• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true mistress tickling

headtripper25

TMF Novice
Hey everyone,
Here are some details from a couple of excellent experiences I had tickling mistresses at the Den of Iniquity in NYC.
The first one involves mistress Fiona, who is unfortunately no longer at the Den. She is a curvy brunette about 5 and a half feet tall with high arched size 6 feet. She is probably the most ticklish girl I have ever laid hands on.When she first came in the room I asked her if she was really ticklish. She looked at me, laughed, and said "are you kidding" while extending her foot toward me. I removed her heel and scrabbled my fingers along her sole from the arch to the ball of her foot. She instantly broke out in hysterical, loud laughter while her foot twitched and squirmed in my hand. She said that her feet were her most ticklish spot and that her older siblings used to tickle her for hours. Her soft underarms were extremely ticklish, just lightly grazing my fingertips down her arms and into her pits caused her to scream and thrash wildly. At one point I was lightly tickling her inner thighs and she showed me just where i had to squeeze hard to get a hysterical reaction. Being a foot guy I spent most of my session tickling her bare feet. I explored every inch of her feet while she screamed and laughed, she never failed to mention when i hit a really good spot. At one point I was tickling her left foot for awhile and between screams she told me I should switch feet because her right foot was more ticklish. We played games like her trying not to laugh while I ever so gently grazed her ticklish spots, she never lasted more than a few seconds. Overall this was a fantastic session, Fiona was friendly and fun and would answer any question about her ticklishness or tickling history. Too bad she is no longer there.
Another time I tickled mistress Ashley at the Den. Ashley is a slender strawberry blond with extremely sexy, high arched size 8 feet. Ashley is extremely ticklish and turns bright red when tickled hard. I would say her most ticklish spot was her underarms, when I first dug my fingers into her soft, nicely scented pits her whole body body heaved upward and she broke into desperate laughter. I found ticklish spots all over her body including her thighs, but, behind the knees, belly and of course her feet. I spent a great deal of time tickling between her toes and on the arches and sides of her shapely feet while she shuddered with desperate laughter. Neither Ashley or Fiona used the safeword more than twice during the whole session. These ladies were serious about testing their limits.
I could probably tell you about my visit to the leg shoppe but mistress Mia already gave an excellent account of it in her story "A at the leg shoppe."

Later,
Headtripper25

ps- the pricing for a tickle session at the Den is 150 per half hour and 250 per hour. I know someone on this forum mentioned paying 230 for a half hour tickling special guest Cheryl Dynasty. They probably jacked the price up to 200 for her and the extra 30 is the one-time consultation fee.

Wow.. Sounds like you had a great time with these amzingingly generous and cooperative ladies. Now if only one could meet women like that in regular dialy life without having to pay them. ;)

-DFT

Hey Dallas,
There are multitudes of attractive sexually adventurous ticklish women out there who really enjoy tickling games with their SO. My problem is none of them are attracted to me. lol!

COOL

Headtripper25, Those are cool accounts. I wish there was a place like the Den near me. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back