• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

should i be worried

shylittleme

TMF Master
As some of you may know (or some of you may not know) i dunno. But my favorite favorite body part on any girl is there Stomach and Belly Button area. But i don't no if this could be considered a problem or not but i like looking at Teen Girls stomachs. is This un common or wrong of me to be doing?

i look at both older girls stomachs and Teen Girls stomachs don't get me wrong. But is this something i should be worried about?

comments would be helpful

If that's wrong, I couldn't be any less right

I wouldn't worry about it ;)

Nahhhhh I wouldn't worry about it unless when your 80, you still like to look at younger girls' stomachs.

as long as the girls are 18 and over ..

no problem. if you're looking at 13 year old girls, then yes you are a walking problem.:sowrong:

i'd be more concerned with your improper word usage, if i were you.
"dunno"? "there" (should be their). "no" (should be know).
it really detracts form your post.

steve

Nahhhhh I wouldn't worry about it unless when your 80, you still like to look at younger girls' stomachs.

I don't know about that. When I'm 80, do you think I'm gonna look at 80 yo girls' stomachs? If I had a choice, hmm, wonder which I would choose?

Max :firedevil

Well and Shy, you're barely out of your teens aren't you? I wouldn't sweat it, unless you're acting on it with little kids (in my book anyone under "legal")

XOXO

ok Thank you for everybody that replyed. from steph to orange MaxSpeer etc...

i feel much more at ease now about this. Thank you:)!

ps. and yeah steph i am barely out of my Teens i'm 20 years old. so still young

Y'welcome honey, I thought so.
Actually, ya know, I was thinking about this earlier today, I think a belly button fascination seems to be a universal thing.
Even my best friend's baby, who's two, everytime she comes over for a swim party, always runs up to me and the first thing she does is stick her finger in my belly button. I call her "crazy cutie Katie."

If I go camping or jetskiing in the lake or the river, teenage girls always approach me about my belly button piercing, (I have 3). And even old women stare at it when I'm out in public, maybe because it's a little unusual, I dunno. My guess is they'd stare even if it was natural. Like I said, either way, I wouldn't worry about it. And I haven't been a teenager for a really long time! :D :D :D

XOXO

steph said:
Y'welcome honey, I thought so.
Actually, ya know, I was thinking about this earlier today, I think a belly button fascination seems to be a universal thing.
Even my best friend's baby, who's two, everytime she comes over for a swim party, always runs up to me and the first thing she does is stick her finger in my belly button. I call her "crazy cutie Katie."

If I go camping or jetskiing in the lake or the river, teenage girls always approach me about my belly button piercing, (I have 3). And even old women stare at it when I'm out in public, maybe because it's a little unusual, I dunno. My guess is they'd stare even if it was natural. Like I said, either way, I wouldn't worry about it. And I haven't been a teenager for a really long time! :D :D :D

XOXO

yeah belly button rings are a thing of beauty. i love belly buttons that are both Pierced ad Non Pierced. but its very rare that you'll see a girl with her belly button Non Pierced now a days. But when ya do its nice to see. what i don't get though is why even Other Girls themselfs call other girls that like wear thoses short tops and belly shirts ''Sluts'' ''Whores'' etc... i mean that is pretty un called for. whats wrong with looking comfortable in thoses pieces of clothing. Girls can be cruel.

LOL! Well, I was skinny (when I was your age)I didn't have the confidence to show it off. Then I put on some weight and didn't care what other people thought but knew they didn't want to see some half naked "big girl". Now I'm working my butt off, I'm not shy about displaying my hard work. So far people have been really positive. Except my ultra conservative sis "Holy crap! I've never seen anything like that in my entire life--why??" I told her, to give me incentive to keep losing weight...I used to think I was paranoid but I went out with a couple friends and they were like "does anyone NOT stare at your bb like they're in a trance?" I said, "well so far...nope!" (snickers)I hope it means I'm doing something right...

XOXO

well Congrats steph on working your butt off. yeah i've gained a few pounds from not working out and what not. i prob weigh somewhere around 148 or so now. my usual weight has always been 145 pounds so i havent gained to much weight. But when you don't excerise that often it can add up pretty fast.

But heck really though i don't mind a girl with some baby ''fat'' on her stomach. i found that even to be cute to be honest. i don't like seeing girls with totally big and fat stomachs but a little baby ''fat'' on thier stomach is cute and nice to see. and with Summer finally here:D i have no doubt that i will be seeing many stomachs this Summer.

