bag and pull out a black blindfold and tell you that I want to add another element to your experience and I cover your eyes so that from this point on, you can only hear and feel what is being done to you. I see you breathe deeply and those bare nipples stay hard and you can still feel that faint finger stroke to the wet crotch of your pantyhose.
I go down to your feet and you feel my hands begin to lightly massage them. My fingers glide over the tops of your hosed feet and I tell you how hot your pink toenails look through the black sheer material. I also tell you how erotic it is that you do wear the toe ring and anklet and that I would love to be your foot slave on a regular basis. In your mind, the thought of your feet being worshiped and tickled is enough that I see the wetness growing on the crotch of your sheer pantyhose. My finger press into the bottoms of your toes and work their way down to the base of your toes and to the balls of your feet. Every touch from my hands is causing you to squirm more and more and my fingers press firmly into the arches and soles of those sexy feet and you can't help but to slightly arch your hips and seeing that is getting to be too much for me to handle.
I stop for a moment and I get up for a minute. I ask you if you know what you are doing to me and you shake your head no. With that, I get very close to the bottom of one of your feet and you feel my hardness being pressed against the the bottom of your hosed foot. You let out a small gasp again and your toes curl around the wet swollen head of that hardness. Just feeling it with your foot is causing your clit to throb and you tell me how turned on you are now with these things happening to you. I pull the hardness away from your toes and go back to lightly massaging your sexy hosed feet.
You are getting into this soft treatment and I notice how relaxed you have gotten. With not being able to see, I take both index fingers and slowly drag the nails of those fingers up the middle of your soles. You scream not expecting it and before you can say anything, I give you another slow nail stroke on both feet. Your feet are jerking and your giggle leak out again. Before long I have to add a few my nails to this and soon I have you screaming and laughing with being tickled firmly on your feet. Within a few minutes you let out the words "Mr. Tickle" and I stop right away. With you breathing hard I get next to your ear and whisper "What happened to the woman that said she can take being tickled like this?" You shrug your shoulders and I ask if you need a different type of "torment" As I whisper this to you, my fingers find your hard nipples and I pinch them very lightly off and on and your back arches with each pinch. I also whisper that maybe I should "torment" other areas as well and with that, you feel my hand cupping your wet crotch then slowly pulling my hand up between your legs grazing over that hosed covered swollen clit. Your hips try to arch into my hand but it is gone already. Your breathing quickens in anticipation of being sexually teased with being helpless but I tell you that I am going to try to see if your endurance to foot tickling can be a bit longer.
I go back down to your feet and look up and see how very very soaked your crotch has become and I have been leaking from my swollen head for a while in just having my fun with you. This time I take one foot in my hand to hold it more still and I take my nail and drag it across your toes and along the base of your toes. Nice long firm sweeping strokes then stroking each toe. Your foot shakes in my hand and your giggles turn to laughter in a very short time. I trail my nail down the ball of your foot and lightly scratch at it which sends you through the roof. I see you trying to hold back your laughter and I keep tickling the ball of your foot until your laugher bursts out and you can't control it anymore. I take the tickling down your arch and up your sole, alternating the firmness of the tickling. I keep your foot locked in my hand and you are on the brink of "Mr. Tickle". I then take my hand, pulling your toes back to stretch the sole smooth, I firmly but slowly take my single nail and drag it down the middle of your foot and stop then I repeat it but the frequency quickens. Each stroke is causing you more and more laugher and you can't stand it anymore. You scream out "Mr. Tickle!" and I stop tickling right away.
I stand and just watch you breathing very deeply from the sweet foot tickling I gave you and I admire how sexy and erotic you look laying there blindfolded and helpless. I crawl back on top of the bed and lay on top of you again. My bare warm and wet hardness is felt on your bare tummy and I kiss your lips ears and neck and tell you how hot you have made me and that i will treat you to something other than tickling for a little bit.
My kisses trail down to your nipples and I lightly run my lips and tongue over each one. Your back arches in pleasure and it is just as sweet listening to your moans as it is listening to your giggles. I tongue massage your nipples inside of my mouth and use my teeth to gently nibble each nipple. Your body is now squirming from a different sensation and my own arousal increases from bringing this pleasure to you.
As my mouth is making those nipples feel good, I slide my hand down past the waistband of your pantyhose and my fingers brush that swollen clit through the hose and your body responds with arching into my fingers. Something is feeling different down there and I stop nibbling your nipples for a second to confirm my thought of what I felt with my fingers brushing your clit. I go to sit between those tied spread legs and my thought was correct, you have a nice small bar that has been placed through your pierced clit and now that has gotten my attention.
I sit there just staring at that bar through the black sheer nylon and you ask if things are ok. I take my finger and I lightly flick that bare through the hose and you gasp with each flick and your hips jerk each time my finger hits that bar. I stop to watch you breathing hard and I tell you that I didn't know you had that done. You smile and say that it adds to the feeling and wanted me to be surprised. You ask if I like it and I respond with flicking it lightly with my fingers again and it gets your hips to jerk with each flick. I then slide down to your ear and whisper that I am going to show you how much I like it.............
