• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just got tickled

ticklish Brad

TMF Poster
Hey, a little true story that occured to me this afternoon, my girlfriend jumped on me and started to tickle me... she tickles me often, but i cant stand it for long time.. but today, i said to her "Lets test where am i ticklish, if i am ticklish everywhere or if there is a spot where i am not!" MY Gf was so surprised that for the 1rst time, i let her tickled me in a volunteer way...She was also, of course, very happy and seems to be excited whit the idea... She even said: "should i tie you up?" and i sais: hummm ok...

She was un controlably excited!!! "God, are you fallen on the head?, you are so ticklish, you know!! You will die!! I'll try to be gentle, but you know how much i love to tickle you, and usually after 10 seconds, i had to stop becaus you jumped and moves too much that can hurt me... now tied, you will be at my mercy!"

I anwsered: "ok, but i just really want to know my limits, where i am ticklish or not, where i am the most ticklish... and if i am not tied, i will always giggles, move and hurt you and it will be finished after 10 seconds as usual... so let's- try this little game today, you'll be happy!!"

she looked at me: "happy? not reallt, excited!! oh yeah!!! You are so ticklish, it will be so funny!!I can't understand it but it seems so torturous for you (yeah, unfortunatly, my GF are not ticklish at all!!! but are a ler, a good one i found...)

So she tied me up whit nylon socks for my ankles and wrists...Then, she took some tools: a feather, a pencil, a little teddy bear!.. she started at my face, using the feather... i laugh in seconds... "she said: i will give you notes on ten for evey body parts: So in your face (including nose and ears), i would give you a 8... (she tickles me there for about 2 minutes with the feather...

2 step: my neck: "Oh oh, a good part: a ten on ten!!! (boy am i ticklish there!! the feather was again the perfect tool) the tickling there last 5 minutes

"You would die before i finished my study" she said in laughing...

3rd step: my tummy and nibble. "oh oh, another 10!!! Youre laughing after 1 second with my finger and the feather too... boy, you are so ticklish my love... thank you to let me play loll)(5 minutes of tickling again, with fingers and feather)

4rth step: armpits: " loll can i mark a 12 on 10!!!?? " she said laughing.. (She used the feather, the pencilm, the teddy bear and her fingers... all made the same results: laughin at the first touch!! about 10 minutes of tickling there...

5th: The ribs: "GOSH, i have never seen that before:you laugh before i touched you!! 10 minutes after, she gaves me a brake... the fingers definitly made the best effects... what a torture i was living... for a guy who never let people tickle him more than seconds, over 30 min of tickling was so much a torture!!

6th part: my hips and thighs : "loll no place of you body will not be ticklish loll i give you a 9 on ten here, you laugh in 5 seconds loll and beg me to stop in 10 loll My dear, i love it... loll We will have to do this again!!!" tickled there for 5 minutes...

7th part: the knees and legs: "humm, a body part where i would say that you are just "very ticklish" and not extremely. A 7,5 on ten!!!(3 minutes of torture there... 40 minutes total...

AND FINALLY: "i have kept your weakness for the end" When she tickled me, its always on feet, she know i cant stand it... laughing just to think about it...but i was tied, she had tools... god.. will i be able to take that? "Humm, i tickled you 40 minutes now, 20 more will give us an hour of tickling.. that would been a great gift for me my dear" she said...

"20 minutes? on feet??? no... 2 to test me like other places and its over..."

"no, loll your tied... i have tools to used...loll sorry..."
and she tickled me 20 minutes, using feather, pencil, fingers and the little teddy bear... of course, the feater was terrific!!! "i will give you a 15 on ten loll god, i tough you would die loll"she said untying me!!

that was my first consentual experience... i lived some tickling tortured before (20 minutes, tied by two friends...) but that was the most torturous moment of my life.. i am not sur i will do this again.. but my gf wants it...

It sounds to me like you had a wonderful experience, and that you should have her do it to you often. :D :D

I dont know.. i loved it... but its a torture... and i am a good lee.. but i love to be a ler too.. but my GF are not ticklish.. so i am not very willing to do tickling games often with her, finding it unfair loll

Sounds like a good time to me....but then again I enjoy being tickletortured by women so.....

ticklish Brad said:
I dont know.. i loved it... but its a torture... and i am a good lee.. but i love to be a ler too.. but my GF are not ticklish.. so i am not very willing to do tickling games often with her, finding it unfair loll

You can always try to stack the deck in your favor, Brad. The real question is "Is whe really not ticklish at all?" or "Is she really good and controlling/blocking the tickling?"

If she really is not ticklish then you are out of luck. If, on the other hand, she is very good at blocking it out, Tell her that you want to tie her down and tickle her. Once she is tied, bring out the bottle of baby oil you hid by the bed just for this experiment. Coat her feet, stomach, sides and armipts liberally with baby oil and "let your fingers do the walking". If you have a Sonicare electric toothbrush (or any electric toothbrush, try that as well. YOu might just find that she is much more ticklish than she was willing to let on.

If, as you tickle her, she does start laughing and/or pleading for you to stop, be sure to playfully tease her to keep her laughing. Just make sure that you keep it fun for both of you - not just you.

Good luck and let us know if it works!

Thank you for the tips mgctouch!!! Will try this for sure...

And for those interested, my Gf maybe not ticklish, but her mother is so ticklish!! WOW!! My GF said that me and her mother can probably the most ticklish person on earth... i saw my father in law tickled her on feet sometimes and she reacted violently, laughing loud and hard... My GF always teasin her remebering her when she heared her laughing in the bed in the morning, begging her husband to stop tickling her feet!! She even once bought a brush for feet massages and tried this only 2 secondes, laughins and saying a cute thing: "why did i buy this?? i forgot one thing, i cant stand it!!loll"

And second ine the family, my sister in law is also very ticklish... on her feet too, not very ticklish in other spots, but very ticklish on her feet, i tickled her often!!! But she always tickled me back, wich is not so bad after all loll:D :eek: ;)

It sounds like you got yourself into a great family situation. I hope that this experiment with your g/f proves to be highly successful. Keep us posted... inquiring minds want to know.

~~ Witness to a Tickling ~~

I watched my friend tickle her boyfriend once. ~:ermm:~ She had him all naked and tied to the bedposts. It was goofy and funny. He mostly groaned and complained but he did laugh too, and he was getting a big "stiffie"!

He was totally embarrassed abouth the whole thing.

Poor guy ...

Hey hey... thanks to all for your reply..and if some ladies wanna chat with a ticklish lee, im here!

Brad, if you let her do it again, let her tie you down on your stomach and check out your ticklishness on your back side. I'm very ticklish there and I'll bet you are too.

You're a lucky guy to have a girl who loves to tickle you. My wife does it to me once in a while but not as much as I would like.

My wife tickles me all the time, alot of times while I'm laying in bed or on the couch, she isnt ticklish at all but I love her anyway and if my cousin Julie is around and I'm barefoot forget it I may as well surrender. Julie's tickle spot is her belly button/ribs unfortunately not her feet :( but they are nice to massage all in all we have a good time anyway :)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back