• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tourist's Feet are sexy!

T

Tidas

Ok, first of all I live in Destin, which for those of you who don't know, is a really really popular tourist trap. It's on the panhandle, sugar sand beaches and all that crap. It's lovely here, excpet for all the damn tourists. So anyway, today I'm driving home, when I get stuck in an awful traffic jam. Just for grins I look behind me to see who was there...it was some minivan from Kansas, but the Woman in the passenger seat was totally barefoot and had her sexy pampered peds in the windshield glass. Of course I began to stare and drool, and that is when she noticed me looking! She looked at me and smiled, and then wiggled her toes as if to say "Hi" I was in heaven! She streched her soles and wiggled her toes and did lot's of footplay for me, and it was pretty obvious to her husband that I was enjoying this, so he leaned over and began tickling her feet, I guess as a show of ownership! lol! So of course, she threw her feet down and was howling while her changed lanes. Well later on I pulled up next to them on the passenger's side and mouthed to the woman as she looked over, "Nice Feet.." she laughed and they pulled away. I didn't catch up to them again, but that's probably for the better! anyway, i thought i would share my little experience with all mt tmf friends!

Cool story

I always love seeing bare soles in the passenger seat of a car!

Great job "getting" the guy to tickle her too!!

Florida was awesome for passenger car sightings!!!

Nice experience, Mr Tidas, my good friend! I always love a nice foot show, and the husband giving her the extra tickle must have been something you truly enjoyed. Wish I could have been there to see it.

Mitch

I love to see the occasional "dashboard foot". You're a lucky dude to find a pair of 'em (feet) with an owner that wanted to play!

Say... I wonder a couple weeks from now (when those toursits are done with their vacation,) if we'll see a note from one of our regulars detailing how he and his wife teased some dude in traffic down in Destin.

Sometimes it's a small world. ;)

They all do it on purpose..........the EVIL Temptresses that they are!;) :devil:

TTD

Yes, TTD, that was just what I was going to observe--they do know and they tease. Bless them for it. :D

Nah, we girls really have no clue about this :angel:

Me personally, I have a tendency to do this when the travelling companion is boring me :D

XOXO

steph said:
Nah, we girls really have no clue about this :angel:

Oh no...we have no clue. I have no idea what these guys are talking about. Ok..I must be going now. I have to finish my pedicure so I can tease, ummm I mean wiggle my toes, hmmm...I mean look nice for my date tonight! LMAO

tbbw

LOL!

I'm going to get mine done too, except the "date" I'm going to look nice for is my MUNCH MATES!! Have a fun time on the date!

XOXO

ticklishbbw said:
Oh no...we have no clue. I have no idea what these guys are talking about. Ok..I must be going now. I have to finish my pedicure so I can tease, ummm I mean wiggle my toes, hmmm...I mean look nice for my date tonight! LMAO

tbbw

Munch Mates

Very nice Steph, a munch mate would have a great time with those soles and toes, especially if they were, hmmmmmm, what's the word?, incapacitated???????????? LOL, very nice thought isn't it?????????
Munching in my sleep, LOL.

Re: Munch Mates

:Kiss2:

XOXO

lrtk36 said:
Very nice Steph, a munch mate would have a great time with those soles and toes, especially if they were, hmmmmmm, what's the word?, incapacitated???????????? LOL, very nice thought isn't it?????????
Munching in my sleep, LOL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back