• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here'e a job most of us would like to have

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004290272,00.html

Jen's new sole mate

I KNOW J-LO has to maintain her reputation as a pampered diva, but this is ridiculous.
Not content with having one of the biggest entourages in showbiz, she’s only gone and hired herself a shoe fastener.

I kid you not, J-Lo has her very own flunky whose sole responsibility is to make sure her tootsies are comfortable.

The new recruit made her debut on the set of J-Lo’s latest film Monster-In-Law, which also stars JANE FONDA and is due for release next year.

Lost in shoe-biz or what?

~ toyou

meh!!! nah, I'll pass. she gets WAY to much attention, and is to wishy-washy!;)

Man, I'd get fired for tickling lol. I wouldn't be able to resist her sweet hispanic feet!

Well, I never really cared for her much anyhow, but this bit of news really confirms it! Always thought she was kinda snobby and spoiled. This is one female celebs feet I would NOT want to tickle.

peace out,
daddy

I'm surprised!

I realize she is overrated for sure but I thought more people (especially you feet people and you know who you are) could look past that to get your hands on some famous feet!

Guess that's just me! LOL!

~ toyou

Re: I'm surprised!

toyou444 said:
I realize she is overrated for sure but I thought more people (especially you feet people and you know who you are) could look past that to get your hands on some famous feet!

Guess that's just me! LOL!

~ toyou

Not so fast there, toyou!

Do not underestimate the shallowness, or overlook one of the premier foot mavens ever to grace the TMF!

Um....wait....where was I? Oh yes!

ME!!!!!

Oh J-Lo, honey! Time for your shoe fastenin'! Heh, heh, heh! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back