• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

public tickles in NYstate park soon

rob3825

TMF Poster
My gf and I are going to go to a state park and take turns burying each other in sand w/ just our feet and head sticking out. stay tuned for details

I did not think NY had State parks with beaches that had sand deep enough to bury someone in, in the manner you so describe and intend to do! I live in NY,Rockland County, not too far upstate, I know 7 Lakes and never found the sand there to have the depth to accomplish this feat.

Curious to know which state park you speak of but don't expect you do announce it here opening up the chance of being interupted or disturbed by unwanted intruders or guests HOWever, IF you care to induldge me, you can email me the location. Shygirl and I may wish to visit this place sometime if it is not too far from us otherwise we will just have to travel to the Jersey shore.
At any rate, good luck with your venture and look forward to your posts about it.

TTD

I had no idea....

that NYS parks had sand not deep enough to be buried in. I'm writing my congressman!!! And of course we want people to intrude. That's why I'm posting. Maybe Lake Taconic or North Lake... let me know some ideas.
rob3825

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back