• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

damn

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
check it, I had a meeting with this really hot woman who works at the same job I'm about to apply for. Anyways I went to her place to meet face to face with her in order to pickup some paperwork and discuse a gameplan. Anyways I thought this women was hot real hot when I first meet her. She loves to smile, has pretty blue or was it hazel eyes, cute cheeks, dirty blond hair, and the most toned legs ever. Anyhow I was thinking before the visit as long as I dont see her feet my attraction for her would pass. When I met with her she was wearing socks and everything was cool I saw the shape of her feet but I was still calm. Than later on during the visit it happened her socks came off, she had some of the sexiest feet I've seen. milky white with a french tipped pedicure, professionally done I thought. Anyways since we will be in a professional environment, and besides she's 23 Im 19 and shes engaged. I didnt make a point in telling her how gorgeous her feet were. At one point she was sitting close to me and she was sitting on her leg which left that foot exposed and within my fingers reach. I could bring myself to try a quick tickle I chickened out. Why is it I seem to make friends with such beutifal girls and they seem to have pretty feet that I cant bring myself to tickle or at least compliment. :(

It's called respect,
knogz. It wold be so much easier to reach down and give her a healthy tickle if your conscious wasn't shouting in your ear "Respect her. Don't tickle her!"

Alas, I to suffer from the same condition. I can't even count the times I failed to tickle a gorgeous woman because of respect. Having said that, there is no way that I would choose to lose my respect for women - it is the only way to establish a true, meaningful friendship.

*sigh*

That seems correct, because I did respect her I respected her so much that I choose to learn from here, matter a fact one of the reasons I choose to learn from her was because she seemed and is nice friendly and genuine. I would just like to add that I wish I never saw her feet cause now I know she's the total package sigh, hopefully her future husband will take advantage of those beutifal feet, and treat all of her very well.

what the heck kind of interview/session was this? my meetings suck!

It happens to most guys...including me.

The cutest girl moved in next door to my aunt a couple years ago....she's in her early-mid 20's, slender, 5'7", beautiful blue eyes, great smile, long blond hair, and is absolutely adorable...a real babe. Her name is Julie, and she's always barefoot...and her feet are as adorable as the rest of her (long and slender, perfect toes, french pedicure...totally awesome).

I won't fib...I would LOVE to tickle the daylights out of Julie. She has the greatest laugh, and is always so friendly when we see each other....but I won't ever forget I'm a southern gentleman. I have far too much respect for Julie (and all women) to ever take advantage or harrass her; I've never even ask if she is ticklish or where....because it's honestly none of my business. I always treat Julie with the same respect I want other guys to treat my girlfriend with....the same kindness and respect I expect other men to treat my sisters with.

knogz

You did the right thing. You showed respect and restraint which otherwise could have gotten you in a spot of trouble or having HER loose any trust and or respect for you. Your chances will come and with women you will feel comfortable enough to follow through on opportunities given and may just in fact welcome it.
One never knows.....DOES one?;) :D :cool:

TTD

yes I respect her since we will be in the same profession me as her trainee I must respect her, and thats the kinda person I am too. I just wish I never saw her feet because they were so beutifal. She is so beutifal but hey at least I can look at her, man it makes me wish I was that lucky.

Us girl lers have the same kind of condition. There are men around me that I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to get my hands on but know they absolutely HATE to be tickled, and I can't enjoy it if they don't. But that's what fantasies are for. ;)

lergirl69 said:
Us girl lers have the same kind of condition. There are men around me that I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to get my hands on but know they absolutely HATE to be tickled, and I can't enjoy it if they don't. But that's what fantasies are for. ;)

Ahhhhh, but lergirl, what would you have done if in a position where feet were in front of you and you did not KNOW if the person liked it or hated to be tickled or if the person was tickish at all such as the situation that started this thread. Would you back off like HE did or take advantage of an "opportunity"?

TTD :devil:

Honestly...in a professional situation, i'd back off. In a personal/casual relationship....it would be 50/50. If we had a touchy feely relationship, sure...if not...probably not.

lergirl69 said:

* Wishin' I lived much closer to lergirl69* :p :p :p

lergirl69 said:

Guy touching girl in a sensitive way out of the blue = subject of lawsuit

Girl touching guy in a sensitive way out of the blue = subject of prayers

Or is that just me?

:p

Well theres a good chance I'll see her tommarrow, this time it will be at the place of work so for better or worse wont have to worry about seeing her feet again. Even though I want to i'd be better for concentration sake if I dont.

tklr5150 said:
Guy touching girl in a sensitive way out of the blue = subject of lawsuit

Girl touching guy in a sensitive way out of the blue = subject of prayers

Or is that just me?

:p

Um, is this a trick question? I'll choose the prayers option as well. :D :p :p

answer

Well we went over to the computer and I was thinking "ok I can remained focused, Im with a stuningly attractive woman, but I can handle it." I even looked down and she still had her socks on. So anyways shes showing me stuff on the internet and then she reaches down and its that reach that obviously meant she was removing her socks. Then I couldnt help it afew seconds after making that I had to look down and thats when I saw her sexy feet. Now I can't get her beutifal face or her feet outa my head. I see her quite abit because so it just resurfaces. Oh all who care, please please wish me luck on getting this job I want it so much.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back