• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Census Update

As of 6/28/2004 we are up to...drum roll please...

31 responses!:eek:

If you would like to take part in the survey you can get the form here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...&threadid=45106

All results are kept completely confidential and are solely for the purpose of conducting this census.

You can e-mail the reply to me at [email protected] (please put TMF census in the subject line)

...or PM me here at toyou444

...or reply to the thread. (I kinda want folks not to reply to the thread because then all their info is made public and I wanted to avoid that if possible, but o each their own!)

~ toyou

As of Monday, July 5th we are to...33 responses.

Um, do any of you NOT want to do this? I was kinda hoping for better participation. LOL!

If its a fear of letting someone know where you are from let me answer a few questions:

1) I only ask for your email to keep track of who I have already received from. I only use the user name and NOT the whole address.

2) You can limit the info you give me (although that affects the overall results). Some people have only given the firled the work in...some have only told me their home state and not city...just let me know what you feel comfortable with.

3) I'm sure many people don't know me around here. I have been active in the community since about 1998. I have been on line since 1996. I have had several websites and hopefully a few folks will vouch for my sincerity when it comes to a project like this.

If you still do not want to participate I can understand. I had a hard time revealing personal information in various posts in the past myself. But, please consider it. I would love to get a "true" overall picture of the people who make up this world we play in.

~ toyou

Well, thanks to my last desperate plea on July 5th the grand total of census results turned in so far is....34:sowrong:

I will continue to collect and tabulate through the end of November. Anyone who wants to participate can click on the link in my signature!

~ toyou

It's been a month since I updated you folks so here we go:

As of 8/16/2004 we are at 49 responses. Only four are from outside the US! The females have started to kick in a bit and we are up to 13!

As I tabulate these I remind everyone that I will have total results at the end of the year. This is a long and on-going proccess to find out who we are and where we come from!

Thanks to everyone who particiaptes!

~ toyou

Another update and bump

As of 10/5/2004 the first ever census is up to 56 responses.

The men still heavily outweigh the women in repsonses bu the women are gaining ground.

I will continue to collect the responses until the end of this year and then put toeghter some numbers as 2005 rolls around.

Any question feel free to drop me a line (with TMF census in the subject line) or PM me here.

~ toyou

New update for November

As of 11/12/2004 we are up to 60 responses. Now there are over 300 people willing to post their pictures here but only 60 who will give some generic info about themsleves?!?!

LOL!

This is purely an exercise in curiosity. I wanted, and the mods agreed, to try and get a true demographic of who and where we are as an online community.

All info is only seen by me. I will only present raw numbers and no specifics when all the finding are in.

You can still participate by clicking on the link in my signature and sending me the info here through a PM or to my email: [email protected] (with TMF census in the subjet line, please). Or post your answers to the sticky at the top of the page if you feel brave enough.

Anyone with questions or concerns please feel free to drop me a line!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back