• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventuregirl's request- Fantasia: starring Kirsty Gallagher

tklover66

TMF Novice
My apologies to adventuregirl for the long time it took to get this story up and running. Hope you enjoy it!

Some quick notes for those who dimly recall the previous Fantasia stories starring B1 and B2: Fantasia has expanded and has added 2 new female ticklers to its fold! Yippee! :)

Fantasia: Starring Kirsty Gallagher- Mistaken Identity

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for tonight’s special guest, voted one of Britain’s sexiest- I voted for her, you know!- the one, the only KRRRRIIIISSSTY GALLAGHER!”

The live audience went wild, as Kirsty stepped out from the drapes and sashayed her way down to the sofa. As special guest on the Rob Show, she was the celebrity the audience (mostly no-lifer males with beer bellies) had come to see.

Ever since she was voted in FHMUK’s most sexiest, her popularity had shot sky high, with her sports presentation show moving up the ratings. She wasn’t really complaining much.

After the customary kiss-kiss with Rob, the host of the wacky but highly entertaining “The Rob Show”, they sat down on the sofa to chat about inane stuff that the audience lapped up. Anything about Kirsty Gallagher was worth knowing.

“So Kristy, you must know, I really did vote for you!” Rob enthused.

“Err, sorry, my name’s KIRSTY, not KRISTY, Rob. Looks like you need to do a bit more homework!” she teased. The audience went wild with laughter at Rob’s stupid mistake.

“But don’t worry about it. You’re not the only person to get my name wrong. In fact, most people actually get my name wrong! The worst examples are those when they send in emails to my sports program, and even though my email is [email protected], and they type that in the address column, the very first line is invariably, ‘dear Kristy’,” she deadpanned, shrugging her shoulders, sending her beautiful breasts wobbling most enticingly. Some members of the audience swooned.

“Haha, my apologies, Kris- Kirsty,” Rob went on smoothly. “Yes indeed, I can see how confusing that can be at times- even I got fooled!” he chuckled. “Anyway, you’re in the sports business- come on now, any tips for Euro 2004? Or are you going to play it safe and say France like everyone else?”

“I do think France are a very strong side, but their draw hasn’t been very kind to them. They’ll need to peak very early on in the group stages against strong teams like England and Croatia, and that could work against them in the latter stages. In contrast, I think Italy have got a much better draw! Plus they have Totti- his ‘ball-control’ is just so amazing!” she raised her eyebrows seductively at the cameras, double-entendreing to great effect. The crowd just loved it.

“Closer to home now, there’s been a great deal of hype about David Beckham and his finger-texting skills…”

It had been rather fun, Kirsty had to admit, as she absently flagged the cab to take her back. The Rob Show was a great deal of fun and laughter, and she had no complaints being the special guest. As she entered the cab, the driver turned to looked at her with a gleam in her eyes. “Hello Kristy.”

Before Kirsty could reply that her name was Kirsty, not Kristy, a white mist sprayed over her face and she slumped to the seat unconscious.

Kirsty awoke to find herself in a very vulnerable situation. She was gagged, and her clothes had been replaced by a medieval-time chemise, which clung to her skin so tightly she would have been better off nude! The room she was in was artfully decorated in medieval style as well, with realistic-looking stone slabs as the wallpaper, wooden furniture all around and a real fireplace to top it off.

Kirsty was tied in a kneeling position, her wrists tied with hemp rope to the ceiling, keeping her arms spread apart. Her feet were tied to a log that she was sitting on, securing her in bondage firmly. Cunningly, she was seated on a raised knob of wood on the log, ensuring that any movement of hers would rub her pussy mercilessly against the knob, helplessly stimulated the bound girl.

Kirsty had tried struggling for a few moments when she regained consciousness, but realized the insidious nature of the knob and had immediately ceased struggling, lest she climax in her bondage position! The gag between her lips prevented any calls for help. Suffice to say, Kirsty was getting worried.

The door opened and a woman in a medieval gown stepped in. She was the taxi driver that had kidnapped Kirsty! Kirsty immediately moaned and started struggling again, until the knob reminded her of its presence and she stilled.

