• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

starting new

Vicious

Ok, I had a few thoughts here and would like the responses of those who are into the community a bit more than I am at this time.
What if I wanted to open a website, doing clips from girls I find around My area, the usual tickle torture stuff, do you offer to pay them? if so how much? where is the best place to take a client for a video shoot? help Me out here..

Also...Im on a quest to find multimedia or flash tickling games. there was one here a while back from japan where you played a card game and if you won you got to rib tickle some anime girls..yadda yadda...I want FEET. anyone seen a game like that? if not, why hasnt someone crunched some code and made one? *no dont look at Me to do it, Im not that smart with computers.* I know My craft and thats about it.
Anyway, any help in the afforementioned topics would be great.
thankz:devil:
Vicious

Hello Vicious,

Welcome. I'm sure some users will be along to comment on your idea soon enough. If you search back (There is a search button on the little java menu on the left side of the main page) you'll find many threads that answer your questions also!

Myriads

Welcome on board--there's a lot of members in TX, I'm sure you'll have a blast here!

XOXO

I definately don't have the answers for you but I would suggest that you contact Jeff with MAGIC TOUCH PRODUCTIONS or contact SILVER CHERRY PRODUCTIONS as they are both in TMF. In addition to asking about what to pay the girls, ask abuot busniess licenses and how tio insure that you will not be arrested for "solliciting prostitution". I don't know the laws of your state but I would hate to see your good intentions wind up with dire consequences.

Welcome and good luck, im sure you will do just fine starting out, wonderful people are here to help if need be as well..lol

Vicious said:

What if I wanted to open a website, doing clips from girls I find around My area, the usual tickle torture stuff, do you offer to pay them? if so how much? where is the best place to take a client for a video shoot? help Me out here..

Best place to take em would probably be somewhere where others can't hear them laughin their heads off. Isn't there something in one of the descriptions of one of the Magic Touch videos where a girl doing a video for the second or third time was teasing Jeff about how during another video, the neighbors called the police? I'm pretty sure I remember reading about that on their site. :p

As for payin them, I bet most em would say..pay them well, and they will come. (Tickling them well will probably make them come, too. lol j/k :devil: :p )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back