• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saw the damned sexiest thing today!!!

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
Wow, did I have a great wake up this morning while getting my coffee!!

This nice looking lady, say late 20's early 30's walks in.
She is wearing a nice light pink shirt that has those mini-sleeves(they go over the shoulder but expose the armpit a bit), a nice beige skirt and these great sheer nylon stockings and some great tan slides, I think it was the slides that did it, but they weren't just like any slides these had a nice 3 inch heel to them(much like TQLR's GF's shoes).
Anyway, the combination of nylons and these slides just seemed like the sexist combination!!
Woo!!!

What gets your motor going?
Girls and Guys?

my motor goes if i see a guy with long hair (daddy........):xpeepsofa lol or if a guy tickles me wen i first meet himthats it im his for free..lol oni messsin.but not far off!:)

I like thin silky hair on a girl, or French accents, oo la la. Tough girls get me going too. I dated a girl that had one of those huge yakuza back tattooes in J-town for a while. Usually, I don't dig chicks with huge tattooes, but it was a really serene little stream, with a wooden bridge over it, and a cherry tree with bright blossums. And she got it from a guy holding a chop stick with a needle stuck in it, dipping it in ink. Man, when her roommate told me that, I was smitten.

Ya want sexy? I'll give ya sexy...

A pair of nice, creamy, soft, manicured feet sticking out of a pair of frayed blue jeans. Definitely gets me doing the Ralph Kramden 'huminah huminah huminah' more than anything else.

I find bare midriffs sexy, too. It's very hard for me to resist outstretching my hand and letting my fingers do the dancin'...

A beautiful, laughing pair of eyes, a great countenance, a very sunny, warm personality's sexy to me. Stuck up, bitchy girls don't do a fucking thing for me.

when guys wear their pans real low (but not plumber crack low) so those indent on their sides show off...*drools*..mmmm

smooth silky armpits being shown off in sleeveless clothes....Green eyes...Pampered feet......ticklish teachers.....nice smooth legs....can't stress the armpits enough really.....

tommytikl said:

What gets your motor going?

Cute little barefoot country girls...just like my girlfriend (especially when she wears that t-shirt with "Brat" on it and a pair of cut off blue jean shorts :)

I seem to like guys who wear glasses, but not the big "Where are we, the world is all wobbly" glasses, just your normal/small glasses that seem to fit their face perfectly and you can see right through to their eyes.

sugarmouse said:
my motor goes if i see a guy with long hair (daddy........):xpeepsofa lol or if a guy tickles me wen i first meet himthats it im his for free..lol oni messsin.but not far off!:)

I'd be a terrible spy! Once a lady tickles me, that's it! I'm under her control!

It is a major plus if she is also ticklish!

My motor also jump-starts when I see a ladies midriff, feet, and/or armpits and my mind shouts at me how much fun it could be to engage in a tickling encounter with her.

tickledorange said:
I seem to like guys who wear glasses, but not the big "Where are we, the world is all wobbly" glasses, just your normal/small glasses that seem to fit their face perfectly and you can see right through to their eyes.

Woohoo!! ~O-O~

Good stuff guys...
Good Call Knox! Yeah...barefeet out the bottom of jeans is definitly a sexy thing!

And you gotta love the "daisy dukes"!!

now that its nice and hot I like wearing sleeveless tank sundresses that are on the shorter variety with some nice sandals with small heels.

I know this has been touched upon so many times before...but a vehicle passing me by on the highway with a woman on the passenger's side resting her naked feet on the dashboard or with her toes playing with the rear view mirror on the door has been known to make my day in no uncertain terms!
:yowzer: :upsidedow

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back