The lady glided towards Kirsty, a pleased smirk on her face. She gently caressed Kirsty’s face. “Oh. Kristy, Kristy, you silly little peasant girl! Trying to lead a rebellion against the gentry just because of the taxes. Look at what happened to you instead!”

Being the clever girl that she was, Kirsty immediately understood what was going on. She was in some role-playing fantasy, but unfortunately they had gotten the wrong ‘victim’! There victim was supposed to be named Kristy, and like so many before, they mistook Kirsty’s name. She shook her head and moaned into the gag piteously, trying to let her captor know that they got the wrong person!

The lady chuckled. “Oh Kristy, too late to regret your mistakes now. Lady Anna,” she pointed to herself, “is going to make you one very, very sorry girl indeed!” Kirsty squealed helplessly as Lady Anna playfully poked her ribs.

“Then, later on, Lady Catherine will be coming to join in the fun! She’ll make you betray all the other leaders of the rebellion, and then persuade you to come over to our side instead!”
Kirsty shook her head vehemently, sending her dark locks flying around enticingly. She stared pleadingly at Lady Anna, trying desperately to inform her that they had gotten the wrong person! If only she would just remove the cruel gag!

Lady Anna gently cupped her face in her left hand, even as her right hand began to trace designs round her generous bosom. “Such a pretty girl you are, Kristy, we’re going to have so much fun breaking you!” Kirsty couldn’t believe what was going on! Her full breasts were simultaneously being teased and tickled and she couldn’t decide if she loved it or hated it.

“Oh, yes, I see you being to understand what your fate has in store for you now, eh, my pretty rebel?” Lady Anna moved her skilled fingers to Kirsty’s helpless sides, using a gentle stroke to stimulate her flesh through the silk chemise. The material seemed to intensify each stroke of her fingers, causing Kirsty to endure the ticklish sensations.

Kirsty bucked in her bonds helplessly, being tickled while helpless. Her mound rubbed against the wooden knob, sending intense pulses of pleasure through her body even as the slow tickling continued unabated. She felt as though she was going insane, such was the potent mix of the tickling and pleasure.

Then Lady Anna moved her fingers to Kirsty’s defenceless underarms. Her fingers wiggled ever so lightly against the taut flesh. Kirsty shrieked into her gag at this sudden assault but could only grind her hips helplessly in her bondage. A horrible truth occurred to Kirsty then: the wooden knob could only stimulate a helpless girl, it wasn’t enough to bring her off to orgasm!

Lady Anna smirked at Kirsty as her humping grew more pronounced. Leaving her left hand to continue tickling Kirsty’s underarm, her right hand moved to tease and fondle her breasts. Gently nibbling left her earlobe, Lady Anna whispered, “Horrible isn’t it? You don’t know whether you want to scream or cream, and now the worst part is that you can’t do either!”

Flicking her fingers against Kirsty’s rock hard nipples, she continued her teasing torment, “Ooh, look at how hard your nipples are! I think you’re enjoying this aren’t you? But no, naughty rebel girls like you don’t get to climax!” Lady Anna slid the chemise down her body, leaving Kirsty naked and defenceless. Her fingers immediately returned to Kirsty’s full breasts, tickling the two globes lightly, teasingly.

Kirsty felt she was going crazy. The light tickling coupled with the wooden knob seemed to take her mind away. She couldn’t think straight. All she wanted was more tickling, and something harder to grind her hips against so she could finally cum!

Then Lady Anna’s fingers fluttered down to her belly and began to brush ever so lightly against her flat tummy. The tickling sensations were overwhelming, and Kirsty grunted loudly into her gag. She could feel her arousal rising to a new level, but not enough to see her climax.
“Mmm, maybe you want me to move my fingers a little lower, my rebel?” Lady Anna asked Kirsty. All that mattered to Kirsty now was the chance to orgasm; she had forgotten all about the role-play, or that she was actually the wrong ‘victim’! All she wanted was to be given the chance to cum. She stared pleadingly into the cruel face of Lady Anna and nodded her head.

