• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Ticklish Feet Do Make Her Hot(m/f, adult), feel free to comment.

Yeah...what she said...

Just a quick suggestion...put some spaces between your sentences!
Make reading easier!

Otherwise GREAT STUFF!!

wow

He is a she?

Nevermind... MAGNIFICENT! But indeed you need spaces.

LMAO

Tommy was referring to me--I'M a she! :D

XOXO

PS--More, more, more Ice!

excellent story

Great story ice, kinda hard to read, but nonetheless, outstanding as always. Keep them coming, you've got a knack for story writing, me thinks, go with it. Mike

Thank you all for the comments and my apologies for the rough reading. Never thought about the spacing but I will fix that with the next one. You guys give me the drive to keep going and I appreciate what everyone said.

Just got one question for you????

Is this based on experience or wickedly delicious fantasy??:woot: :woot: :yowzer: :yowzer:

oh my… ahem… yeah… there were sentences and spaces? I hadn’t noticed… oh Lordy… anyhow… nice story!

Thank you Ayla and Dan for the kind words. Like I mentioned, I hope the spacing on the next one is a bit better, ;)

this had feeling. don’t lose that worrying about punctuation. it read like a poem and was wonderful!

just a tease....

he'll have a new one soon~based on reality! :p

XOXO

You are too kind Ayla, your comments really touched me. I have Steph to thank for pushing me to post some of my stories and I really do appreciate what you said.
Miss Steph, reality story is coming after this post.

It's my pleasure, darling~talent like yours shouldn't go unpraised...Your girls are so, so lucky!

XOXO

I feel lucky to have a few of the women here be very kind in their opinions on my stories. It has made me feel good that I have had that kind of response.

Another "MANUAL" on how to sensually tickle torture Steph...

...You simply must write a book and please include lots of pictures. Ah... make it the Kama Sutra of sentually tickle torturing Steph.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back