• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The oldest woman you ever tickled or seen tickled

younghotmuscle

TMF Poster
Curious to what it the oldest woman you ever tickled or seen tickled by someone.. What spots were they tickled.. How ticklish they were.. ect..

Anyway.... I was at a friends house and his mom is 48.. Very attractive fit lady for her age.. Looks a lot like Goldie Hawn.. Anyway, she was in the living room, and I spotted her boyfriend(at the time, she switches every week, lol) tickling her thighs and her face was buried into her arms trying not to laugh.. He got to her armpits and she lost it.. I do not think they saw me(I hope not hehe) but there was not a chance I could pass up watching that!

For me it was my aunt that I tickled when I was a child. At the time she was in her late 40's. I remember she was living with us for a while. She was always and still is a very fun person and always laughing. I can remember always thinking someone who laughed so much had to be at least a little ticklish. Well I decided to find out one day.She was lying on the couch stretched out and barefoot. I came like I wanted to sit down and swiped the bottom of her foot just so she would move. Boy did she ever move. She immediately jerked her foot and got a little giggle going saying that her feet were very ticklish. So I decided to grab her ankles as I sat down and just started scribbling her foot. The funny thing was I think she liked being tickled cause she never tried to get away she just kept laughing hysterically. It was alomost like she was paralized by the actual tickling. That was the oldest person I have ever tickled.

Oldest I have tickled...oh QB..Oh Jan both at NEST's...

Ummm...since you are(I think) referring to family or not from TMF...
then probably my one aunt...
She was ohh geez in her 70's at least and this was in the early 90's...she has since passed.
But she had some of the best kept feet I ever saw!
She always wore comfortable shoes so she didn't get bunons and such and her toes were still straight and polished and SUCH soft soles, even her heels didn't have much calouses!

Actually all the ladies on that side of the family keep thier feet well maintained

Anyway, point of the post...At her house she always sat in this one recliner with her feet up, so when I visited in the summer(usually for a week) she usually got her daily walk by tickle...
Sometimes longer, usually just a sole stroke.
She WAS ticklish let me tell you!
She knew about my tickle fet err interest early on and she was cool with it if not encouraged it...
She would tell me stories of her as a child or other times in her life when her family members would tickle her senseless...
Her husband used to always throw a finger around during family picnics and she was usually the target.

Thanks for bringing back that memory...they were good people!

She may have been old enough to be my mother

When I was 31 I met an older, attractive blonde named Faith at a New Year's Eve singles dance, 1991 into 92. Making eye contact, the mutual attraction was instant. Faith's age threw me a little, as she looked at least 20 years older. I never asked how old she was, though. Faith had grandchildren, but I've met women as young as 31 who were grandmothers.

Faith was very good looking with long straight hair and a beautiful smile. While she was just a few pounds overweight, Faith had a nice figure and looked better than 99% of women her age. She was maybe 5'2" or 5'3," and since I'm 5'8," that appealed to me.

Most significantly, as we talked that New Year's Eve, I brought up the subject of tickling. Faith smiled broadly and said, "I'm extremely ticklish."

Nothing happened that night. I was smart enough to play it cool, continuing to mingle with other women. But I made sure Faith and I
exchanged phone numbers.

A few weeks later Faith called me and I asked her on a date. Phoning a guy who had not yet called her was not the only thing Faith would do to please a man, :0) as I was about to learn.

On our first date, after dinner we went back to Faith's apartment. I tickled Faith quite a bit as we kissed and held each other. Not wanting to rush it, I stopped short of moving the action to her bedroom.

The second time we got together, Faith dropped by my apartment. I showed her my special version of hospitality, undressing her to her panties, tying her to my bed, and tickling everywhere I could reach. I tickled Faith's ribs, stomach, underarms and feet. First I tied her on her back in a diver's position. Then I put her stomach down, hog-tying her. After about thirty minutes of tickling Faith, I untied her and we made love.

Interestingly, while Faith laughed and laughed every time I tickled her, she never told me to stop. Nor did she ever try to tickle me. Even as she turned red, Faith did not try to get away from my tickling fingers. Sometimes I wonder if Faith faked the ticklishness or at least acted more ticklish than she really was. She knew it turned me on, after all.

Faith never said no to me. I tickled her more than anyone in terms of sheer tickle session minutes at that point in my life.

The affair only lasted five or six weeks. After half dozen or so dates, I stopped calling Faith. This time, Faith didn't call. Some time later she sent a nice note saying she realized our affair was just that - a fling.

Thinking about Faith, I realize even a tickle-intensive relationship can lose its luster. We had a nice time dating. And as I said, no one let me tickle her more than Faith did. But after meeting the challenge of getting Faith, I had my fill of her.

