• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles while driving....

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
This could be moved the story section if the mods feel like it...
However this is a story to get people talking about in car tickles...

Yesterday while driving home(a field day of feet and tickling yesterday for me!)...I was at first behind this car with South Carolina plates and what seemed to be a couple up front and a couple in the back...no big deal, except the lady in the back, behind the drivers seat kept "bouncing around" or jumping in her seat and visibly squirming...very obvious intent because of the guy next to her was saying stuff and his shoulders were moving around a bit...
Yep he was tickling her, but in intermitten times...
A poke here(assumed), a knee grab(Jumps up), and other tickle battles...

Well I get into the left lane because my turn is coming up...eventually...and pull along side of them at a red light.
The couples were in their oh late 30's I would say, the rear lady had dirty blonde hair and blueish eyes, the guy tickling her had dark hair and looked Italian or maybe Spanish from my view...
Anyway, I pull next to them on the left and they have their window open and you can just hear the laughter and talking coming from the car...
Well the guy got her really good on the sides and made her scream and jump and I looked over through my open window, gave them the "Ferris Bueller Dad's Eye" and said..."she's ticklish huh"

Then the guy in the rear, really digs into her ribs and sides and shouts "YOU HAVE NO IDEA"...the look on the blondes face was priceless, she was pressed up against her window laughing her fool head off...but seemed to be enjoying it, not really stopping him, just taking it...great singsong laugh...and that southern "Na, Na, Na" instead of No No NO...
Now I figured it would stop there but the front driver(as the light was changing) shouted out...and "She's ticklish too" and I think he squeezed his passengers knees or sides and got a great reaction from her...
After the beep behind me I got going again and soon they turned off the highway but they waved goodbye as they turned off...

I was quite happy with my drive home yesterday...

Anyone else have some in car tickles to share...either viewed or performed yourself?!?

Just trying to get some tickle discussion going!

As you know, Drew and I tend to sneak in tickles no matter where we are....unless it's a place or situation where it would simply be too inapporpriate. We tickle in the car all the time. We just have two rules. The driver doesn't get tickled while the car is in motion. The driver has to keep their eyes on the road if they sneak in a tickle while moving. Obviously, this means that we take advantage of traffic lights and traffic jams. :p

We've gotten some really cool reactions from those around us on the road...esp. when in a traffic jam where folks tend to be looking for a distraction anyway. We've seen a few people looking like they'd like to join in. :D

Ann

NEST is FULL of TWD (Tickling while Driving)!

I usually get to take a jaunt around Philly with Max, Mike and Danimal and that ride is just deadly.

Almost anyone who's ever ridden with Danimal (Affectionate Dan) knows his Red Light Thing! And since he's the appointed Chauffeur at NEST you will learn VERY quickly to FEAR Red Lights!

LOL

Well, being that I have a family now my wife sits in the back with the babies, and I take one foot between the seats and tickle while I drive. The funny part is watching the reaction of other drivers seeing her laugh like mad. One time a fellow driver said he does the same thing too. I think its cute. The only drawback (for her, anyway) if we go on a long trip somewhere, then she knows she's in for pure hell:D

natural tickler said:
...my wife sits in the back with the babies, and I take one foot between the seats and tickle while I drive... The only drawback (for her, anyway) if we go on a long trip somewhere, then she knows she's in for pure hell

Oh my! You are so friggin' lucky! :wub:

Jester and I used to do that, but I cant control the car very well when I am driving and being tickled..lol

I was tickled by two guys on the way home from a bar. I was sitting in between them and the one guy started tickling my right side and my right knee (at the same time)and the guy on my left got a little jealous and Dorse (the guy on the right side)said, "Sean, relax, she's got a whole other side to her!!" So Sean started tickling me on my left side and my left knee and I was going MAD!! BTW it was a 20 minute drive home.:D

My X-Gf use to tickle me while I was driving all the time! (by poking me on my sides) I'm just glad I never got into an accident! :wow:

We've been known to profer fingers in the car...when I'm driving, I admonish her with "it's not nice to tickle the driver while he's driving." When I'm on the other side, it's "it's not nice to tickle the passenger when he's looking at mile markers." Then, I reach my fingers out, and she slaps it away. You know. Stuff like that.

Danimal’s Red Light Game...

he stops at the red light, looks straight ahead, and says something like, “hhhmmm... a red light... now WHAT will I do to pass the time until it turns green...” he then looks at the poor ticklish soul in the passenger seat and gives them this mischievous, twinkle-eyed grin that let‘s you know in no uncertain terms that you are pretty much toast...

it was enough to send me into a blind panic and just about crawl through the car door at my first NEST.

I think red lights are extra long in Philly...

Yeah, a couple of weeks ago me and some friends of mine went to this place a couple of miles away from where we live so we went by car, 2 cars to be exact but 1 of em had to leave early so we were kinda stuffed with the six of us in 1 small car. 3 girls and 3 guys, of whom 1 was driving, and well, my friend who with me and 2 of the girls filled the backseat seems to be quite ticklehappy too, and seeing the fact those poor girls who had to spend the time on the backseat with us were really really ticklish it became a sort of tickle-orgy, but I had the advantage I'm not that ticklish and the one on my lap didn't struggle at all, the other one squirmed and squealed bloody murder :devil:

ah, I wish that ride would've taken hours

Ayla ny said:
Danimal’s Red Light Game...

he stops at the red light, looks straight ahead, and says something like, “hhhmmm... a red light... now WHAT will I do to pass the time until it turns green...” he then looks at the poor ticklish soul in the passenger seat and gives them this mischievous, twinkle-eyed grin that let‘s you know in no uncertain terms that you are pretty much toast...

it was enough to send me into a blind panic and just about crawl through the car door at my first NEST.

:D

Wanna road trip, Danimal?

The Ever-Popular Red Light Game (TM)

Gee... always a big hit from coast-to-coast... maybe I should start driving to NEST! :devil:
Ayla ny said:

Awwwwww, you poor thing! :devil: :tickle: :evilha:
sincerity said:
:D

Wanna road trip, Danimal?
Ooooooh, brave lil' thang, ain'tcha? I dunno... while 99% of the gals who've played the Red Light Game would happily yield the shotgun seat to you, if not actually sneakily OFFERING the uninitiated to "let" you ride up front, there are those contestants who'd gladly fight over the passenger seat... (scenes we'd like to see, huh guys?) ;) :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
I'd gladly ride in back with my feet through the middle of the bucket seats! Red light green light tickle me!

I did the feet through the armrest thing with one of my willing lees. He got in the back, put his feet through, and let me have my way with him. He made so much noise...I gave up trying to hear the traffic report on the radio, and I'm sure my car needed an alignment from all the thrashing. ;) I got a lot of comments from women drivers who either cheered me on (some of them I'm sure were women on this board) and some of them saying, "I wish I could get my boyfriend like that". Too bad for him that I didn't tell him we were driving across country BEFORE he put his feet there. :devil:

Need a ride JPie :firedevil
Let's see you and Jan in the back Dan and myself up front. Yummy:tickle:

mkeemer said:
Need a ride JPie :firedevil
Let's see you and Jan in the back Dan and myself up front. Yummy:tickle:

the thumbs out...would you pick me up?? LOL

*holding a feather and standing in the spot where Jpie was on the road*

Since JPie had such good luck finding the male tickler car....I'm hoping the the male lee car is coming right behind it. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back