• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A lesson in karma (or, why it doesn't pay to be an exhibitionist at work)

stacyshippen

TMF Poster
Hi everybody,

I don't know if it was the lovely summer day or just an unusually mischievous mood, but I was a little wicked today :) And karma kicked me in the ass in right on time so I learned my lesson!

Here's the setup:
I was sitting outside during lunch today with some friends. Anyone who lives on the East Coast knows it was a spectacular day, sunny and warm and perfect weather for leaving stockings at home :) I'd just gotten a pretty pedicure over the weekend and decided to wear sandals to work (something I don't normally do). On the outside patio where we were chatting, there were a number of benches and tables, all sitting in front of a building with glass walls...so if you faced the building, you could pretty much see the entire patio.

I was sitting and idly dangling my shoe from my foot (honest, it wasn't on PURPOSE...) and chatting away when through the glass, I noticed a guy quite a few feet away watching me. Never turning his way (and he didn't know that I spotted him) I decided to be a little wicked...I crossed my leg Indian style and idly rubbed my fingers over my foot through the sandal...never looking his way and keeping up the conversation. Well, I definitely had his attention. I had to get back to work but before I got up (again, never looking his way and appearing to not notice), I lightly scratched the bottom of my foot before letting my sandal slip back on fully and standing up to head back in. He suddenly turned away and I know he had a reaction to it. So off I went, feeling pretty wicked :)

So before you all start thinking that I'm a horrible tease, I know. So does the Universe. Read on...

A few hours later, I was scheduled to meet with a person I didn't know to discuss an upcoming project where I'd need time and material from his group. Anyone care to guess who my meeting was with? :)

Luckily I spotted him down the hall before he spotted me, so I went in, the mask of ignorance (and feet firmly on the floor). He was clearly uncomfortable and I really felt silly for my little show earlier. Turns out, he really was quite condescending to me and acted like I didn't know my job. And ended up being a significant roadblock to an important task I needed to accomplish.

So...my first foray into exhibitionism just made me look silly in the end. That's karma for you, but I have to admit it was fun for a moment :)

Was it a mean thing to do? I was just so filled with joy over a pretty summer day that I got a little impish. Not professional, probably will never do it again, but hopefully this person doesn't think to badly of me (or plot revenge...)

Peace,
Stacy (who won't let this stop her from wearing sandals!)

you should have knocked him off his high-horse with yet another dangling shoe! :D

don't let a dork spoil your fun.

Personally, I think if you have sexy feet, you SHOULD show em off. If you got it, flaunt it!

I do have to admit I did enjoy it and nobody was the worse for it (except my project, perhaps...but we'll get over it!)

Peace,
Stacy

i would have taken it as a sign from the foot gods, and asked you to a romantic dinner to "discuss other projects".

Let me guess...is that the way to get my "foot in the door" with this group? :)

Peace,
Stacy

Actually Stacy...it isn't getting your foot in the door it is getting your foot back out!!!:devil: :D

You should go on being a foot exhibitionist whenever possible. We (foot guys) love it. :D :devil:

actually....

actually Stacy, you could tease us guy's on the forum...!! I'm sure I ...er, I mean WE wouldn't mind..!!

Would we, guy's??;)

East Coast, eh? Same here. Are you near the RI area by any chance? =)

Jim

p.s. If he couldn't appreciate it, that's his problem ;-)

I think his problem was that he did appreciate it...just didn't like having to face me afterward :)

Maybe I'll wear strappy, open-toed heels at my next meeting with him and see if that makes a difference. What do y'all think?

Peace,
Stacy
(who idly dangles her left flipflop from her toes as she writes this...)

you're a foot temptress, and should be punished accordingly!

;)

What a poop head!

And when I started reading this, I SO thought the story was going elsewhere, like somebody GOT you for your impishness. Sounds like he deserves some more teasing, to me, just to drive him bonkers! Jerk!:D

Well, that's the nature of real life events...not always as interesting as we'd like to fantasize, right?

