• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about a line in one of Haltickling's stories...

jorus5

While browsing the story forums on the site (specifically Haltickling's subforum) I found the following line in one of his stories:
But I know that women with orgasm problems get treated with tickling. Of course, this doesn’t work if these problems are of organic nature, or for victims of rape or child abuse. But a lot of anorgasmic women just have difficulties to let themselves go. Their control is too tight. If these women get tickled continuously and patiently, they will lose that control. Their mind barriers will crumble. Of course, that’s only possible if they’re tied down.
Is there really evidence of this? I'm not trying to sound creepy, but I find this fascinating if true: women with orgasm problems can ACTUALLY get treated with tickling?

Yes, some therapists use it, only if the patient consents, of course. I used to live in California for a few months (in the early 80s), part of the time in the house of a married sex-therapist's couple. We talked a lot about that, and they confirmed it, telling me that there were quite a few therapists who sometimes recommend tickling as "pre-sex relaxation method". I built that into several of my stories, and it's the truth, not just wishful thinking! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back