• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power Rangers : Ticklish Situations...

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
Okay, this is my first Power Ranger fanfic (well, kind of...I have one on He-Man.org, too..but it's not complete).

It'll start off in the first show, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, but will eventually go into one of the later PR shows, Dino Thunder. Oh and since I kind of stink at typing all that "__ said, " type stuff, it'll be written a little different.

One last thing...I might be working on some other stuff , so this story might not be completed as fast as you'd like it to. If not, oh well. :p

Angel Grove , inside the Youth Center..six friends are hanging out..

Jason {wearing red, finishes a combination of karate techniques on the punching bag}"Aiyaa!" {the bag swings hard from the last kick. )

Zack {wearing black, sitting with Billy and Trini by the Juice Bar): "Man, Jason's gettin good.

Trini {asian gir wearing mostly yellow}: "Well, it's not like he's got a choice, since we became..." {stops herself, in case anyone overhears them. }

Billy {wearing mostly blue..genious of the group} : "Affirmative..this new 'position' we have aquired is very demanding. " {looks around to make sure no one is within hearing range} "It seems as though Zedd and Rita's monsters get stronger with every new creation. }

Kimberly {wearing pink, just joining the group, having overheard the conversation} : "Yeah, well, it doesn't matter what they send us...we can always take them down."

Tommy {who'd been standing beside Kim, wearing mostly white} "Not if they knew your one weakness " { pokes Kim in the ribs, causing her to jump and giggle}

Zack and Trini {jumping up and lunging for Kim, while Tommy holds her arms} "Beware the tickle monster! " { both start attacking Kim, causing her to shriek with laughter}

On the moon, in a palace, an evil couple watch the Rangers.

Rita : "Zedd....I think we may have found a way to defeate those blasted Power Rangers!"

Zedd {smiling cruely under his mask} "Oh, I'm sure they'll be tickled pink to learn that. "

(yeah, I know that's a short chapter, but I'll write more later on. )

Re: mmmm

Darth Vegeta said:
intriguing... let's see how this'll continue... .

Well, it'll continue slightly different than what Ranger fans are used to...anyone who likes the show will notice some changes (although I can't see how anyone liked the Ninja Storm season...it was like they made people who're like Bulk and Skull--except as ninjas--as Power Rangers. Yeah, PR:NS was that horrible.) Good thing Dino Thunder came along --that show actually has serious villans now..the guy's kinda like the Lizard from Spider-Man...a scientist (but Anton Mercer is also a big business man, I think) who changes into Mesogog , a dinosaur with mind powers, who wants to turn the world into a place where dinosaurs can live again.

Hmm....kinda strange that with all the crazy monsters all the PR seasons had, they never ONCE had a tickling monster.

mmm

Dinzord, Thunderzord and Space (and the other scifiish one) were the best seasons/series.

Re: mmm

Darth Vegeta said:
Dinzord, Thunderzord and Space (and the other scifiish one) were the best seasons/series.

So far, from what I've seen, Dino Thunder is a little less serious than the first PR movie (remember Ivan Ooze nearly making the whole town's parents walk off a cliff to their deaths?..not to mention it was the first time anyone heard a PR villan use the word "kill". "YOU CAN'T EVEN KILL A FEW TEENAGERS?!!" )

And now there's an evil WHITE Ranger (except at first, he had kind of a Jeckle/Hyde thing goin on..he was good until he'd morph..something he couldn't control)..unless they finally broke the white Dino Gem's hold on him..(the only way for the villans to steal a Ranger's powers now...is to kill them...the gems are bonded to them for life), and he's twice the bad-ass Tommy was, making him an evil ally with Mesogog, not a servant.

------------------------------------------------

Back in Angle Grove, Tommy and Jason are sparring, while the other Rangers watch. When suddenly, from Billy's communicator....

<beep,beep,beep-beep,beep,beep!>

Billy (pointing to his "watch"..which suspiciously looks similar to the watches the others wear} : "Jason! Tommy!"

{both nod, recognizing what "time" it's about to be ...)

Tommy: "Okay, guys, lets go.." { walks with the others out into the hallway, and after making sure no one is watching, all six press a button on their communicators. each one disappears in a streak of colored light)

In a well-hidden place , a robot wanders around the controls , when six streaks of light come through the roof..eventually the lights die down, revealing...

Alpha5: "Rangers! AYE YI YI! We've got trouble, dudes !"

Jason: "Hmm..I'm guessing it could be Zedd or Rita...or both...again"

Zordon "INDEED,JASON...RANGERS, OBSERVE THE VIEWING GLOBE."

{All six crowd around the sphere, and see Tengu warriors attacking innocents)

Kimberly(confused)" This should be easy...Tengu's are no problem for us..wait, what are they holding...red feathers...but they're...glowing...?"

Trini (narrows her eyes and turns to Kim } "No, look at the way those feathers are being held...like the fan weapon learned by some kung-fu students...

Zack: "Looks like those people are laughing their heads off when being touched by the feathers.." {Zack's eyes grow wide) "..Crap! Guys, they're trying to tickle them to death!}

Jason : "I bet we'll meet the same fate, if we go down there like this..maybe if we destroy the feathers, we can save the others"

Tommy : "Then lets do it, guys!!"

ALL: "NINJA-RANGER POWER, NOW!!"

{all six transform into their Ninjetti uniforms and teleport from the Command Center to the park)

Alpha {nervously watching the Viewing Globe as the Rangers materialize in the park } : "Aye yi yi...if the Rangers don't win, the human race will die laughing. This is totally not funny!"

even tho a lot of stuff in this story is totally bogus (for instance, Jason, Zack, and Trini LEFT the team b4 the Tengas ever showed up. plus they're acting like they JUST became power rangers), this is the 1st PR tickle story i've EVER seen, and should definatley b posted at a yahoo group i started, Ticklish Power Rangers at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/ticklishpowerrangers/?yguid=64486782, which needs publicity in the worst way! come one come all, PR fans!

EmSeeSquared said:
even tho a lot of stuff in this story is totally bogus (for instance, Jason, Zack, and Trini LEFT the team b4 the Tengas ever showed up. plus they're acting like they JUST became power rangers), this is the 1st PR tickle story i've EVER seen, and should definatley b posted at a yahoo group i started, Ticklish Power Rangers at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/ticklishpowerrangers/?yguid=64486782, which needs publicity in the worst way! come one come all, PR fans!

Yeah, I know about the 3 leaving the team before the Ninjetti stuff started(which reminds me...I wish they would've used Dulcea for the show instead of Ninjor...Dulcea...yumm! )...

It's an "alternate universe" type of story( I SAID it'd be different lol)..you know, like how in the comic books, they had Batman and Superman switch origins for some kind of "what if" issue.

Fanfiction.net has "alternate uninverse" type stories in just about EVERY category and sub-category on the site.

mmmm

Ninjor was cool but I understand your point on Dulcea (;
Make her the Amazon Ranger!

Re: mmmm

Darth Vegeta said:
Ninjor was cool but I understand your point on Dulcea (;
Make her the Amazon Ranger!

Yeah, he was alright...except for that voice....he sounded like he shoulda been saying stuff like"HEEEEAR I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAYYY!" when the Rangers called on him :p

AND WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT GLITTERY "METALLIC ARMOR"! Man..they shoulda used the costumes from the movie...now THAT was armor. :cool:

Catherine Sutherland who played Kat ORIGINALLY auditioned for the role of Dulcea

other PR actor trivia:
for those of u who didn't know, Thuy Trang who played Trini was tragically killed in a car accident in 2001. may we all give her a moment of silence

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back