• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Kim Possible - part 1

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Saw a post about Kim a few months ago on the anime forum, before I started posting. Finally got the idea to do a story. Yay. Hope you enjoy!

Dr Draken stood, fist clenched, eyes wide and grinning at his new machine. His 'loyal' sidekick, Shego stood behind him, with a look on her face that looked like she really didnt want to be here. There were also a few generic evil henchmen, standing around, trying to look like they were interested in the insane doctors evil plot. They HAD to look interested. Before they came here, most of them were working as taxidermists assistants.

The contraption itself resembled a huge telescope, pointing towards the night sky. A few solitary growls could be heard from inside. In other words, it was alot like other evil contraptions that Draken had created countless times before. However, this one was differant. Draken had insisted that he and Shego retire, and this was their first evil plot for three years. Draken eventually got bored with staring at his machine and turned to Shego.

'Well? Go on then!'

Shego looked up from inspecting her fingernails.

'What? Do what?'

Draken sighed.

'Ask me what it does of course!'

Shego began speaking in the ultra sarcastic voice that she had refined to perfection over the years.

'Oh, INCREDIBLE Dr Draken, what does this AMAZING machine do?'

'Ah, glad you asked, Shego. What you see before you is a modified telescope, specially modified......modified how I hear you ask? Modified by inserting aligators! This turns it into a laser! Using this laser, I will fire a beam at venus and, assuming that there is life on venus, this will start a war between Venus and Earth, thus allowing me to takemover both planets!'

Shego still looked unimpressed.

'Okay, first of all, do you REMEMBER last years annual supervillains meeting? Remember the bald guy with the cat? He said to keep things SIMPLE! If you must starts a war, start it between superpowers, not planets!'

'Yes, Shego, I remember that meeting. Especially when you embarresed me by refusing to stay in the sidekicks play area......'

'Oh come ON, that short Korean guy with the bowler hat kept making weird eyes at me. And anyway, what makes you think that this plan wont fall flat on its face at the last minute just like the other......how many was it again?'

Draken smiled. He had been waiting for this bit.

'This one WILL suceed Shego, because no one will be expecting it! Its been three years since our last plan! Unless I am very much mistaked, Kim Possible has just graduated from college, and the stupid sidekick is working full time in Bueno Nacho! I doubt they'll just decide to pop into my evil lair today!'

Draken should have really learned not to tempt fate. At that very moment, Kim Possible, Drakens Arch nemesis crashed in through the roof. She was a few years older than when Draken had last seen her, but still fitted into her usual outfit. Draken had considered exclaiming his usual cry of 'Kim possible?!' before realising it would sound stupid. Instead he allowed Kim to speak first.

'Okay Draken, i'm REALLY not in the mood for this right now. Just turn the aligator laser off and i'll be on my way. Any questions?'

Draken waved his arm in the air.

'Question? Wheres the the sidekick?'

Kim looked behind her.

'Ron? He should be....'

A cry came from the ceiling above.

'Look out belllooooooowwwwww'

In an instant, Ron Stoppable landed with a painful sounding thud on top of Kim. Smiles spread across the faces of Draken and Shego. A slight squeek was heard from Rons backpack, as Rufus, his pet naked mole rat, crawled out. Ron looked around in a daze.

'Hey, Rufus! We survived! Someone must like us after all!'

Shego stood above them

'Dont count on it!'

Ron looked at her, cofused.

'.....are you my mommy?'

Shego gave Ron a flick in the middle of his forehead with her index finger. This was enough to knock Ron out cold. Rufus looked scared and hid in Rons backpack. Kim was already unconscious. Shego was pbviously excited by this.

'Heeeey, look! Both unconscious! Should we finally kill em?'

Draken stopped her.

'NO! My mother always said never to hurt people while they are unconscious!'

'Yyyyyyyyeah, if this is the same mother who thinks you're a radio show host, I really wouldnt seek her advice.'

'Aaanyway, i've got ideas for both of them. Especially Kim. Ive got something especially nasty in store for her....'

Shego rolled her eyes.

'Its not the stupid tickling thing, is it?'

Draken looked downheartened.

'Well......yes, it is actually.....'

Shego sighed.

'Well. Might be fun.'

Draken was obviously delighted.

'YYyyyyyyes! Hey, you, Generic henchman! Go get feathers, toothbrished, electric toothbrushes, a feather duster, and one of those things that LOOKS like a portable fan, but has feathers for blades.'

Shego looked unimpressed.

'So, feathers then? I hate feathers....'

Draken smiled.

'Oh, dont like feathers? I think Shego may be a little ticklish herself...'

Shego glared at Draken. Although she knew he was right, she tried to act as angry as possible.

'Dr, I dont CARE if your my boss, if you THINK of using those feathers on me, I will actually throw you to the alligators in your stupid machine!'

'Okay, okay, point taken. Hey, wait a minute....'

The henchman who Draken had tasked with finding the tickling instruments had not moved. He spoke in a monotonous voice.

'You only pay us the stand he and look mean. Not to do anything else.'

Draken looked quite annoyed, before turning to Shego.

'Er....Shego, you dont suppose you could.....get the....'

'Im going, i'm going.'

'Good....Hey, random hencham! Take the bozo sidekick away, and chain miss possibles arms to the wall and tie her feet to a chair........... ...........oh, alright, i'll do it myself.'

Sorry there wasnt any actual tickling in this one. It was designed as a buildup, sp I could focus on the actualt tickling next time. Anyway, hope the buildup has got you looking forward to the next part!

Sequal sequal

hurry with the sequal can u mak her feet her most ticklish spot especialy between the toes i would appreciate it especially if the foot tickling was realy detailed
i hope u accept my ideas

Well no tickling so far, BUT!

More important than that, at least to my mind, you've paved the way for a good fan fic story by demonstrating a genuine understanding of the characters and the tone of the show. Plays like a real episode. Well done, can't wait for the payoff

Oh, that wacky Dr. D!

Yes, yes, yes--to everything 5150 said! I second that, I third it...I lerve it, I luft it.

MY request is to make Kim resist at first--don't let her break too easily--after all, she IS Kim Possible!

Thanks,

dig dug dog

Why Not A Tickling Machine?

If Draken makes such neat machines, why not have Kim strapped down on a tickling table that has various attachments to tickle various parts of her body?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back