• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for old Tickle Town story

Magician4fem

Hi everyone.
I don't remember what the tittle of the story was that I read on Tickle Town (it was so long ago that Tickle Town was still a free site), but I remember the story itself. I'm hoping someone can post a copy of the story on TMF.

It was about a male magician who had just designed a new magic trick, the trick was some kind of "cube-box" thing that an assistant entered. Anyway, a rival lady magician and her stupid assistant sneak into the male magicians workshop to steal the new trick but accidentlay get trapped in the magic-cube. Tickling happens as a mouse sneaks into the occupied cube and wriggles over theit trapped bodies (the 2 girls are bound inside the cube)..ants crawl over naked feet and the lady magician tickles her assistant thinking that her assistant's shaking and writhing will free them from the magic-box. And then the male magician finds them.....!

Im hoiping someone knows the story im talking about and can send a copy to either me personally or post it at TMF so we can all enjoy it. Thanks :D

one of tee hee lawrences...

That would be one of Tee Hee Lawrence's stories. I've posted here before, asking him to repost those Tickletown stories, but he's resistant -- doesn't think much of them. I have to respect the standards of a true artist, but damn...they seemed pretty good to me!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back