• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

undercover brother?

vanvossen

just been down to the video store to rent a video and picked up undercover brother, mainly for the thought of seeing denise richards in a latex catsuit. There were no copies left in but on the back of the display copy there was a pic of a guy holding a feather threateningly, unless anyone else can shed any light on this i'll hire it as soon as it gets back in and post what i find.

Undercover Brother

That was Chris Kattan. Sorry, but at no point and time did he use it accordingly.

Nope, he just held it in his hand thru the movie. Wasn't his nickname like "The Feather" or something like that in the movie?

Yeah, his name was Mr Feather, and he was the funniest thing in the movie! A sterotypical caucasian, slowly being taken over by black influence even though he hates it................with hilarious consequences! Oh, they are also making a sequel! Although I doubt that Mr Feather will be in it.....well, we can always hope!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back