The fun of dating, tickling, and sex, somehow wore off. The excitment of anticipation was no longer there. Our last date, I merely dropped Faith off at her apartment, declining her invitation to come in.

When a woman leaves a man, it is highly unlikely she will want him back. Being a man, of course, I tried to look up Faith again maybe a year after our affair. I found her through a phone-forwarding
number, in Nevada, 2,700 miles away from my New Jersey home. We exchanged a couple of letters, but that was it.

Reminiscing about Faith, I remember how warm she was - one of those women too good to be true. She will give you anything you want and be so nice about it that you feel guilty. More than ten years later, I wonder how she is - and how she looks. Faith meant more to me than just tickling but not enough to work through our age difference. But for a short time I foolishly did not make last longer, Faith was ready, willing, and ticklish, any time I wanted her.

from what i remember, footparadise made a video of some 60 some year old woman being tickled that i remember as being pretty disgusting....

When we were first married, for a couple of years, I tickled my mother-in-law half to death six or eight times. I was in my mid twenties and she was in her mid fifties. In those days I didn't know what a tickle fetish even was. I did know what it felt like to tickle the wife and how easy it was to get carried away, especially when tickling her thighs and breasts. So I was careful to confine myself to her mother's feet (she was always barefoot at home), ribs and armpits. I was especially careful tickling her upper body to make sure the fingers didn't stray to where they didn't belong.

I remember I used to take her to the limit because she had such a delightful reaction that just became more delightful the longer I tickled.

One night we were sitting in her living room watching TV. I grabbed her and pinned her down and started having my way with her ribs. She started laughing and begging for mercy. After a while she finally screamed in mid-laugh, "Your supposed to tickle your wife!" I immediately stopped tickling her and looked over to my wife who was smiling and said, "Mother!" I don't know why, but to this day that stikes me as a funny reaction by both of them.

Anyway, instead of letting her go, I went back to finish getting her ribs, and finally let her up. I guess I went back to watching TV as though nothing had happened.

younghotmuscle said:
Curious to what it the oldest woman you ever tickled or seen tickled by someone.. What spots were they tickled.. How ticklish they were.. ect..

I've never tickled any women older than me (have always dated younger women)....but several older female family members are extremely ticklish, and I've seen them tickled sometimes.

My late great aunt Ruby was very ticklish from head to toe, and her husband exploited it every chance he got. Even in their 70's, he delighted in tickling her bare feet or around her waist (and hearing her ear-piercing squeal :D

I know my 91 yr old grandmother and 89 yr old great aunt Millie are both extremely ticklish on their feet....because I've seen them get tickled at the doctors office. Both are diabetics, and must undergo regular foot checkups for sensation...which are tickletorture for them. I've seen my great aunt burst into laughter more than once when her soles were poked or stroked by a doctor or nurse (which embarrasses her to death, but she can't help it).

Once after being "accidently" tickled by a cute young nurse at the local hospital, my grandmother asked the nurse if her feet were ticklish too. I loved the nurse's response: "Oh yes Mrs Williams...my feet are extremely ticklish...too ticklish :D

For me, I once saw my 70 plus year old grandmother get tickled by my grandfather on her feet. This was in the late 1980's. She went nuts, I remember, and told me later that if he merely touched her foot in bed, shed go crazy.
The other older woman I've both tickled and seen tickled is my aunt. In the 1980s, when she was in her 40s, I got her feet a couple of times when she was barefoot, and she went crazy, saying she had extremely ticklish feet, laughing with this high pitched giggly squeal. Then, as recently as about two years ago, I saw my cousin, her son, get her on her feet, and she again went nuts, and at that time she was about 60. So those are the two oldest women I've either tickled, or seen tickled, showing that even with age, some people dont lose their ticklishness.

Mitch

For me that would have to be our family friend, she was about 43 at the time of the incident...i held her hands over her head and tickled her pits with a paintbrush, her armpits were amazing, I also tickled her feet once...and they were equally ticklish and comparably beautiful.

The oldest woman i tickled was 44. A gorgeous redhead, she sang in a local band, and one night we hit it off very well.
After several dates, I tied her to the bedposts and tickled the hell out of her.

The Sean Man

Oldest woman tickled

I tickled a friends mothers barefeet when I was about 7. We were at my friends aunts house, his mother took us there cos they had a pool. My friends mother was lying by the pool and myself and my friends sister tickled her bare feet, she wasnt unbearably ticklish but giggled nicely and had nice plump soles, I would say she was in her late 30's early 40's at the time.

