• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I would like some info??!!??!! Please

niceman_2004

I will be in myrtle beach South Carolina on 4th of july weekend. Im leaving on the 30th and won't be back home til 5th. Does anyone at all know of any BDSM places being down there like any dominatrix or anything like that and relates with tickling that is down near the beach.

I know that this is stupid of me to ask but well i want a awesome weekend and well i think tickling will make it even better any 1 agree?.....so please any tell me if theres anything down there like that or knows any females who would care for a tickle down there as well...i would like to know.

So any 1 feel free to give me some info!!!
Thanks
:)

Hmmm, since nobody has responded yet....

I don't know of any offhand, being that I've never been there. But, we found a couple places when we went to Philly by doing a search in yahoo maps. Here's the link. http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?z...=1&.intl=us&compass=&pan_x=0&pan_y=0&BFKey=ni But, if it doesn't come up, just enter in the city/state on their maps page (http://maps.yahoo.com/)and go to entertainment then to nightclubs. Often, any that aren't private/members-only type places and want to be known are listed. You just have to go through the icons to see what's there. The names are often a give-away.

Ann

Well niceman_2004,
I know there are quite a few tickle people from that "area" of Myrtle Beach...great beach town...getting overcrowded though :(

I don't know them personally but ticklphiles are down there.

Umm, You might want to create a new thread that says something like,
"I will be in Myrtle Beach for July 4th looking for tickle company"
or something like that.

That way people know what information you are REALLY looking for!!
Just a thought

Umm, as far as Adult clubs go..the "Crazy Horse" is pretty good, good looking ladies and "from what I hear" a pretty good closed room lap dance...
There is also an Adult video/book story right next to the "Crazy Horse" that had tickling and foot videos and mags!
Mostly FMConcepts stuff but it was there...

Just some FYI...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back