“Oh, you do want to get off, do you?” letting one finger slip between Kirsty’s legs and stroke her swollen mound. Kirsty screamed with pleasure at that slight touch. More, she wanted. More, more, more! But Lady Anna ceased her tickling altogether. She stood slightly away, enjoying the sight of the ‘rebel’ stewing away helplessly.

It took some time for Kirsty to recover her senses. Even though her pussy was crying out for some major attention, she had regained enough wits to realize that she would be better off if she could leave this place! Lady Anna smirked at her. “You enjoyed that, didn’t you, my rebel?” Kirsty blushed a deep red, but shook her head helplessly, still trying to let Lady Anna know that she wasn’t the person they wanted!

“Still trying to deny it,” Lady Anna sighed. “Very well then, Kristy, we’ll play a little game. If you win, you get to go free, but if you lose, you stay on as our guest!” She moved to the dresser and rummaged around for a while, before returned with a metal phallic object.

Holding it to Kirsty’s eyes, she turned the wind-up dial at the base of the dildo and when she released the dial, the dildo began to vibrate and wobble rapidly! Kirsty moaned, partly in fear, partly in arousal. The log was removed from between Kirsty’s legs, and she actually felt a bit disappointed at having the knob removed!

Still in her kneeling position, Lady Anna made deft work with some ropes and tied her legs apart. Winding the dildo to its maximum, she inserted it into Kirsty’s pussy easily, eliciting a pleasured moan from the bound beauty. Before releasing the dial, Lady Anna told Kirsty the rules of the game.

“To win, all you have to do is keep that lovely toy inside you for the duration it vibrates. But if it drops out, then you lose! Oh by the way, the dial lasts for about ten minutes,” she informed Kirsty with a smirk. Then she released her hand and the dildo sprang to life!

Kirsty squealed as the vibrations set her pleasure nerves jangling helplessly. Her breathing grew ragged and her eyes dilated with pleasure. She could feel the Orgasm Express arriving any second now! A tidal wave of pleasure rocked through her body as she finally reached that elusive orgasm! Amazingly enough, she had kept the presence of mind to squeeze her pussy, keeping the dildo inside even as the orgasm crashed through her body.

It wasn’t long before she was on the verge on another orgasm. Kirsty knew that if she climaxed this time, she would definitely drop the dildo and lose the game, so she fought to keep the orgasm at bay. Unfortunately for her, Lady Anna decided to intervene at this point. Moving behind Kirsty, she lightly kissed her nape, even as her skilled fingers trailed a devilishly ticklish path down her sides.

Kirsty squealed into her gag, caught unawares by this sneak attack. She nearly dropped the dildo. Her resistance was fast fading, now that Lady Anna had joined in. Fingers danced upon her helpless breasts, even as more fingers caressed Kirsty’s perfect buttcheeks.

It was too much for Kirsty to bear. With a helpless wail of despair, Kirsty climaxed powerfully and the dildo dropped out with a loud ‘clank’ sound. Lady Anna picked up the now-slick dildo and inserted it back into the exhausted Kirsty. Her eyes widened in shock and she squealed helplessly into the gag. “You might as well have another orgasm for good measure,” she smirked. Kirsty passed out at the third orgasm.

She woke to find herself on the bed face up, arms tied to each bedpost. Her legs were bent backwards facing her head, and tied to the same bedposts as her arms. Her pussy was exposed to whatever torments Lady Anna and Lady Catherine wished to inflict upon her!

Seated by her head was the smiling Lady Anna, looking down at her. A familiar pleasurable sensation coursed through her body. She moaned helplessly as Lady Anna skillfully used a stiff feather tip to tease her sensitive clitoris, stimulating her just enough to keep her on the edge of orgasm.

Then she felt Lady Anna’s mouth upon her feet and she thought she would go crazy again as Lady Anna leisurely licked her left foot from toe to heel. The ticklish sensations exploded in Kirsty’s brain, and coupled with the feathering of her clitoris, Kirsty was soon helpless in thrall to Lady Anna.