I return between those spread hosed legs and I use my nails to tickle that area below your belly button, where the hips and legs meet and I stroke there lightly up and down. You begin to giggle again and I see how very soaked your crotch is and I keep tickling that area a little more. I press my nails in a little firmer and I get you screaming from it being so ticklish. I move my fingers up and down that hip/leg area and you are getting closer to saying "Mr. Tickle" again and I stop to give you a break. You are breathing hard and without saying a word, I begin to play with that bar that is through your clit and just flicking it with my fingers is making your hips dance in pleasure and I stop then start again teasing you very badly. I also take both ends of that bar with my fingers and I pull it slightly through the hose and you let out a loud gasp. I put it back then pull it again very slightly and you gasp once more.
At this point you are asking for relief and I begin to flick that bar again and it is making you arch your hips more and more and you are very close to orgasm and I decide to run my nails on that hip/leg area and that is the button you were looking for. As I flick that bar through your clit, your legs stiffen up and I see your toes clinch and you explode into a very intense orgasm. Being tickled through it adds to it and your screams are a mix of sexual pleasure and being tickled and I watch the wetness just drip from the crotch of your hose.
I slide back up your body to kiss you again and I whisper that you are going to get a nice break and you feel me get off the bed. Not knowing where I am, you relax a little and let your body calm down from the excitement that just happened. You feel me at your feet again but you hear and feel the hose being cut from your feet and the hose peeled down to your tied ankles. You then feel the scissors cutting up each leg and the scissors are used carefully to cut the middle of your pantyhose up past the crotch to the waistband and I remove the pantyhose from your body. Before going back down to your bare feet, I stop to place my mouth in front of your wetness and I give you a gentle blow there which causes a gasp from you and makes your hips rise looking for my mouth. I stop and go back down to those hot bare feet. I comment on how nicely tan they are and once again let you know that I love the shade of pink you had on your toes. The toe rings blow me away and you feel light kisses being placed on your toes. You take a deep breath and you know that I enjoy worshiping your sexy feet. I kiss the bottoms of your toes and trail the kisses along the base of your toes then down your arches and back up your soles. You have told me what this does to you and I see from your reaction that you have been looking forward to this kind of attention. The kisses turn into licks and sucks on those sensitive toes and I see that your hips are arching again and see from the wetness what is happening to your feelings. With your toes in my mouth, my tongue slips in and out between your toes but without saying, my nail lightly caresses the bottoms of your feet and small giggle begin all over again. I suck up and down on your bare hot toes but your bare feet are also being tickled and you are giggling and arching your hips wishing I would stick to one or the other. I am enjoying what I am doing to you and I keep licking and sucking your toes as my nails keep stroking your bare feet. I vary the speed of the tickling on your feet from light soft strokes to firm quick ones and then I get a non-stop tickling on your feet and I get you to that point and you scream "Mr. Tickle". I take my mouth and hands off of your feet and go to my bag and get the make-up brushes back out and return to your side. My hands lightly stroke your body and I tell you how much fun and how excited you are making me from all of this and that I have a little more for you.
I kneel between your tied spread legs and down get a chance to run those brushes over your bare hip/leg area and I have a nice twist on that. You begin to feel those brushes tickling your lower tummy and that special hip/leg area and the muscles are quivering with each ticklish stroke. Your giggles are addicting and the more I hear the more I desire to keep your special torment going. The brush strokes come more frequent and your body is shaking from this tickling. With the one hand I keep tickling with the brush then you feel the second make-up brush start to stroke that bare swollen clit. The bristles touching your clit cause that nice gasp between your giggles. You fight to push your hips against the brush but each time I pull it away then once you lower your hips I stroke your clit again with the brush.
To keep your hips down, I straddle your waist but I am facing your feet and I use both brushes to tickle your lower tummy and use the other brush to sexually tease your very swollen clit. You are breathing very hard and it is hard for you to control the giggles. Seeing the brushes tickle and tease you is making me more and more aroused and I tell you how bad you are making me leak with letting me experience this with you. I stop tickling and alternate the brush that are sweeping back and forth across your pierced clit. I also watch your toes flexing from being teased and you are getting closer to orgasm again. You beg for relief again and I take each brush and dab at your clit. The dabs are making you want to arch but you can't because of me being on top of you and they just jerk in small bursts. The pleading from you is getting to me and and decide to reach in my bad and get something to help you.
You hear the buzzing coming from the vibrator I have brought and I drag it along your inner thighs and along your tummy asking if this is what you need and you plead to me to make you cum. I take the vibe and touch each side of the bar that runs through your clit and it cause you to moan louder and louder and I keep it on that bar to tease you a bit longer. With your clit being more sensitive after being pierced, it doesn't take long for you to get to that point that your pussy begins to throb and as you are cumming from the vibe my nails tickle that hip/leg area and you scream to the point of scaring me. As you are coming down from that second orgasm, I place the vibe on the bed and get that make-up brush against and waste no time sweeping your sensitive clit. My body weight is hold your hips down and you scream from being sexually tickled on your clit and you tell me you can't handle it anymore. I ask why not use the safe word, seeing if you take the bait and you lay there laughing and screaming as that brush is being stroked quicker on your clit and you plead with me to stop and I just keeping sexually tickling your clit. Finally you scream "Mr. Tickle" and I stop my torment of your clit.
