• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about erotic tickling...

ViperGTS

This is a bit of a wierd question, but I just got this idea into my head, and was wondering who has any experience or opinions about it.

Would it be a good idea to make a lee (who's incredibly tickling and gets very aroused by it) touch herself while the ler tickles her bound and nyloned soles?

Ionno, just wondering.

Totally off-topic, but....

...while that art in your siggy is cool and all, it also slowed my computer down to the point of almost locking up. Any chance you'd think about getting something that's a little less complicated?

In my opinion, ViperGTS, I would say the answer to your question is YES and NO.

It sounds to me like you have an extremely close relationship with this ticklish lady. This oipens the door to all sorts of erotic exploration and experimentation.

I would recommend that you try a variety of things and see which works bes for the both of you.

When I am involved in erotic tickling with a lady who is expecting tickling followed by sexual relief, I prefer to start with 100% restrained tickling. I am partial to spft wrist and ankle restraints which can be bought at SpencerGifts.

In my experiences, I have tied and tickled the lady for anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours and tickled her playfully and erotically. Eventually I would begin to worship her breasts as I gently tickled her armpits and then I I would apply a Dr. Scholls vibratingt wand to her sweetspot. This is where orgasm denial works well... as she is building an orgasm, interupt it with tickle attacks. Each time she gets closer to an orgasm, tickle her again until you finally allow her to cum.

After that, it might then be a good idea for you to release her arms while you continue to tickle/worshipher and whe will be free to use her hands where she pleases.

That's my 2 cents worth. PM me if you want more details but don't expect any names or locations of the ladies I have tickled. I am onlydiscussing technique.

ViperGTS said:
This is a bit of a wierd question, but I just got this idea into my head, and was wondering who has any experience or opinions about it.

Would it be a good idea to make a lee (who's incredibly tickling and gets very aroused by it) touch herself while the ler tickles her bound and nyloned soles?

Ionno, just wondering.

This all depends on the lees willingness...
If she feels more comfortable by touching herself over you touching her erotically, then sure, you could tie her arms in a way that she could reach sexual areas of her body or a combination of you and herself sexually touching herself while being tickled.
Usually, it is the ler that does the tickling and the sexual stimulation but hey whatever works!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back