Thanx honey~I never had kids or anything so all I can blame it on is old age (LOL) and going from a mostly standing job to mostly sitting job.

And you know what? For the longest I was surprised to hear guys say exactly what you said about having a little "tum". If you can picture Madonna in Lucky Star video, you get the drift. I spent years thinking all guys only wanted some super skinny rail with her bones sticking out. (Actually when I was smaller, I never looked like that anyhow.) Imagine my surprise to find out that some men actually are attracted by a little meat on the bones. "Gives me something to hold onto" as my best guy friend says.

Well enjoy the sights this summer hon (and I KNOW you will, hmmm?) ;)

Also, don't forget to enjoy being young. There comes a time when a teenage girl will shoot you the look of disgust ("Stop staring at me you dirty old man!") if you're um, above a certain age. (I think for me it was somewhere around the age of 40 in those days.) I wish I had a dime for every one of 'em that I defiantly shot "the finger" to when I was a youngster for studying me a little TOO carefully if ya get my drift! :rolleyes:

XOXO

Yeah and that Time when Teenage Girls will be giving me dirty looks will prob be at 21:p. But i was already get things like ''Stop looking at me'' etc.... when i was a Teenager still:( . so either way you just can't please everybody i guess.

and also about the little tum with what i said eariler. your right most guys prefer only flat stomachs on girls a ''Hour Glass figuere'' but thats not me i like a girl with alittle fat on her stomach nothing more sexy:D . and if the girl likes to fiddle around and pick at and play around with her belly button! that is even more sexy i've seen that a few Times.

LOL--what I mean is, we girls have a certain "comfort level" when it comes to guys staring at us i.e., we KNOW (even as teenage girls) that y'all are going to stare, regardless of your age. My point is if the girl is really young and you're well, not, don't let yourself get caught staring like some deranged psychopath who hasn't had his MEDS in 3 days (it makes the girl feel icky and makes the guy look like a jackass.)

It's just my two cents, I'm sure there are exceptions, like if you KNOW the girl WANTS you to look--we make that pretty obvious too, in case you haven't picked up on it yet :D

XOXO

the female is always the one that chooses!

right Steph?;)

That's what the boys keep telling me darlin' :D

XOXO

steph said:
runs up to me and the first thing she does is stick her finger in my belly button. I call her "crazy cutie Katie."

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I be "Crazy Cutie Double"?

(I gotta lay off the cough syrup!)

Yep!

Honey, you can be anything you want!

XOXO

steph said:
LOL--what I mean is, we girls have a certain "comfort level" when it comes to guys staring at us i.e., we KNOW (even as teenage girls) that y'all are going to stare, regardless of your age. My point is if the girl is really young and you're well, not, don't let yourself get caught staring like some deranged psychopath who hasn't had his MEDS in 3 days (it makes the girl feel icky and makes the guy look like a jackass.)

It's just my two cents, I'm sure there are exceptions, like if you KNOW the girl WANTS you to look--we make that pretty obvious too, in case you haven't picked up on it yet :D

XOXO

LOL yeah i knew what you meant i was just playing around with ya steph. But i do agree that us guys have to be more careful now a days with looking at girls weather it be looking at a certain girls body part or just look at a girl period even just for her beauty!. Because we as americans today are becoming more and more ''Sue happy'' over the little least of things. and some of thoses things are stupid i might add.

But futhermore to get back on my favorite subject:D. Don't you think that the Fashions companys and the people that help make the ''short tops/belly shirts'' for girls now a days. Thoses companys wouldn't even produce thoses types of shirts if girls didn't want to Buy them or if they even weren't in High demand and to keep the girls looking compfortable in them and also for the looks and attention etc..

that is my cents on it though.

you agree with who? me? you? or the Farmer person guy? :p.

and what are agreeing over?

LOL

I'm agreeing with you dummy :D (about the lawsuits and the belly shirts, all of it.)
And if he hears you just called him a FARMER, you'd better put your runnin' shoes on... :D :D :D

XOXO

shylittleme said:
you agree with who? me? you? or the Farmer person guy? :p.

and what are agreeing over?

LOL oh k well then yeah that would make sense that your agreeing with me:p.

i'm really scared of the Farmer *shakes in my booties* ....:p (hands Farmer a HO as a peace offering)

ROFL

You should be shaking--he's HUGE! But fortunately, he and I are friends and he has a great sense of humor, I think you're safe for the time being--but I bet you'll win extra points with him if ya hand him a HO wearing a BELLY SHIRT (nice work, btw, didn't know ya had it in ya!)

XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back