• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

now really, how do we know if we are ticklish?

there are clues

the way putting on cloths feels, or taking them off.
does it tickle, or tingle when washing?
if you're at the pool, and the breeze picks up, does that tingle your wet skin?

so yes there could be indicators.

steve

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I don't know! I don't know! I DON"T KNOW!!!!!!!

Any volunteers to check me out?

Heh, heh, heh! :firedevil

Hmmm

One may think they are not ticklish but there is a big difference between a playful poke in the ribs vs. being under the attack of a good 'ler who has set their mind toward your laughter ;-)

Of course, there's no way of REALLY knowing, clinically, scientifically, whatever. I, however, rely on a vibe. If that other person's giving off the vibe, than, when tested, I'm right much more of the time than not. In other words, someone who gives off that vibe, for example (since so many people obsess so frickin' much over celebrities in this place), would be Goldie Hawn. Can't miss, in fact. Someone who doesn't would be Faye Dunaway...:p

One would not know if one is ticklish until one is...tickled.
Whether it be by design or accident.

Just like one would not know if one bleeds until cut or pricked.

"Prick us, do we not bleed. Tickle us do we not laugh..."

The first time a human knew he felt pain was not until something happened to him/her that made him/her say "OUCH"! At that time, pain was not even known of.

Who was the first person to BE tickled? How was it discovered?
It all was now known until tried or actually done.

Make sense?

:confused:

TTD:D ;) :cool: :wow: :eek:

I dunno if there is really a way unless you count how sensative a particular body part is, like i can tickle myself (YES i am wierd!!) LOL

TicklishSinner said:
I dunno if there is really a way unless you count how sensative a particular body part is, like i can tickle myself (YES i am wierd!!) LOL

YOU? Wierd?! Noooooooooooooo:p :wow: :rolleyes:

Next thing we will be hearing that you have tied yourself to a bed and tickle tortured yourself for hours! ;) :p

Seriously, that is a whole other subject that has been discused in the TMF before. If one can feel the tickles or tickle sensations from that, then I guess then one can find out if one is ticklish but again, as I said, one cannot know if one is ticklish until... tickled.

TTD

Come to me sweetheart...

:whip:
Now kindly assume "the position" on my massage table, just relax...

XOXO

Double T said:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I don't know! I don't know! I DON"T KNOW!!!!!!!

Any volunteers to check me out?

Heh, heh, heh! :firedevil

I would suspect that a person is not ticklish if they have not experienced accidental tickles from time to time. Accidental tickles would include a dog licking your face, a barber dusting the hair off your neck with a brush, vibrating foot massagers or foot baths, a tailor's adjusting clothing on your body, a massage (I cannot stand a Swedish massage and a deep tissue massage tickles me in some places like the toes, feet, stomach, etc.), a personal trainer lightly tracing the muscles where you are supposed to feel the exercise, a shoe salesperson touching your foot, a medical doctor palpating your abdomen, a podiatrist checking your foot reflex, a loved one caressing or hugging you, etc.

Re: Come to me sweetheart...

steph said:
:whip:
Now kindly assume "the position" on my massage table, just relax...

XOXO

Doctor! Doctor! I can see! I can walk! I can laugh my fool head off! It's a MIRACLE!!!!!

Thank you, stephie. You made my day!

XOXO back at ya!

I was thinking something similar just yesterday as to this thread. I consider myself very ticklish, but only a handful of people in my entire life have ever been able to tickle me and get a reaction. Some people just have bad technique, but more because I find myself more senitive when I am around someone I have an emotional bond with.

I was thinking about the people I used to tickle all the time in the past and I wonder what they would think if they knew they could have just as easily had me in hysterics if they knew what they were doing.

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
I was thinking something similar just yesterday as to this thread. I consider myself very ticklish, but only a handful of people in my entire life have ever been able to tickle me and get a reaction. Some people just have bad technique, but more because I find myself more senitive when I am around someone I have an emotional bond with.~ toyou

Same here, thats why I started this thread :D

ericr said:

a barber dusting the hair off your neck with a brush

That's my first recollection of being ticklish....being tickled on my neck as a small child when getting a haircut in the barber shop. As a kid, I dreaded getting a haircut as much as my sister dreaded pedicures :D

TicklishSinner said:
yes TTD me wierd...but not as wierd as you LOL :devil:

Hmmmmmmmm Sinner, I think it would be a very close race with you edging me out by a toe!;)

TTD

Whoops, sorry...heard the word 'weird' and came running:imouttahe

The Sean Man

Re: Re: Come to me sweetheart...

Good, good, then my work here is done--off for another afternoon of shopping for stripper shoes! :D :D :D
XOXO

Double T said:
Doctor! Doctor! I can see! I can walk! I can laugh my fool head off! It's a MIRACLE!!!!!

Thank you, stephie. You made my day!

XOXO back at ya!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back