• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personnals stats!

ticklish Brad

TMF Poster
Hello all!!
Been a long time since i wrote here... But i have some good tickles infos for you! I made some stats about females ticklish... I count those stats by talking with ladys in school (university and college), saleswoman in boutiques, friends, at work, family, etc... Total of my "home made survey's": 277 females i can count... I made this stats by talking with them

My stats are: 6% (17 females) are not ticklish at all...
14% (38) are just a little ticklish (like just tisklish on one or two places and just a little bit, no laugh, just giggles...)
30% (82 females)are moderatly ticklish (very ticklish on one or two places and some what ticklish in some places)
30% (82 females)are a lot ticklish (very ticklish in many places, extremely ticklish at one or two body parts)
20% (58 females) are extremely ticklish (no control at all on many parts of their bodys, ticklish almost anywhere)
So we can say that about 80% of females are from quite ticklish to extremely ticklish.. ans 50% are very ticklish...

Also: for feet fans like me:

20% (58 females)are not ticklish on their feet (includes some ladys who said the can giggle a very little...)
6% (17 females)are just a little bit ticklish (giggles, control it many seconds, no laugh...)
24% (68 females) are moderatly ticklish on feet (laugh somtimes, giggles quickly, can stand it some seconds, can control it rarely but some times)
25% (70 females) are a lot ticklish on feet (no control, laugh hardly after few seconds, can stand a massage some times)
25% (70 females) are extremely ticklish on feet (no control, laugh at first touch, can't stand being touched on soles)

So, about 50% of woman seems to be very ticklish on the feet, 25 % in average and 25% very few or not at all.. So, maybe its true that the body parts where ladys are often not ticklish is feet, but also, 75% of them are quite ticklish with 50 % of them who are uncontralbly ticklish on feet... its all or nothing!!!

Another interesting stats, i talk often with ladys about tickling and when it was possible, trynin to know what they think about wich sex is more ticklish...

60% of her think that females are more ticklish...
BUT: 75% of her said that the most ticklish person in their lives are a guy (boy friend, brother, fathers, friend, roomates, etc...)

Also, 80% of them said that guys are more ticklish than females on feet, and that many males in their lives cant be touched on the feet...

so, my personnel conclusion: Males are more ticklish than ladies... (i would say that both sex are ticklish in about 95% of cases, but that there is about 60% of males very ticklish or more againts 50% for females... ) it is my idea... with 15 years of discussions, taking notes, talkings, etc...it is no scientific...just a funny conclusion that i have after all my tickling discussions around me...

And its as little proof that girls are almost all ticklish...so boys are !!

Thank you for sharing this interesting survey, Brad.

I wish that I could be the one to Corroborate your study with actual "hands on" testing of the ladies questioned. :D

I would even let them compare their levels of ticklishness against my level of ticklishness.

Fun survey, though. Thanks again.

mgctouch said:
Thank you for sharing this interesting survey, Brad.

I wish that I could be the one to Corroborate your study with actual "hands on" testing of the ladies questioned. :D

I would even let them compare their levels of ticklishness against my level of ticklishness.

Fun survey, though. Thanks again.

sign me up mgctouch for "hands on" ticklishness scale:devil:

tickleshotel said:
sign me up mgctouch for "hands on" ticklishness scale:devil:

Your registration has been accepted and completed, tickleshotel! Please, kick off your shoes and relax. :D :p :p :p

obviously the only percentages I have is 50/50 that she will say yes
if i ask if I can tickle her. I did ask a girl at work once and thankfully she was into it like I was but she declined to prevent rumors from spreading at work since both she and I are married, but she did allow me to let me watch her husband tickle the daylights out of her this past July

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back