• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK Game we can all play

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Happy summer!

Okay, after reading the Tickling Gawkers Glossary and hearing my crazy anagrams you probably think I have absolutely no Vanilla life at all. I am about to reinforce that premise.

You all know (and those who come to NESTs) that Mike and I, who both live in Philly, love to get together at times and go "WAGgin'" (pronounced like 'wagon'). That was our take on "Walking And Gawking" (WAG). That's how our Glossary came to be.

Here's a game we also play that I thought I would share with you guys (and reinforce you idea that I am a maniac):

We all know that the Summer brings with it bare feet. And Mike used to tell me that it wasn't robins that indicated the warm weather was here, but a pair of bare feet on the dashboard (Mike is a 'Pod'). So we devised a game. If one of us sees a pair of feet on a dashboard that day, it's considered a base hit. Feet agains the windshield is a double and a pair of feet against the passenger side is a triple. If the feet are hanging out the window, just begging to be tickled, it's a home run. (Mike please correct me if I'm wrong here).

So whenever we get a chance to call one another, we always give the score and see who's winning.

So far, today, I have a man on first.

What's YOUR score?

Max :firedevil

Only time I ever see stuff like that is when I'm on my way down from the cottage, sitting in traffic.... VERY distracting, lol! :D

Yes you are Ayla Ny :devil: yes you are
I guess Dan and I will have to play a game sometime :tickle:

Batter Up!

The California Bears take on the Philadelphia Feathers in the World Tickling Series! A game sure to knock the crowd off their feet! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to warm up my pitcher... :devil:

if you tickle feet that are hanging out of the window, would that be a grand slam?

or a misdemeanor?

the_Baron said:
if you tickle feet that are hanging out of the window, would that be a grand slam?

or a misdemeanor?

I have hit one "Grand Slam" in my life, while going to the New Jersey shore two years ago.
We were stuck in shore traffic and I was the driver and a lady in her mid-20's or so had her feet stuck out the window, perfect target.
Well I got my car a bit close and stuck out my and and wiggled my fingers, she laughed, jumped and and said back to be, "I wondered if hat would happen one day"
Her boyfriend, nearly had a heart attack, replied to her statement,
"I am glad someone finally got her"
I responded, "just doing my duty"
Ironically the traffic broke right after this and I never saw those feet again

Sunday has alot of singles and doubles but not much else...
very distracting!!

Good topic Max!!

pitched what would have been a homerun (if there had been a batter around) while I was sitting in my car in a parking lot and talking on my cell phone today. :)

why didn't i stroll past that car ayla? why oh why?

Last edited:
I was just about to ask myself the same question ;) :D

hey! I just thought of something. who would have scored the homerun? me, leafstk or Baron?

I’ll keep pitching... but I want points! ;)

desperate times call for desparate measures.

i'd introduce myself and start nibbling! grand slam; 4 RBIs; ring the bell this guy's comin' home!

the_Baron said:
desperate times call for desparate measures.

i'd introduce myself and start nibbling! grand slam; 4 RBIs; ring the bell this guy's comin' home!
The risk there is that there just possibly could be a big furry umpire waiting at the plate with a bat to call you "Out!"

Ayla ny said:
hey! I just thought of something. who would have scored the homerun? me, leafstk or Baron?

I’ll keep pitching... but I want points! ;)

I'd even get hit by a pitch just to get to first with you Ayla ;) but then ofcourse I would have to steal second! :D :cool:

no bats for you Mr Umpire Man, those fingers have better things to do than grabbing on some ole Louiville Slugger...

thanks, leafstk :)

so how DOES a pitcher get points?

Trust me, by pitching like that, you're scoring major points with all of us here! ;) :D

Am I allowed to count all of the times that I do this? Cause then I'd be ahead by like 1000s.

Ayla ny said:
no bats for you Mr Umpire Man, those fingers have better things to do than grabbing on some ole Louiville Slugger...
Now that ya mention it, they HAVE been just itching to keep time to some music... "Pinky & The Brain", anyone?
Originally posted by Ayla ny so how DOES a pitcher get points?
By winning, of course... preferably as often as possible!

I had two doubles and a single last night!! :)

The single was more of a bunt because the lady had her toes "gripping" the front of the dash, not really on the dash board...

Hey. still a legitimate single. I had a single yesterday as well. Maybe this one was more of a bunt since she had her feet up on the dashboard but she was slumped so low in her seat I could only see the top of her head.

So I now have a man on 1st and 2nd.

Who's winning?

Max :firedevil

I am :firedevil
I ALWAYS win (evil laugh) MA ha ha ha haaaaaa (COUGH)(GASP) (WHEEZE)
Damn I really got to(GASP) work on that evil laugh. (cough):blush:

Had myself a NICE triple...sexy, chubby toes, DEEP purple polish, flexing on the passenger side mirror, nice toe rings too!(Saw this from the drivers side at a stop light)
Nice legs too!!

And a nice ground rule double...could see the soles in the rear view mirror but didn't get close enough for me to get a good look ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back