I've seen many older women tickled, the oldest ive tickled was probably my own mom when she was about 77. She was on her stomach and I was demonstrating reflexology, she went ballistic and kicked with laughter saying i'm too ticklish for this. Of course I had to armlock her ankles and tickled her arches, under and between toes as she twisted away, laughed and almost got away. Lol She was extremely ticklish head to toe. Lol. The oldest was probably watching my friends kids tickle their 82 year old grandmother. They got her feet, ribs, knees etc.lol

One was a hispanic co-worker who's feet I tickled when she put them on my lap after being on her feet all day. She was slim and I'm guessing she was at least in her early 40s. I also tickled WWE's Melina Perez two years ago at a fan signing at Yankee Stadium, I think that would had made her 39 or 40 at the time.

Wow! Can't believe I haven't chimed in on this before! Both before and after my second wife, I saw a few older women occasionally, and I always would do my best to at least sneak in a few tickles here and there. But two that come to mind was one lady that I had kind of a fling with, I guess you would call it, was quite a bit older than me. I was in my mid 20's and she had a son that was in HS. She was very prim and proper and didn't want anyone to know we were having sex, which seemed to be her main interest with me. She would call me up and ask me if she could come over. Of course I would always say yeah! We'd head to my bedroom and lay on my bed to get warmed up before sex, making out, and I would lay beside her and get her legs in between mine and lock my ankles together so her legs were trapped. and with one arm under my head, all I had to do was hold her other arm up with one hand and I could tickle the hell out of her side, tummy and armpits! She would go ballistic! But there was nothing she could do! She was trapped! I did this lots of times and she never got mad, just laughed her head off! I tickled her feet a couple of times, but she wasn't as helpless and got away pretty easy. I told her that I wanted to tie her up sometime and her response was "No way"! She knew she'd be dead meat if I did! :p She loved the sex part and told me more than once that I would make some gal very happy some day! Yeah, maybe...
The other one was after I divorced my second wife. I went to this club all the time and met her there. We became more like friends with benefits, but hey, it worked out. She was a real smart ass and so we got along great! I took her to this cool place a few hours north of where we lived to show her it. It's called Solvang, in central Ca. Neat little town with all kinds of shops and restaurants and the like. She was impressed. As we were leaving, we had to find my car. I said it was down the road to the right. She said no, it's to the left. So of course, I asked her if she wanted to make a bet. She took that bet! I don't remember what she wanted if she won, but my bet was that she had to do whatever I wanted when we got home. Well, guess who won? Bingo! Me! So, when we got home to my house, I told her I wanted to tie her up! Now we had been having sex, so this didn't seem too far of course to her. But little did she know what I wanted to do once she was tied down. I had given her some quick tickles in the past and knew she was insanely ticklish. And this day she was wearing a light sleeveless dress, nylons and heels. Once I had her secured, I tried gently, to pull her heel off. She scrunched her toes up so it was not coming off easy. So I slipped a finger in the gap left from her scrunching her toes up and started moving it around in there. Well, i must've hit a ticklish spot because she jumped and off came her shoe! So I started scribbling my fingers up and down her sole and she hit the roof! Jackpot! The problem was, she didn't laugh. She would make these funny noises kind of like someone getting dental work done without the anesthesia. Not my favorite reaction. Same thing with her underarms. Then she started to figure out how to give herself pain in the bindings and at that point I stopped and untied her. It wasn't fun anymore...
Those were the two older women I tickled that stand out in the memory banks.

In my student years, aged 22, I had a relationship with a divorced law professor who was in her late 40's at the time. It was a wonderful experience, and it helped me mature greatly :bubble:

One was a hispanic co-worker who's feet I tickled when she put them on my lap after being on her feet all day. She was slim and I'm guessing she was at least in her early 40s. I also tickled WWE's Melina Perez two years ago at a fan signing at Yankee Stadium, I think that would had made her 39 or 40 at the time.

Wait, what? How did you do that to Melina and at Yankee Stadium of all places? Loving her on NWA these days

A couple of fifty something colleagues or my fifty something aunt. A combination of nylon feet and/or upper body.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wait, what? How did you do that to Melina and at Yankee Stadium of all places? Loving her on NWA these days

She was doing a meet and greet at the SI Yankee Stadium before going to throw her pitch. Long story short, we chatted a bit, took some photos, and I told her how I loved her heel work in the WWE. She then playfully went into character and was being feisty and pinched my bicep when she started talking about my muscles. The last photo was a prom style picture and that was when I gave her sides a quick tickle, she tilted her head back and let out a deep laugh, her body twitched then turned into a little squirm or "tickle dance" I only wish I ether tickled at the right time to catch on film or had my phone recording so I could have caught it that way. But, I wasn't planning on tickling anybody it kind of just happened. lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back