• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric tootbrush vs. Toothbrush

Edge

Level of Quintuple Jade Feather
I'm wondering...for those of you who have used an electric toothbrush on the soles of ticklish feet, I hear thats one of the best ways to torture feet. My question is, using a regular toothbrush, is that anywhere near as effective? Or is there a big difference between using electric toothbrush and your regular everyday toothbrush to tickle soles?

In my opinion, a regular toothbrush can't even come close to the electric toothbrush. Part of what makes the electric toothbrush work so well, is the movement and vibration of the brush head. Especially with a sonicare, there is no way someones hand can move as fast as the bristles on that thing. I think even the noise it makes adds to the tickle factor. If I'm blindfolded and hear that noise, I know I'm in for it! I just have to wait and see where! LOL

tbbw

Hey Edge,

Sure regular toothbrushes work great..esp between the toes with a little baby oil..however if you get to rough with the toothbrush you could hurt the toes and eventually your arm will get tired from all that tickling up and down motion on the soles...

A electric toothbrush, parTICKularly, a Sonicare VIBRATES as well as tickles like a regular toothbrush so you can just place the e-toothbrush between the toes and let the vibrations do the work...this kills, I know!;) :D
And of course because of this the vibrations work well on the soles, so you don't have to be as vigorous with your hand movements and again let the e-toothbrush do all the work.

Oh yeah and for some real fun...get to Sonicares and try them on both feet at the same time!!!
Now THAT is a fun time!:devil:

Sonicare is the absolute BEST for foot tickling torture!
I agree with the previous poster- get 2 of them and you can have some real fun!
Just imagine having the lee in foot stocks and then just sitting in front of them and using both brushes--- one on each sole---!:devil:

i like electric....

I like electric more for the psychological torture than anything, that evil buzz sends shivers down the spine of any 'lee......

They are BOTH evil tools and should NEVER be used! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER! Not on me! Put that darned thing away! Get it away from me!

LOL

(shiver)

QBWeaver said:
They are BOTH evil tools and should NEVER be used! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER! Not on me! Put that darned thing away! Get it away from me!

LOL

(shiver)

You say NO NO NO...but your feet say YES YES YES :devil: :D

I have NO idea what you people are talking about :D

(Blows a kiss at my dentist friend who sent the Sonicare :justlips: )
XOXO

Knowing Sean, it's probably directed at any of us, that child is WILD...:D

XOXO

TicklingIsLife said:
Who is that directed to now... :eek: :devil:

Haven't used the electric toothbrush. Sean, care to demonstrate??:devil: :devil: :D

-Clicks on toothbrush-

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Any particular place you'd like me to start with, Kis?

The Sean Man

The Sean Man said:
-Clicks on toothbrush-

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Any particular place you'd like me to start with, Kis?

The Sean Man

Oh, you really have me confused, don't you?:confused: I meant a demonstration with YOU as the victim...I mean lee!:devil:

Sonic Care

QBWeaver said:

LOL

(shiver)

And QB said that the first time I brought a sonic care toothbrush to one of our gatherings. The look on DVNC's face was priceless! LOL

I thought Kim was going to hit the ceiling too ;)

HELP!

For me (on me LOL), an electric toothbrush tickles WAY more than a regular one.

As a rule, different techniques in different areas of my feet affect me different ways.

But I can barely take that! It just feels like a million tiny fingernails all over! Good gracious, it makes me want to cry. And they tickle even worse under my arms. (whimpers)

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Electric Vs Manual

I used an electric toothbrush on the soles of an ex-girlfriends feet and she went ballistic, was practically screaming with laughter. Tried a manual tooth brush around her toes on another occasion and she giggled and smiled quite a bit but nothing near as uncontrollable as when I used the electric.

I find that the electric toothbrush is waaaaaaaaaaaay much more worse than a hairbrush. I go totally ballistic when the bristles hit my feet.

gigglegal

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back