• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And AGAIN! That's right, back to back!

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
We're doing it again this Saturday, Gang! But this time, since we always seem to be getting swept out of places that are closing, LoL, I thought maybe we'd try starting things earlier. There's also been interest in doing brunch/lunchtime Munches, so keep that in mind, too, if you're amenable to it!

The time and place of this one are To Be Announced, just as soon as I hear back from some people on whether they're coming or not. Interested? Gimme a shout at [email protected]

Hope you can make it out! Things are really getting rolling out here!

...Well?

Have the time and place been set yet? My car's in the shop today and I don't know just when it'll be done, but when they call me I have to go to get it and it'd be nice to know about the Munch before I leave so I don't have to come all the way back home to check for an update and then have to go out yet again... :)

~QHearts

Heya Dan-O!

Was glad to make the last one! I'll make the next one, provided it's not too late... damned fireworks scheduling... LOL

WHY would they choose to do it on the 3rd?

Da Wirch-man

There's a scientific term for that sort of scheduling. It's the Canine Genetalia Theory.

What? You don't know that one? They do it because they can. That's the theory, anyway. ;)

Good t'see ya, Wirchler!

Glad t'see you folks comin' up to speed so well. Great to see the crowd, there, gettin' together!

dvnc

Hey, dvnc!

Thanks for the welcome back! Glad to be back around!!

Looking forward to anything coming up here, don'cha know? :p

Wirchler

So what exactly is a munch? I'm 'new' to the whole gathering idea, so someone fill me in. Also keep me posted as to when it will happen, I need to meet fellow tickler's like myself :D.

Hi--Welcome! There is a great bunch of us in town--guys and girls! Ok, real quick, a Munch is kind of like a monthly "meet & greet." It's really low pressure, super fun, the gang just gets together usually at a local joint (couple nites ago it was at El Torito, we've done it at Fuddruckers, Elephant Bar---my personal fave.) Mostly we eat apps or dinner, have a couple of drinks and just chat, be mellow--sometimes end up laughing hysterically at the other patrons...(Who me, laugh at strangers???) Nah...:p

The point is so when someone has a play party, everyone's comfortable with each other already. I don't know how it works in other groups but one of my very favorite things about our group is most of us are friends outside "the interest" too! We go to lunch or brunch, watch movies, gab on phone, whatever--kind of like a little family.

How to? Contact moderator Dave (dvnc) He'll send you a questionnaire, just to try and make sure you're not an axe murderer or anything! You fill it out, send it back. If all checks out, you'll be on mailing list. Please do follow rules, ocasionally we get a crasher or two and it's um, bad, berry berry bad! Write if you've questions--maybe see you at next one!

XOXO

Right on! Thanks for the info :). You have no idea how good it feels to know I'm not the only person out there with this type of 'fetish'. I'll contact dvnc asap. Thanks again!

Holy crap, dude!

Another Sacramento area member! We seem to be coming out of the woodwork this year. And nicely handled, Steffers! You get a gold star! Welcome to the community, Cevin. You certainly came to the right place... we're a lotta laughs!

(blushes)

Why thank you kind sir--I do seem to be quite the little welcome wagon these days, yes? :p Now we gotta work on rounding up some more GIRLS huh?? :p

XOXO

Thanks Dan. It's nice to know I'm not alone. My group of friends don't even know this about me, so I've always felt weird or alone. It'g great to see a community, and have one so close to me. I actually live up in Auburn. But no one ever knows where that is at hehe.

As for the women, yes, more women/girls would be nice :D :D :D.

I used to be a writer for the Auburn Journal and I have a dear friend (in an unrelated story) buried there. What a beautiful town you live in!

I may have another girl recruited. Wish me luck guys...

XOXO

Heh, how ironic. It is a beautiful area, but rather boring, at least for someone my age (26). I too have a friend buried at the cemetery.. *sigh*.

Sweet, how old is she? heh

Boring?? Hey! I'm 29 and I don't think this place is boring! But then I used to live in Suisun. Gack. ;)

~Q

Well, maybe Auburn is boring. :) I don't know, not having spent that much time there, although it is a nice area to drive through.

I find that sometimes Sac is boring, although that may be because I am boring.. :D

But this is a great place, with some great people! Lots of stuff to do, and people to see... or is that the other way around? ;)

Da Wirchler

I think Cheryl would have been 41 this year...

What's nice about living in Auburn is you get the beauty of a quiet town so near to the hectic city--aren't you lucky--YOU get to get away from all this chaos!

And for the record, everyone responding to this thread is local to you--you get to come to the Munch actually knowing some of us already--well, sort of!!!

XOXO

Cevin said:
Heh, how ironic. It is a beautiful area, but rather boring, at least for someone my age (26). I too have a friend buried at the cemetery.. *sigh*.

Sweet, how old is she? heh

whoops! Thank you hon...

Aren't I forever being caught having some "dumb blonde" moment? (snickers)

Ok Cev~I'll throw you a bone, albeit a pretty lame one. The truth is, I don't know her age (eek! sorry 'bout that--I just enjoy being kept in suspense sometimes, yep, I'm a freak.)

Here's what I do know--she's a friend of a friend of a guy I met on Terry's board. We never played but recently had an iced tea at Starbuck's at lunch. He's a semi-famous front man of a local blues band and a real gentleman. She had a guy but I guess it didn't end so good, she's looking to get back into the scene. Since they're just pals, I encouraged him to get on "the list" and her as well, and then they could come together on a "just friends" Munch date! I figure a girl might know some other girls and then...:p

XOXO

Man, I step a away for a bit and there's 10 some odd more posts to read.. hard to do when you first wake up and look at the forum hehe. Anyway...

Steph: yeah, I was asking the age of the new recruit gal, but since its been brought up, how old are the ladies in this group?

Auburn = boring. I've lived in this area for 16 years hehe, whats been seen and done has been seen and done *exagerated* 40 billion times.

Oh ya, you've found the Mother Lode (pun intended) of characters with this bunch, no doubt there.

Cin (QofHearts)is a couple of years older than you. I'm in my late 30s but look and act about 12. Janipoo (QB)is in late 40s I think but is a little ball of energy who seems about half that...

XOXO

PS--And if ya want to see what I look like, just click on the siggy pic below--I'm at Ray & Tracy's! But I'm not exactly Cindy Crawford so
consider yourself warned :p

Last edited:
Sacramento Munch

Hey Sacramento Ticklers,
I'd like to re-introduce myself to the tickling scene. My name is TndrTickler and I used to make videos of women being tied up and tickled. (The interest is still there) anyway, would love to attend a munch and meet some fellow ticklers. Haven't been tickled in a long time,so I am over due for some of that and good conversation too.
So until we meet.
Stay Ticklish,
TndrTickler

New Recruit

Just read some of the previous posts, and guess what? I'm flattered that you all have been talking about me. My ears must have been burning, which was why I logged on tonight after a very long time. Well, they say curiousity killed the cat, so let me satisfy that curious tickler in you. I am a 46 yr old African American woman. I am ticklish from head to toe. As I said before, I have had the pleasure of being a tickling foot model. I miss making the videos and being tickled. I love to tickle someone and break them all the way down. I give as good as I get. I would love to start up my video business again, but in the meantime. I'm looking for some tickling fun. I talk to people all over the world who have seen my videos, and can't wait to talk and laugh with all of you. Now, if you have any more questions just ask. Hope to meet all of you soon.
TndrTickler

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back