• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is everyone's experience with the most ticklish part of a girl's foot?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Lately when discussing tickling with girls on TMF, I have found that many of them have told me that the most ticklish part of their foot is either under or inbetween their toes. This is a change from what I had always thought. I had thought usually that the most ticklish part of a woman's foot would be her flat part of the arch, and running a finger or instrument down the arch would be most ticklish. Lately though, I've been getting answers like "In between or under my toes is most ticklish, and it makes me nuts" or some similar response such as that. Has anyone had similar experiences? Why is this so, do people think? Might it be because the toe digits or area between the toes in smaller, more compact, and just more sensitive then the flat part of the sole? Anyone with feedback or response, please post. Thanks.

Mitch

I have alwasys found women to be more ticklish between toes than the arch...
Like you said the toes are close together and the skin is the least likely area to be caloused.
The real issue is getting to REALLY tickle that area...as the more toe bondage you have the less actual toe you can tickle...this is why tickling with the tounge is sooo effective...the tounge gets RIGHT in between each tender digit, hitting every nerve ending.
Even women who aren't ticklish will "respond" in some way to having thier toes sucked..usually, that feels sooo weird.
The other latest invention THAT REALLY WORKS is of course a Sonicare toothbrush...and some of its many attachments...

For me too, my toes are probably my worst area on my foot my arch actually being the "least" ticklish...my heels are more ticklish than my arches...I think..anyone care to confirm ;)

My favorite spot to tickle Traci's feet (girlfriend) is where the ball of her foot meets the arch...the balls of her soft little feet are "beyond ticklish" :D

Both Traci and my younger sis (Becky) are extremely ticklish on the tops of their feet...from the toes back toward their ankles. It drives Traci wild to be tickled there).

I've found that right under the toes is most ticklish, although arches usually get a good response as well. The tops of the toes are often very ticklish as well. One of my gf's was so ticklish that all you had to do was rub her toes, and she'd laugh hysterically.

I find, that a particularly good place that most ticklers overlook, are the very tips of the toes. I've tickled more than one girl there who said "What are you...Eeeeehhahahaha!", and have them tell me that no one has ever tickled them there before. So all you self proclaimed Masters and Mistress' take note!

TicklishSinner said:
right underneath the toes, and the highest part of the arch for me

And now, knowing this, you expect me to go to sleep tonight? :sowrong:

it is so much fun exploring a woman to find all her special spots , feet or otherwise!:) ;)

For myself its running a feather between the toes or gliding my fingers up and down the bottom of her foot. Personally i'll stick with my fingers to me they move faster and have a better effect. if you can try tickling one foot with the feather and the other foot with your fingers and watch both feet and see which one has a better reaction. I can name at least 3 girls I work with that i would love to do that too. But so that I dont get fired I can dream of it and just work on my friend Tammy :)

The undersides and the spaces between toes are extremely ticklish because they come into contact with hard surfaces less often. Imagine tickling a set of highly ticklish toes with a variety of small paintbrushes.

Toe Tickles

I agree that the most ticklish part of the foot is under the toes. Also the center of the arch. Makes me laugh just thinking about it!

KoocheeKoo said:
My favorite spot to tickle Traci's feet (girlfriend) is where the ball of her foot meets the arch...the balls of her soft little feet are "beyond ticklish" :D

Oh yes! What a spot...:devil:

Gee, I thought more of us girls would say the arches. As ticklish as my feet are, anything touching my arches just drives me insane! I'd give up state secrets when feather stroked there! (and don't think Paige doesn't! :devil: ) but, life is good because, with her toes held back, the balls of her feet became her "Achillies Heel" (Pun intended) and I use that to my advantage as often as possible!

*Sigh* Hurry, September!

Tiffany said:
Gee, I thought more of us girls would say the arches. As ticklish as my feet are, anything touching my arches just drives me insane! I'd give up state secrets when feather stroked there!

KoocheeKoo taking notes :D

Re: Toe Tickles

KathyTickles said:
I agree that the most ticklish part of the foot is under the toes. Also the center of the arch. Makes me laugh just thinking about it!
Makes me sweat just thinking about it.
I ab-sole-utely love the center of the arch.
Also love the spot between the ankle bone and achilles.

Speaking for myself.....my feet are my most sensitive spot, and they are very, VERY ticklish all over! Once, in a very lengthy session, my arches were tickled as were the balls of my feet, for what seemed forever, and the result was that I was laughing my head off....but then my tickler began to tickle my nylon-clad toes, and I thought I was going to die screaming with laughter! And not just the bottoms of my toes, but also the tops....absolute insanity! It really pushed me over the "edge", if anyone knows what I mean by that.

Happy tickling everyone!

I have found that one of the "sure-to-work" (as far as finger-tickling) places is to bend her toes upwards, and tickle the balls of her feet just below where the toes meet (probably my own weakest spot). This is quite effective (especially if she is wearing nylons...the stockings very effectively keep the toes held back when you pull the toes of the stockings upwards).
The tops of the feet are quite nicely tickled with an ultra-soft ostritch feather, as are the tops and tips of the toes and ankles. Then the long, stiffer goose feather to tickle the soles, arches, and naturally the blade of the foot. I know that these things drive me quite crazy (oh...did I say that out loud??).
-Marc

Personally speaking,every inch of my Arch whether at the top or the bottom in the middle or on the side drives me ballistic !. Toes being lightly caressed on the top or underneath whether by fingers or OMG the tongue,teeth nibbling hehehhhehhe that has me hit orbit!:eek:

Nylonlady wrote

And not just the bottoms of my toes, but also the tops....absolute insanity! It really pushed me over the "edge", if anyone knows what I mean by that.

Oh yeah the tops of the toes on some ladies...and guys is very sensitive..the toes are so rarely touched and can be very nice targets of tickling...nylons can help keep the toes together in a row, while the ler tickles the tender undersides :):devil:

TicklesHotel wrote:
Toes being lightly caressed on the top or underneath whether by fingers or OMG the tongue,teeth nibbling hehehhhehhe that has me hit orbit!

Ahh the tounge...great muscle of the body! So slithery, gets into all the nooks and crannies of the toes...and other areas:eek: :D
Teeth can really add a killer sensation to the soles of the feet, esp around the ball of the foot!

I've tickled many women's feet and everyone is differant. Some women are very ticklish everywhere on their feet; some more in the arches and soles and others under/between the toes. No matter where, it's all good!!

Usually for me after a tickle comes...sex, lol.

:tickle: While both of my feet are completely ticklish, my toes will always do me in. I could never be a spy, I could divulge everything after my soft soles tender toes were tickled.

I will have to remember this and make notes before you come here.

tickleshotel said:
Personally speaking,every inch of my Arch whether at the top or the bottom in the middle or on the side drives me ballistic !. Toes being lightly caressed on the top or underneath whether by fingers or OMG the tongue,teeth nibbling hehehhhehhe that has me hit orbit!:eek:

Then I'll be allllllllllll ready to really really really get those ticklish feet.

:p :D :veryhappy :devil: :angel:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back