• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alert: Nicole Richie on Howard Stern coming up in a few minutes

t7*

TMF Poster
I know not everyone is crazy about Nicole Richie (I'm not!) but she's going to be on Howard Stern's radio show after the commercial break (right now is 7:20 am, Eastern time). Anyhow, given the appearance of the tickle chair so much of late, I have a feeling he may ask her in it, in both of the last instances I had a feeling in advance and popped tapes in, and given some of their discussion this morning, I can see it coming up as a finale to the interview (maybe not, though........maybe not, she might be too young for him to ask, she might not be the type to go for it, and there might be plenty to talk about without going to the Tickle Chair but thought I'd give a head's up in case anyone is near a radio and wants to see if it happens.

Hey! Sorry! I had to leave for work before it was all over, but I don't think he did, the tone of the interview wasn't really going in that direction (it was focusing in on her weird upbringing, Lionel Ritchie, Paris Hilton, her coke/heroin/drinking problems, etc).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back