• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Foot Ticklers

Ticklish Damsel

There's a Seattle morning radio show that targets the younger adult demographics, hosted by a young married couple. Their cast and crew is made up of other young adults, and they are known in this region for some of their wacky stunts.

They have this one recurring bit where they try to find out how much they can cram into the mouth of one of the men (Jubal) on their production crew -- usually it's some sort of food item (hotdogs, leftover Easter candy, etc.).

Well this past week, while driving to work, I heard that unmistakable shriek of laughter and just knew there was some tickle action going on. Sure enough, when I turned up my stereo they were talking about how they were going to see if 'Sammi's feet would fit into Jubal's mouth! I was a little bummed because I had missed the first part of the bit, but the male host played it, in it's entirety, over and over and over again (and again on Friday as they recapped the highlights of the week) -- obviously he was more than a little interested in this too LOL

Before Jubal even put her foot in his mouth Sammi kept saying, "I don't know if I should do this - my feet are sooooooooo ticklish!" She was at first just giggling madly but then started laughing hysterically and the hosts gave a play by play of the whole contest. The female host (Jackie) was asking, "doesn't it tickle? doesn't it tickle!!" Sammi was barely able to answer, "Ye-he-hesss!! GOD, it TICKLES!!" You could hear poor Sammi's reaction as the hosting couple observed how Jubal was nibbling her toes. Then she put her other foot (well, just the toes) in his mouth and she was done for LOL The hosts were describing how Jubal's tongue was snaking around and in between her toes and she just totally lost it. Long bursts of unbridled laughter spilled from her mouth and filled the airwaves for several seconds at a time. I couldn't believe how long they let this go on. This girl was obviously verrrrrrrry ticklish!!

Afterward they discussed the whole contest in great detail and I enjoyed hearing them saying "tickle" and "ticklish" and "tickling" over and over again. The male host but couldn't help observe that "despite all the screaming and laughing Sammi kept her feet in his face even afterward" Makes me think Sammi may have enjoyed this whole contest just a teeny bit LOL

For those who'd like to see what Sammi (the Ticklee) looks like, here's the link to their website. The female host (Jackie) is a cutie pie too. I don't know if I'll be able to point directly to those pics, so just scroll down on the page and follow the links to the "What Can We Fit in Jubal's Mouth" section: Jackie & Bender's "What Can We Fit in Jubal's Mouth"

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link and info Ticklish-Damsel That woman has some nice feet:D

That is totally awesome...I wish the radio shows were like that here in Atlanta....

Maybe I need to relocate to the Pacific Northwest (my little sis loves living in Portland :)

Sammi has great looking feet!!
And she has a sole foot mole!
I find those sooo sexy!!
What I wouldn't give for some audio!!!

who is this Abby? all I could find are one's with a girl named Sammi!

Sorry to have missed that

That sounded like that would have been some fine listening. Unfortunatly, I live on the FM, but I may have to check them out sometime. Womens laughter is the best music in the world.

Faramir said:
who is this Abby? all I could find are one's with a girl named Sammi!

Oopsy! My bad Sorry, you're right Faramir. It was Sammi (the Traffic Girl), not Abby, that had the ticklish feet.

Not that I usually resurrect dead posts, but...

... for those who are interested, here's a sound file from the Week In Review. The tickling is right near the beginning of the clip.

KISS 106 Week In Review

Enjoy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back