• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my secont time writing

MrMidnyte

Verified
This is my second attempt at writing a story. Here’s part one, if you like, I’ll write part two. I’m open to any critiques you have, it’ll only make me a better writer. Almost forgot the disclaimer, you gotta be 18 and up to read this. OK here we go.

It’s been a long day, Jackie couldn’t wait to get to her apartment. She never would’ve thought appraising jewelry could take so much out of her. Halfway home she already let her jet black hair down to just past her shoulders. She took her shoes off and began driving in stockinged feet. She was wearing a beige business pants suit with black nylons, her suit jacket was in the in the passenger seat, and she had her black silk blouse unbuttoned down to where you could just begin to see her black lace bra. Finally, she made it to her apartment building, and ran to the elevator. Before the door closed, a man slid inside and stood beside her. He was just a little taller than her 5’7 frame.
After a few awkward moments of silence, the man spoke first.

“Hi, if you don’t mind me asking, do you live in apartment 403?”

“Yes, why do you ask?” Jackie asked.

“Sorry about that. My manners aren’t up to date. My name is Shawn, I live in the apartment below you. I was only asking because I heard some commotion going on earlier, like sounds of broken glasses or something.”

“Well, I do have a cat. Its trained to chase mice. Hmph, I shouldn’t be proud to say such a thing.” Jackie said giggling.

Shawn nodded as Jackie brushed her hair back. She noticed that he was still looking at her. She thought it was cute, not a lot of guys keep staring once she catches them.

“You’re staring.” She giggled bringing him out of his trance.

“Sorry again. You probably get this a lot, but you look like Alicia Keys.”

Before Jackie had a chance to reply, Shawn’s floor came up and he dashed out of the elevator. ‘Got a little nervous I guess.’ She thought. Her floor came up an she walked to her door thinking about how good it will feel like to relax. That’s when she heard the noises, glass breaking and voices. She quickly grabbed her can of mace from her purse. Jackie took a deep breath, quietly unlocked the door and the last thing she remembered was a blinding light that hit her forehead as she opened the door.

Jackie awoke slowly as she realized that she blacked out. She was greeted by the sight of two fairies no bigger than the size of her hand. One was an olive skinned, raven hair beauty with green, bedroom eyes that could paralyze a person with the right look. She was wearing a tight silk dress that reached to mid-thigh. The other one looked a lot younger. She had dirty blonde hair that reached the small of her back, big brown eyes, and freckles that laced her slightly tanned skinned. She was wearing a white bikini. The fairies backed up as soon as she awoke. The blonde raced to the other fairy, as she flew little sparkles dropped from her wings.

“That’s the third one Leila, it won’t be long before the humans know that we are real.” The blonde said. Leila turned and looked at Jackie.

“Its not as if anyone believed the others. This one will be no differenhe he he he he…” Leila was cut off by her giggles as the blonde touched the middle of her tummy.

“WHAT THE HELL??!!!” Jackie shouted. She scrambled to her feet, and as she did, her legs almost gave way. Jackie quickly grabbed her doorknob for balance. Her legs felt like rubber and her womanhood was on fire. She looked at the fairies. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!”

“That would be my work. You see, humans can’t handle our magic. apparently they are too sensitive to it.” Leila said. “Listen, I tracked an object to this household of yours when I ran into Kiva here. You see… OOF!!”

Leila was once again cut off as Kiva bum rushed her over to the Jackie’s couch. As they landed on the armrest, Kiva had Leila pinned between her legs, then she placed her whole hand on Leila’s stomach. She burst into a fit of giggles and started flailing her arms like a maniac. Jackie was trying to get her thoughts together as she looked at her apartment. It was in shambles, shards of glass where her vases used to be, books all around like they’ve been thrown, and sparkles, the same that fell from Kiva and Leila as they flew, were all over the place. She turned her attention to the battling fairies and was confused. She saw Kiva’s hand on Leila, but she wasn’t moving it, and Leila was acting as if she was being tickled.

“Okay. That’s enough…AAAIIEEEE!!!!” Jackie screamed. She looked down to see her right foot had stepped on some of the sparkling dust. It felt as if there were hundreds of small fingers and feathers tickling the sole of her foot. It caught her off guard as a stream of giggles started to come from her mouth. She quickly picked her foot up and began stomping it on the ground trying to shake off the dust. It only made matters worse as the phantom fingers and feathers now seeped through her nylons and was tickling in-between and under her toes. Her giggles became short burst of staccato laughter. The feeling lasted for about a good minute then began to fade. She looked up to find the fairies were staring at her again. Kiva got off of Leila and flew to eye level with Jackie.

