• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FlintStones

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Would anyone happen to have any of the flintstones clip of Fred or Barney getting their feet tickled. I know there's at least 3 of these clips in the series but I'll take what I can get.

Well, the Flinstones *is* animated. :) Speaking of the Flintstones, I saw an episode where Wilma was tickled! Fred was advertising a monster movie by wearing a costume that looked just like the monster in the movie. Anyway, when Fred kissed Wilma's cheek(he was wearing the costume at the time), she giggled and said: "That tickles!" How a mask can tickle someone, I don't know. It must've been a furry mask.

Yes, but "anime" is strictly Japanese Animation, which the Flintstones is clearly not. And this section is entiled "Anime Media", not "Animation Media"

Then ask one of the Moderators to transfer this thread to the Tickling Discussion forum or the Video and Audio clips forum.

(Nah, i'll put it to requests. -Marauder)

Last edited by a moderator:
.......man, I have bad memories from that show.......arg.......

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back