Kirsty was weeping in frustration by now, being tongue-tickled on her feet and having her clit feathered, yet not being allowed to climax! She wanted to beg Lady Anna for another orgasm, but the gag remained. She sobbed helplessly under this cruel treatment.
Kirsty squeezed her eyes shut as Lady Anna gently nibbled on her toes, passing her tongue between the webbing of her toes, all the while feathering her swollen clitoris.

“And how is our rebel today?” A new female voice broke in. Kirsty’s eyes flew open and took in the sight of Lady Catherine. She was dressed much in the same way as Lady Anna, but a steely look in her eyes told Kirsty that while Lady Anna was more playful than torturous, Lady Catherine only had severe tickle torture on her mind! She shuddered, partly from fear, and partly imagining how much tickle torture she would have to endure under Lady Catherine. She hoped she would at least get some orgasms!

Lady Catherine immediately placed her long nails upon Kirsty’s helpless feet, and the mere touch of her nails nearly set Kirsty off on an orgasm without much stimulation! Lady Anna gave up her place for Lady Catherine to work Kirsty’s feet. She took a new position between Kirsty’s legs.
“Prepare to lose your mind,” Lady Catherine warned Kirsty, sending a twinge of pleasure coursing through her loins.

Then Lady Catherine scrabbled her nails along Kirsty’s feet, and it seemed to Kirsty that all of Lady Anna’s previous tickling added together and multiplied by a hundred still didn’t come close to the torment that Lady Catherine was inflicting upon her. For a few moments, Kirsty couldn’t even find the breath to laugh and scream, but when she did, the laughter that cackled through the gag spoke of intense ticklish agony.

Lady Anna had not been lax either, and had discarded her feather to use her fingers to gently stimulate the helpless Kirsty. A finger gently circling her engorged clit, other fingers leisurely stroking her labia, while other fingers entered Kirsty and sought out her g-spot to mercilessly stimulate.

Kirsty was laughing so hard that her eyes were squeezed shut, while tears of ticklish agony leaked from the closed lid. On and on Lady Catherine tickled, while Lady Anna diddled, driving Kirsty to an apparent non-stop ticklish orgasm.

Then using her left hand to tickle Kirsty’s left sole, Lady Catherine idly picked up a wooden comb with sharp teeth and raked it across Kirsty’s right sole. The different tickling sensations made Kirsty wail with tickling anguish, even as orgasm after orgasm ran amok from between her legs.

Finally the tickling stopped. Kirsty gradually coasted down from a pure-white mental haze of tickle orgasms to reality, only to find her legs were now spreadeagled, her body one big X-shape. No more, she wanted to beg. Please, I can’t take anymore, she wished to scream out to her two tormentors, but to no avail.

Lady Catherine spoke again. “Repeated orgasms makes the body incredibly sensitive, especially areas closest to the crotch,” she informed Kirsty matter-of-factly, even as her fingers hovered and wiggled menacingly over her defenceless belly. Kirsty moaned pitifully and shook her head, desperately seeking an ounce of mercy from this merciless velicatrix.

Her fingers sank into the soft belly flesh and kneaded away with relish driving poor Kirsty into hyterics again. Lady Anna was working her magic as usual between Kirsty’s legs, and the two ladies brought Kirsty back to the haze of tickle orgasm repeatedly. As the umpteenth orgasm rocked her body, the door burst open and a masked man step in. “Catherine, Anna, stop now,” he said in an urgent voice.

“What’s up B1?” Anna asked. It was very rare that they had to interrupt each other’s sessions. And besides this one was going just great! Another ‘happy’ customer on her way soon.

“You got the wrong girl!”

Kirsty was seated on a comfortable chair, a cup of warm tea in her trembling hands. Across the table sat Catherine and Anna. “So your name is KIRSTY, not KRISTY?” Anna asked again.

“Yes,” Kirsty explained with exaggerated patience. “Everybody gets my name wrong!”

