• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where are they now??

ShoeKing

Hey all,

Strange question for everyone:

I have found that whenever I find a fantastic ticklee in videos, I never seem to find them again. Anyone else notice this?

Case in point: I'm a fan of the Footparadise vids, and I think that model JENNY is the hottest, sexiest ticklee I've ever seen. (Just my type, what can I say.) She was ina few vids that I watch all the time.

Now I'm seeing in posts that she got married and is out of the whole "tickle scene". Is that true? D'OH!!! Man, I really loved her!!!

I also really liked a model from RealTickling (whose name escapes me right now). Saw one vid, and then she dropped off the face of the Earth.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that these girls (hopefully!) have lives and move on to other things, but it just seems like whenever I find a ticklee I love watching, she's gone five minutes later.

One hope: I still like Renee from Footparadise and she's been in a ton of vids. If she goes away, I give up. :)

Maybe somoene should post a "Where are they now?" thing for these models. :)

Alana From Realtickling..

I always thought she was one of the hottest ticklees ever!

Tron

well I have never seen a tickling video yet, but i want to see if i can find a good one to watch with sinner. do you got any good ideas?

EvlJester said:
well I have never seen a tickling video yet, but i want to see if i can find a good one to watch with sinner. do you got any good ideas?

You might want to watch MTP Productions STRIP TICKLE starring EMBER.

She is a wonderful ticklee who starts out fully clothed and ends up losing clothing everytime she says "Stop" (or {no} I forgot)

Anyway, it could lead to more fun and erotic times with TicklishSinner.

I am definately envious of Jeff at MTP for finding a 'lee like Ember. I would love to have a weekend with her!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back