“You’re not ticklish, are you?” Kiva asked.

“What?” Jackie asked a little winded.

“The last two humans who stepped in my dust curled up in a fetal position in just a few seconds.” Kiva was right, Jackie hasn’t been ticklish since she was ten years old. Her last couple boyfriends always used tickling as a form of foreplay, but got nowhere with her.

“Apparently I’m able to make anyone ticklish. See that, Leila? Three hundred years old and I’m still learn something new everyday.” Jackie was still reeling from her first tickle in fifteen years. She completely forgot how it felt. She was still eye to eye with Kiva, but when she blinked, Kiva’s face changed from playful to stern.

“Now look here Ms. Giggles, humans have ended a five hundred year peace treaty between two tribes, Leila’s and mine. And we have been fighting for the past two years because your kind stole a relic, that we tracked to your home. Now hand it over and we will go away.”

Jackie stood still and just stared, she had no clue what they were talking about. Impossible things were happening to her, ‘I must be dreaming, I had to have fallen when I came through my door.’ She thought. Leila flew up next to Kiva. “She doesn’t believe us,” Leila said. Jackie Looked at Leila as she brushed her hair back. Jackie tried to straighten up when she realized she couldn’t move. Leila’s eyes can paralyze her!! She started struggling, and it seemed to work. Leila was looking a little upset, it seems Jackie had a strong will. She flew close to her face and eyed her up and down. She turned her back to Jackie and started to flutter her wings. The dust slowly fell unto Jackie’s left foot. The sensation was instant and so powerful she regained her foot’s movement. It was as if her foot was being teased licked and massaged lightly and heavily at the same time. The sensation quickly shot up to her womanhood. It felt as though each toe had a mouth around it, fingers grazing the sides and the top of her foot and her sole was receiving a massage so great, words couldn’t describe it. Jackie’s mouth formed an “O” and she only was able to breath heavily for a few seconds. “Oh my god, oh my god ohmygodohmygod!!!!”

“AH, looks like my magic is more effective, Kiva. You see human, unlike Kiva’s magic, mine has a much more sensual touch. I believe you had a taste of one of my spells when you came through the door.” Kiva giggled at that statement.

“She came alright!!!”

Jackie barely heard a word either of them were saying, the sensations were lasting longer than the tickling, A LOT LONGER. And the intensity, she didn’t even realize she was able to fully move until her legs gave way from the pleasure. “Make ooh, ooooohhh it stahhp” She pleaded as tears were forming in her eyes. Kiva flew down to her neck line and laid her small dainty hands on her neck. Jackie’s eyes flew open and burst out in laughter as the tickling sensations returned in full force. The combination was going to drive her mad.

“Just give us what we want and we’ll go away.” Kiva said.

Jackie’s laughter was able to give her the strength to smack Kiva across the room. The neck tickling ceased and the foot stimulation was dying down. She was able to think more clearly. ‘Did I have an orgasm from one of her spells when I came in. Impossible, but my body isn’t lying to me. They’ve toyed with me enough.’ She thought. She tried to move again but was so weak, she now wound up on all fours. Kiva, who was clearly pissed flew right to Leila whose gaze never even left Jackie. “Truce, Leila?” she asked.

“This one has a strong will. She will be fun to break. Yes, a truce for now, but first…” Leila flew to Jackie’s tired form. Jackie saw her coming and she tried to back up, but ended up literally with he back to the wall. She shook her head and started pleading no. Just a blast of her magic made her orgasm, and her fairy dust made her week to the knees, she didn’t want to know what her touch could do. They locked eyes again and Jackie’s head shook no more. Leila took her finger and placed it on Jackie’s nose. Jackie took an insanely large breath and arched her back as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her body. Leila watched and figured each time she arched her back two orgasms had hit her. After about 5 seconds Jackie passed out again. Leila flew back over to Kiva brushed her hair back again smiled.

“How many?” Kiva asked.

“Ten.” Leila replied

To Be Continued…….at your request.

a bump from the past..but first time i read it..great concept..and now i'll read part two and bump it as well..

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back