• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great tickle party at the Chateau!

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
In my eternal quest for the great lady laughers of the tickle world, a lady named Mistress Sin came highly recommended by one of the TMF members. I contacted Mistress Sin regarding her ticklish laugh, and during our e-mail she told me about the first ever tickle party to be held at the Chateau on June 11th. Cost was $30.00 at the door, and for a mere $20.00 per 15 minute tickle session, I could have my choice of available ticklish ladies at my fingertips. Now, do the math, folks. $20 bucks is a 5 minute lap dance at a strip club, which does nothing for my laugh/tickle fetish.

This being my first time performing live tickling, I was naturally a bit nervous. I was immediately at ease when I met Sin, who was very gracious with a tour of the club and a meet with the ladies there. Everyone was down to earth and friendly.

So being eager to confirm the rumors about the laughter of Mistress Sin, I started with her. My preference was the flat table with restraint posts at the ends, which keeps the ticklee outstreached and unable to defend against my tickle assault. Mistress Sin showed me a few rope restraint techniques which were very effective at keeping her vunerable.

As I stated earlier, my passion is a great laugh, and Sin was a melody when I really got to her. My favorite tickle places are the feet, and just under the balls of Sin's soles really brought out the sweet laugh that I had heard about.I could have spent all of my time there, but curiosity brought me to her exposed underarms, which also gave me the laughter I desired. Light strokes on her belly and ribs produced sweet giggles, which gave her a little oxygen to prepare for my next deep tickle attack.

I finished my session with a tickle exploration for more weak spots, and her inner thighs and around the knees got Sin laughing again pretty hard.

For the night I also had tickle samplers with Patty, Nikita, and Juliet. All had different qualities and reactions to my tickling, and I would be glad to describe them in detail if any one is interested.

In conclusion, I thought it was a great first Tickle party at the Chateau, and I don't know any place in the tickle world where you can get a $20 buck quick tickle fix, especially with such nice, ticklish ladies at your pleasure. We really need to support these establishments when they try to reach out to the tickle community with events like the tickle party. I had a wonderful time and I hope they have many more! If you are listening, thanks Sin, your laugh is wonderful!

hey jaba, i was interested in juliette and nikita for the next time i go out there. i have tickled sin before. could you describe where nikita and juliette are ticklish and how so, also how their reactions are. thanks. like you i am a foot man also.

baron, the chateau is a dungeon in north hollywood ca.
go to www.thechateau.com for more info.

well, briefly, ( i will give a more detailed description of the sample sessions a little later) Juliette is a real thrasher who is really ticklish on the back of her thighs, just below her ass. make sure she is really secure because she is a real fighter. Nikiti was one of my favorites because of her great, loud laugh. Shes pretty ticklish everywhere, and I got the laugh I wanted just about all over. Hope this helps you.....

...now if we had one of these places here in the northeast, besides having to travel to NYC...

chrisheaven said:
sounds like you had a lotta fun there....I'm envious

Yeah, we're pretty fortunate out here, for a number of reasons.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back