• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Belly lovers) Best place to spot and look at Bellys

shylittleme

TMF Master
well its summer Time people:D :D :D oh joy oh joy. my favorite time of the year!

for all the Belly lovers out thier (like me)

what do you think the Best place(s) out thier are to look at and spot Bellys on the ladies? it can be either inside or outside.

for me i would have to say The Mall and the Health Food places and stores where all the trendy people go to shop in big citys.

I am completely on the same page as a belly lover. It's refreshing to see a thread on the subject because they're rare. I'm not knocking the feet guys/gals, ther's just a lot more of them out there.

I live about half a mile from the beach here in Florida and it's a paradise for belly lovers. Especially spring break. Walking along the surf, there are hundreds of bikini-clad sunbathers every hundred yards or so. I walk this stretch because I love the walk whether it's summer or not, but starting around the end of March through end of September, it's a tummy guy's heaven. I wouldn't go so far as to say I bought my house for this purpose but from the moment I found this place 4 yrs ago, I knew the fringe benefit immediately.

I've also taken friends and cowrokers boating out in the gulf which is a great way to check out the body of someone you might not have seen otherwise. Again, it's not my first purpose in asking friends boating to see gals in their bathing suits but it is a HUGE plus. A couple of years ago I invited a girl I knew (that I'd had a crush on for a while) out for the day and we got into this huge ticklefight. It was awsome and she told me she liked being tickled. Her and I were never more than friends (she had separated from her husband only days or weeks before and I just didn't think starting something up at that point was smart), but every time we got together there was tickling and we ended up hanging out that whole summer on the boat. She may have had the sexiest stomach/bellybutton I have yet to see.

Finally, we have a couple of places here in Tampa Bay that have great Bikini contests. That is always worth a trip to the beach bar.

Louis said:
I am completely on the same page as a belly lover. It's refreshing to see a thread on the subject because they're rare. I'm not knocking the feet guys/gals, ther's just a lot more of them out there.

I live about half a mile from the beach here in Florida and it's a paradise for belly lovers. Especially spring break. Walking along the surf, there are hundreds of bikini-clad sunbathers every hundred yards or so. I walk this stretch because I love the walk whether it's summer or not, but starting around the end of March through end of September, it's a tummy guy's heaven. I wouldn't go so far as to say I bought my house for this purpose but from the moment I found this place 4 yrs ago, I knew the fringe benefit immediately.

I've also taken friends and cowrokers boating out in the gulf which is a great way to check out the body of someone you might not have seen otherwise. Again, it's not my first purpose in asking friends boating to see gals in their bathing suits but it is a HUGE plus. A couple of years ago I invited a girl I knew (that I'd had a crush on for a while) out for the day and we got into this huge ticklefight. It was awsome and she told me she liked being tickled. Her and I were never more than friends (she had separated from her husband only days or weeks before and I just didn't think starting something up at that point was smart), but every time we got together there was tickling and we ended up hanging out that whole summer on the boat. She may have had the sexiest stomach/bellybutton I have yet to see.

Finally, we have a couple of places here in Tampa Bay that have great Bikini contests. That is always worth a trip to the beach bar.

:D

nice little story thier Louis about that girl. it sounds like she was a Real sweet heart and very kind. i hope the best works out for you and her (if you two aren't going out or seeing each other already that is). and yeah you are right its quite nice to see a Topic on the subject of bellys or belly buttons in the Tickling Discussion forum because more often then not really it is all about Foot and Foot Tickling Threads so its good to see some new fresh topics about bellys that is why i started this one. Since i'm not really a foot guy at all i'm a complete stomach and belly button guy myself. Plus it gets real old i think about seeing topics on here about Feet over and over again

That must be real wonderful living down in Tampa Bay. since i have heard that Tampa Bay for the most part is always sunny. my older brother Dan lived down thier in Florida for awhile there well till he got caught shop lifting at his job down thier that is. so your def one lucky dog. well as for as belly spotting for me here in oregon where i live prob starting at the beganing of June right away pretty much already the girls up in the big citys (Portland..vancover..Beaverton etc) are wearing short tops and belly shirts they really don't waste no time.

Write Back Louis we can discuss more about this!

Basically any establishment on Lincoln Avenue in Chicago on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night

Ya know, summer is summer. Florida or Oregon or Alaska for that matter. It is such a sexy time. It's hot, sweaty and time for people to show off their bods. There are people I look at and say to myself, "that's an attractive person.", but when summer is here and the attire changes, so do my thoughts.
Florida is nice because we have more months of it but otherwise, there are beautiful belly's everywhere.

Louis

Louis said:
Ya know, summer is summer. Florida or Oregon or Alaska for that matter. It is such a sexy time. It's hot, sweaty and time for people to show off their bods. There are people I look at and say to myself, "that's an attractive person.", but when summer is here and the attire changes, so do my thoughts.
Florida is nice because we have more months of it but otherwise, there are beautiful belly's everywhere.

Louis

agreed yeah Florida has more months of sun and summer weather. Darn you Louis!! :p. But speaking of bellys i was at a Book shop last saturday down in the portland area with my Dad and Mom and theses two cute girls prob in there 20's were both wearing semi short Tops on that day inside the Book store (because it was about 83 that day out) and one of the girls lifted up her shirt more and starting rubbing her stomach and playing with her un pierced belly button (which looked like a shallow innie) from my view that i had of both the girls. Quite a nice day that was ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back