If this had a "TMF storybook ending", I would have teased him by showing my feet and wiggling my bare toes during the meeting (Chapter 1), only to be followed X number of hours/days later and being trapped in an office/closet/car somewhere, tied to a chair/desk/table, and have my feet/tummy/armpits tickled mercilessly (and videotaped, natch) for a) being a little tease and b) until I agreed to {insert work or sex-related act here} (Chapter 2).

And then maybe, just maybe, get in a revenge tickling where I turn the tables (tag-teaming with a hot, female, Asian co-worker), get the tape back and get the resources I asked for in the first place (Chapter 3).

Oh yes, and we can't forget the optional Chapter 4, where I and aforementioned hot, female, Asian co-worker (size 5, wearing silk stockings) get into a tickle fight for no particular reason, then throw in a little conversion to lesbian love for good measure :)

And of course end it with "The End?"
(always end with a question mark!)

Does that pretty much sum it up? ;)

Peace,
Stacy

okay thats it.

check you PMs now!

*tries to catch breath*

He should have either ignored you or called your bluff

Sometimes I think more women dress sexy to impress other girls, as opposed to turn a man's head. Smart women know you get the man you want by paying attention to him, not by trying to make him pay attention to you.;) I'll take the modestly dressed girl who meets me halfway over the chick in revealing clothes who wants me to chase her.

Anyway, Staceyshippen, when that fellow noticed you baiting him, he should have either: walked away, not playing your game; or introduced himself, calling your bluff.

Men who let the silly games women play suck them in deserve what they get. And, usually, they don't get the women.

Glory, glory hallelujah, my truth is marching on.:D

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAVO Em! This guys sounds like a total weiner.
:D :D :D

Well, the reality is, Em Es, that I shouldn't have baited someone in the office in the first place :) And it just made me look silly and dented my credibility. I'm normally the picture of professionalism (usually...) but like I said, I was just infused with summertime and indulged in a little impishness. Remember, he didn't (and still doesn't) know I was even aware of his observation. Which is perfectly fine by me!

Peace,
Stacy (who will save her dangling sandals for parks and munches)

To Steph; to Stacy

Steph, I owe you a private e-mail! Thanks for your nice reply to my soapbox blathering.

Stacy, I admire that you are being your own toughest critic. But getting off on the wrong foot:rolleyes: with a colleague does not have to damn the working relationship. In fact, it's shortcut to discovering his character. If he's got integrity, he will overlook one misstep:D and give it another chance. Only a moron would declare war over a sole :p disagreement or, worse, misunderstanding.

Hmm, are you sure he doesn't know you were aware of your sandal game? But even if he was, it's still his problem if he can't get over it. Especially since you're not going to play with him again . . . unless the weather's REALLY nice and you're wearing your HOTTEST sandals.:D

You're right, I don't think there's any harm done. Just me being silly and I think I'll live to work another day :)

I think I'll save those sexy sandals for an environment where I won't end up in another "ticklish" situation.

Or maybe one where I will! :)

Peace,
Stacy

stacyshippen said:
Well, the reality is, Em Es, that I shouldn't have baited someone in the office in the first place :) And it just made me look silly and dented my credibility. I'm normally the picture of professionalism (usually...) but like I said, I was just infused with summertime and indulged in a little impishness. Remember, he didn't (and still doesn't) know I was even aware of his observation. Which is perfectly fine by me!

Peace,
Stacy (who will save her dangling sandals for parks and munches)

my experience has taught me that it usually turns out bad when entering into relations (whatever/however they may be) with those I work with, and that go's to say with customers as well, so I steer clear of that situation. I don't even 'hang out' socially with my co-workers anymore. Is not that I don't like them, I just prefer to keep my work life and private life totally seperate from each other.

good luck with whatever direction YOU take... :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back