• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Searching for a female ler...

ViperGTS

Note: I would have posted this in the personals, but it isn't a personal ad, so I figured it would be best suited to this forum.

I have a friend who very much enjoys being tied and tickled. ( See my pics of her HERE ) We were talking the other day and the subject of multiple ticklers came up. She is excited by the idea, and I was hoping I might be able to find a female 'Ler in the Philadelphia Area who would like to assist in her torture. I say female ler because we both agreed that it would be the least awkward for the two of us in the end. Besides, what better tickle tools are there than a pair of sharp, femenine nails? :D

Anyway, I was hoping I'd be able to share my Sara with someone out there, so please, if you are available within the next two weeks and would like to help me tickle this girl (who is amazingly ticklish byt he way, at least a 10.5 on a one to ten scale), drop me a line or reply to this thread. Thanks!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back