• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slowly becoming more of a 'lee

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I've been in a bit of a tickling slump lately. Oh, I've been able to get some tickling in, but I haven't been tickled in awhile myself.

We had dinner with a good friend, I used to tickle her all the time when we were younger, but being our in public with both our families there was to be none of that. Still, I thought it would have been nice had she at least tried.

Then the other night my sister-in-law was visiting. She even made a comment about my feet being tan when my legs aren't (I wear sandals alot). She used to tickle me occasionally. In fact at one point as she was sitting near me I had my feet up on our reclyner and a magazine I had just read on the footrest. She reached over to grab the magazine and I nearly jumped out of my skin because I though for sure she would try to tickle my foot...she didn't. In fact despite putting her hands within inches of my big, bare feet...they never got touched.

I can't remember the last time someone tickled my feet. Even a quickie will do. One finger up the sole to make me jerk it away.

:sigh:

Oh. And at the drive-in a few weekends ago I deliberately sat in the back of our vehicle with both bare feet hanging out the end...no one even looked my way. In fact as I wandered off to the snack bar I realized that at that moment I had been the only person with barefeet in such a position.

:double sigh:

Well, I'll keep putting myself in postion and see what happens. Maybe after a few tickles I'll start leaning back to the 'ler side and I won't have to worry quite so much...lol.

~ toyou

I hear you, I've been dying to get tickled myself lately..must be something in the air :D

I have started doing this myself...just to see what would happen...and you are right...most people just ignore it...
Although one day at a park, I was wearing sandals and this lady(mid 30's) kept looking over at my feet...she was trying not to let me see her do it..
When she was trying not too look, I would wiggle my toes in my sandals and her eyes would shoot right up to watch my wiggling toes...I didn't do anything about it because my family was there but this lady seemed to have a foot fetish...I guess taking care of my feet has paid off a bit...

However, other than that incident I haven't been taken advantage off...yet ;)

Tidas said:
I hear you, I've been dying to get tickled myself lately..must be something in the air :D

Aye. And of course its the warmest part of the year so there is plenty of bare feet and scantily clad people about to pique my tickling interest too! So when I think about tickling someone I realize, again, that I REALLY want to be tickled a little bit too!

~ toyou

tommytikl said:
I have started doing this myself...just to see what would happen...and you are right...most people just ignore it...
Although one day at a park, I was wearing sandals and this lady(mid 30's) kept looking over at my feet...she was trying not to let me see her do it..
When she was trying not too look, I would wiggle my toes in my sandals and her eyes would shoot right up to watch my wiggling toes...I didn't do anything about it because my family was there but this lady seemed to have a foot fetish...I guess taking care of my feet has paid off a bit...

However, other than that incident I haven't been taken advantage off...yet ;)

Good luck with that Tommy!

I do take care of my feet (lotion, trimmed nails, etc) but they still look like Fred Flinstone's! Still, would it hurt for someone to give me a little poke in the side!?!?! LOL!

My wife will sometimes pinch me but even that is few and far between these days!

Maybe my reputation as a 'ler is scaring people off? LOL!

~ toyou

Re: Re: Slowly becoming more of a 'lee

TicklingIsLife said:
I've been in one all my life... :(

I feel for ya'!

My slump is like Tiger Woods' though...I've set the bar so high for myslef that I couldn't maintain it forever!

~ toyou:D

*checks her map* And where would I find your bare feet sticking out of a car window?

lergirl69 said:
*checks her map* And where would I find your bare feet sticking out of a car window?

LOL! Just yesterday (Sunday) they were perched on the tailgate of a truck as I sat in my folding chair on the ground watching fireworks!

Picture two size 10 1/2 (EEE) smooth, lotioned and bare, crossed at the ankles and sitting up high for all the world to see...and not a single person (not even the people with us) took a single shot:(

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back