I get off of you and lay next to you just rubbing my hand on your body, lightly massaging your soft breasts. I tell you that you have made me very happy and I kiss your mouth and ears and neck again. I whisper to you that I desire to do a little more and that you will be released very soon. You quiver at the thought of how much more can I do and you express your excitement to me.
You feel me get up and I go to my bag again and go back down to those bare hot feet of your. You feel oil being trickled down over your toes and feel the oil running down both sides of your feet and it causes your feet to move a little from the feeling. I take my fingers and spread the oil over the bottoms of your toes and feet so that they are nice and slippery. I then take the soft bristle tooth brush I brought and begin to brush your toes with it. There are no giggles this time but you just start laughing and I move the brush along each toe then slowly drag the brush across the base of your toes and you clinch your toes to try to stop me. I continue to make very small quick strokes down the balls of your feet then down the arches. Your feet are really jerking bad and the oil is making them more sensitive than normal. I place the brush in the middle of your foot, drag it slowly down and then back up. I change it and I use small quick strokes against your soles and the tickling is getting really bad that you are starting to scream again that you can't take it.
I challenge you again by taunting you about being so tickle tough and you try to keep from laughing but the brush tickles too much. I hold your foot with one hand and use that brush against your oiled sole. Very small quick strokes that trail up and down the bottom of that foot. Your screams are getting louder and you are clinching your teeth to hold out but you can't and scream "Mr. Tickle" once again. I stop and then slide my head up between your legs. I see how swollen and wet you have become from being foot tickled and I gently blow against your wet pussy and clit. That causes you to arch your hips right away and I stop blowing until you lower your hips. I blow again and keep blowing to make you sexually nuts. I tell you how much I have been looking forward to this part and tell you that I am going to lick you to orgasm but as you get to that point, my nails are going to rake your oiled soles and make you scream in such pleasure with a tickling edge. My tongue lightly plays with that bar through your clit and your response is amazing. You gasp and moan and push your hips into my face. I flick that bar more and more often and with your hips jerking with each flick, I keep flicking off and on driving you nuts. I then place my mouth over your swollen clit and take your clit plus the bar into my very wet hot mouth. Inside my mouth as I suck your clit, my tongue plays with that bar more and you moans are turning into small whimpers aching to be relieved of this sexual torture. As I suck your clit, I pull in it slightly with my mouth and that sends your through the roof. Your hands clinch as the pleasure is getting more intense and I begin to lick your clit fast and firmer and your body is tensing up for a monster orgasm. You are at that point of cumming and I sense it. I place my nails against your feet and with the speed of how fast I lick your clit that is the speed I tickle your feet and you scream that I need to stop. I keep going knowing that you want it more so I bury my tongue into your clit licking as hard and as fast as I can. My nails are raking those ticklish soles faster too and your body is thrashing from all of this sensation happening to it. Your body stiffens and you yell louder than before as my tongue brings you to your third orgasm but the tickling of your oiled soles is making it more intense. Without stopping, I keep licking and know that I am going to orally tickle your clit and know that you are not going to be able to stand it.
My tongue rubs that hot clit and my nails keep tickling your feet. You beg me to stop and I hear the whimpering in your tone that you are on the brink of joyful tears from this kind of pleasure. I keep sexually tickling your clit with my tongue and I see that you are forming the "M" of the safe word but you are holding out on purpose. You are testing your own limits and with the foot tickling going hand in hand with your clit being tickled with my tongue, you feel the need to see what you can handle. Seeing that drives me nuts and I lick very hard and very fast with my nails doing the same to your sexy feet. You scream out very loud and long "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMrrrrrrrrrrrrr. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkllllleeeeeeee!" I stop right away and just watch you come down from the intense feelings I have put you through.
I lay next to you and take the blindfold off of your eyes. You see the pleasure in my face and we kiss once again. You whisper that you need me inside of you and feel my very wet warm hardness being pressed against your body as we kiss. I untie your ankles and then your hands but I ask for something special and you know what I want. You lay me on my back and get on top of me. You slowly slide that warm hot pussy down on my hardness and just sit there as you tuck your bare feet close into my body. My nails find those still oiled soles and I lightly run my nails up and down your ticklish feet with me being inside of you. The movement of your body from being foot tickled is causing me to get very close to exploding but in the same sense, being foot tickled with me being inside of you is causing you to get closer too. I tickle longer and as I do, the tickling on your feet gets quicker and firmer and between your laughing, your moans get louder and I feel your pussy throbbing as my hardness throbs at the same time. With me inside of you, the movement of your body from being foot tickle causes and very intense orgasm to come out of me and I scream my pleasure to you as you also orgasm from this special type of intercourse that we have both talked about.
You pull yourself off of me and then lay on top of me. I hold you very tight and express to you that you have made my dreams come true with us getting together to share the wonderful fetish we have both talked about. You are very exhausted from the emotions I have put you through and your breathing becomes deeper and deeper and I pull the covers over you and drape my arm over you as we both fall asleep from an experience that we have both wanted for a very long time........

