• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pins and Needles

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Another masterpiece!

How do you DO that?!? How do you write all those stories and still have time to wash your hair? This ain't fair! I want to be able to do that! What's your secret?

Oh... genius. I understand. Well, I can always try to be the runner up... wash your towels and such... *sigh* I stand ready, master. Would you like your tea now?

(Contract void if supply of tickling fiction ceases ;) )

THAAAAAAANK you, Dave! You're the MAN!

Holy Tickle Trap, Batman

That was intense. What a truly orgininal concept! I mean we've all played the "See if you can keep still while I tickle you" game, but this brings it to a whole new level. Well done, my frined, well done indeed.

Damn me and my typoes... I meant to say, Well done, my friend. :) I need to either slow down when I type or preview my posts. :p

"Original" seems to be the authors middle name:)

Great job Dave!

And they said it couldn't be done!

Huzzah! Your latest, Dave, manages to be both an fiendish depiction of tickletorture AND a sweetly romantic reverie. Beautifully done!
'Loved your self-deprecating jab at the storywriter. And I can assume that only someone in a terrific relationship could write such a
playful story about marriage. You lucky dog, you!

Thanks Spaulding...

Thanks for getting the connection there. I think once people read this month's TFTA, the "self-depricating" jab will be more apparent.....

Glad you liked it!

Nothing short of Fantastical...

As an aspiring author, I know as well as any that all aspiring authors must have some level to aspire to . You are that level, Dave, and I worship at your writing altar (figuratively, speaking, of course). :)

OUCH! I keep banging my head trying to fit it through the doorway, Nines! Seriously, thanks!:D

...Impressive.

First time I've seen your work Dave. I must admit, Im gonna be keeping an eye on your fiction now. Wow, with all this new fiction from you and Kid, people like me can definately enjoy some good fiction at the comfort of their local forum. Thanks for the read Dave, this fics a jewel amongst the brush.

Dave,
Great job on this story!!! Too bad we can't actually build something like this, huh? Anybody out there an electrical engineer? The plans for it could make you rich!!!

pr1nceb0b

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back