• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage positions besides Spread Eagle...

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
Hey gang...what type of bondage positions or contraptions(Stocks) do you like to use BESIDES spread eagle.
I know spread eagle is the most common because it is pretty easy at a hotel and allows access to the most skin but it is getting well boring...if that's possible.

Some I like...
Hog-tie...can be painful though(I have been there I know)
But you get great access to alot of body parts and of course great access to the feet and back of the thighs and butt...

Standing in a door way...
Bound in a door way is pretty cool, you can get access to all sorts of areas and the lee can't really get away but can dance and wiggle a bit...nice position for combining tickling and intimate acts together...

I really like the bondage sex swing that was used at NEST...
That was sort of spread eagle I guess but in a completely different way, you could get access to many places on the body at once...

So what do you all like or would love to try sometime??

i always try to use.....

.....wait a second. i do nothing. i'm pathetic and without play time.

My favorite is to tie her arms together while folded behind her back. This allows very limited movement and gives me full access to her front, sides, and ribs. However, she can still walk with me or if I desire, I can tie her feet together or apart.

This could go on for some time as far as positions.

There is the "Y", mummy wrap, hotgtie was mentioned already, sitting with wrists tied to ankles...yadda yadda yadda, just think of a position a person could be in exposing the ticklish spots you wish to tickle and there ya go!

TTD

the mummy wrap is quickly becoming a fav of mine, just wish it was in more videos...:illogical

Did mummy w/Dtrell (a fantasy of his), too damn hot, I hated it! He wanted to use Saran Wrap but time was an issue so we used a blanket...

XOXO

TicklingIsLife said:
the mummy wrap is quickly becoming a fav of mine, just wish it was in more videos...:illogical

My favorite ones are either sitting down and having your feet tied to a bench while your legs are strapped down and your arms are chained above your head OR lying face up on a table with your wrists tied together over your head and your ankles tied to the end.

Those sound like great positions. :D

I personally enjoy tying a victims arms to the sides of the bed posts. Then having their legs hang off the end of the bed, her ankles locked in stocks for full access to her legs, ribs, pits, feet, knees..those are really the only parts of the body that interests me when tickling is concerned

I have a fold-a-bed and I put my wife or my sister in it, and fold it up and lock it. The feet are in perfect position and cant move at all, while you have access to the ribs and sides:D

wow, the fold-a-bed sounds hot! does your sis like tickle-play? or do y'all just mess around?

Ray they are perfect for foot tickling, cant move my feet a bit in them :)

What I'd like to try on someone would be to tie them up in a way that'd give them an easy way to reach any knots (or buckles on straps, etc..), and they'd have to get loose within a certain amount of time before I'd tickle them.

But the catch would be that I'd immobilize their fingers with things called "focus mitts" ....they're like baseball gloves, but the bottom is flat , and is thick (and it goes a little past the wrist)...because it's used by martial artist to improve the accuracy of their strikes.

The focus mitts can be strapped onto the wrists , or a little further up the arm (not too much further, though..).

And I tried to put two focus mitts on myself once (no self-bondage, though)....and lemme tell ya..if your victim can't get to the mitts' straps with their toes or teeth (I made sure I was able to use either ), they might still get out....if you gave them a couple of days, maybe. :devil:

Alternative to hog-tie

a painless alternative to hogtie:
the lee kneels and "sits" on his/her legs. You need two pretty long and two shorter soft ropes.
Tie up, criss crossing, one ankle with the opposite crotch. In that way the legs are secured :)
Than, you do the same with wrists and elbows, and the arms are gone.

PROS:
You do not need any bar, or equipment to secure your lee... s/he can stand still or roll or fall on one side, or even forward (play on a matress!!!) and you will ever have easy acces to some ticklish area well exposed and almost immobile.

CONS:
Behind the knees and butts are not reachable and tights are almost out of play. Armpits are always accessible but not well exposed. Btw Knees, feet and torso (according to the position that the lee takes after a while) are very good targets.
straps can become a bit painfull after a while if they start to loosen a bit or if they are too tight. Joins might start hurting too, expecially knees (even after!). But the feeling of being not restrained to something but still with no way to escape is quite good :)
Extra attention if the lee is a male... while tying up remember to keep some comfortable room for the jewels!

Extras: if you wanna reduce the degree of freedom of the feet just tie the bigtoes and if you blindfold the lee... man.. that's the best!

In alternative you can ties the arms streched to something (a hook from the ceiling???), if you are an absolute armpit lover

tickling

Hi I love being pinned down when getting tickled as its fun

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back