Dream Date

Wow, great story, just like it was in probably many of our dreams here, good writing and storyline, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!! Steph does have that effect of many people, does she not?

wow!

Someone hand me a cigarette (I don't smoke but I think I need to start!) <giggles> You guys are such sweethearts, I'm deeply flattered (and it's sooo hot in here, too bad my windows don't open...) :justlips:

XOXO

Last edited:
lrtk36, thanks for the comment. She does have that effect and with her urging, I have posted some stuff that I have written and will be posting a few more. I am very surprised at the views I have gotten with my stories.
What better way to say thank you than to honor Steph with some of my thoughts. You are very welcome Steph and thanks for pushing me a little!

(steph still blushing furiously)
Why thank you honey, and you're welcome. You're very talented writer (for the record folks, we've never met!) and I knew that others would enjoy your stories as much as I do. Can't wait to read more!

XOXO

Ice

Your storline is simply great, and with someone as nice as steph to write about, you shouldn't have any problem continuing. She is an excellant subject and main character, light up another smoke and sit back and enjoy steph, LOL, maybe we can get a few new idea's after talking to steph to add to the storyline huh???? Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be a pleasure to add to the storyline and once again, I really appreciate the kind words and I will get more stories up here in the near future. Btw Steph, monster squeeze for you for pushing me!

S'not a problem honey. I like to see good talent get recognized!

XOXO

Storyline

Ice: How about working Steph into a set of hand and foot stocks? So she can be erotically tickled to submission? (Hey Steph, hope you don't mind the suggestion) That would be an awesome addition, i think, but nonetheless your story is superb, love that main character, and her soles,LOL. Keep it up Ice, your doing fantastic.

Mike

lrtk36, you mean the type of stocks that both the hands and feet are in the same stocks or seperate stocks with her stretched out?
Thanks again for the encouragement, I just posted another one I had in my keeper bin.

Re: Storyline

I don't mind darlin', you KNOW the stocks are a total fantasy of mine...You guys are the wildest!
XOXO

lrtk36 said:
Ice: How about working Steph into a set of hand and foot stocks? So she can be erotically tickled to submission? (Hey Steph, hope you don't mind the suggestion) That would be an awesome addition, i think, but nonetheless your story is superb, love that main character, and her soles,LOL. Keep it up Ice, your doing fantastic.

Mike

Storyline

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Steph in stocks would be any mans dream come true!!!!!!! Ice: the one's that are seperate, so she can be stretched out, ummmmmmmm, nice and taunt!!!!!!!!!! So beautiful, so ticklish, yummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Thanks steph for not minding and i KNOW your favorite fantasy, take care and be safe, both of you, See ya soon. Mike

dunno bout all that Sugar, but you're a sweetie for saying it...
:justlips:

XOXO

That is one CLASSIC STORY!!!!!

...If not a "MANUAL" on how to sensually tickle torture Steph. Oh how I wish I could tickle her like that.

Thanks for the kind words ticklishscribe and Miss Steph, you are always welcome. You are quite the inspirtation!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back