“Well then,” Catherine replied, “what we have is a case of mistaken identity. Our partners, B1 and B2 found our mistake fortunately, and the real Kristy is in the room you were in previously.” She flicked the TV monitor on and it showed an attractive blonde bound and gagged to the same log that Kirsty first found herself on.

B1 and B2 were gently running their fingers along her feet, even as she ground her hips on the wooden knob. “Looks like our pretty rebel is trying to get off,” B1 said.

“But she can’t cum with just that wooden knob, poor thing,” B2 said with false sympathy. “You’ll just have to stew for a while before Lady Catherine comes on over to play with you.”

“Yes, just what Lady Catherine ordered for main course- a nice, juicy rebel stew!” B1 snickered.

A knot of lust hardened in Kirsty’s belly as she remembered the torture/pleasure she had just endured in that same room.

“Do accept our deepest apologies for today, and as no harm has been done, it is our wish that this matter comes to an end,” Anna said smoothly, giving Kirsty a sly look at the “no harm” portion of her speech.

Kirsty blushed, but retorted “You guys are lucky I had nothing else on my schedule for today, or my agent would be suing your Fantasia company for quite a lot of money! Harm or no harm, some recompense is in order!” Seeing how Anna and Catherine squirmed uncomfortably, she knew she would win this bargain.

“For my silence on this matter, I’m going to need… a lifetime free membership to Fantasia; anytime I want a session, I get it. That’s my final offer,” Kirsty ended, a faint blush on her cheeks.

Anna and Catherine smiled at each other. “I don’t think that’s going to be much of a problem,” Catherine replied. “Of course, you’ll have to book your sessions in advance; you can’t expect me to stop tickling one of my other clients the minute you want to feel my fingers on your flesh!” she winked at Kirsty.

“Right then, we have a deal?” Kirsty demanded.

“A deal,” Anna agreed, extending her hand for a shake. Kirsty reached for her hand, but the instant they shook hands, Anna slapped a pair of cuffs on Kirsty and easily had her arms bound behind her back.

“Well, I trust you’ll excuse for a while as I see to our dear Kristy? She must be juicing up pretty nicely by now!” Catherine smiled at a shocked Kirsty as she left the room.

“Wh-what’s going on?” Kirsty asked in a breathless tone as Anna led her to different room.

“Well, you did say you’ve got nothing on your schedule for the rest of the day yes? And beside, Catherine and myself have yet to finish you off properly!” Anna told Kirsty. Kirsty could only moan in helpless arousal at her words. As they entered the room, Anna quickly secured Kirsty to a sybian orgasm machine, leaving Kirsty panting breathlessly. Within minutes, Kirsty was naked, gagged and bound to the sybian.

“There we go, all nice and tied up with no where to go!” Anna teased, as she switched the sybian to ‘low’. She began to tickle Kirsty’s breasts, making the bound beauty squealed delightedly. “Oh, don’t be too happy just yet my dear,” Anna cooed. “I’m not going to let you come till Catherine returns to work on you! And she’s probably going to be in the other room for a few hours at least!”

Kirsty’s eyes widened at that. A few hours of orgasm denial! She moaned pitifully into her gag and pleaded with Anna with her eyes. Anna began to lightly tickle her feet. “You better hope Catherine isn’t too tired to finish you off, our I’ll just have to leave you here all night long!”

I've never heard of Kirsty Gallagher before, but I'm going to 1) look for pictures of her, 2) read your other Fantasia stories and 3) request a Fantasia and/or Kirsty sequel. Not necessarily in that order. ;)

This tale has not received a response from us! How could we? We know hope to rectify the error! Lovely!
Love,
ANna and Heather

thanks TheInquisitor for bumping this and other of the fantasia stories to the front. omg i loved it. and in a medieval dungeon my favorite. and the gag just added so much to the intensity of her helpless situation. i sometimes fantasize about gags also when being tickled. i think it would be quite a turn on at times. erotic descriptive and all those other words arent enough to define this story. it is terrific. and orgasm denial another thing i am interested in.

isabeau

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back