• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having a very hard time looking for a girlfriend... :

marcon72

TMF Poster
Having a very hard time looking for a girlfriend... : (

I just don't understand...With school and a busy schedule I just never had the time to meet anyone. I not to sure where to begin if I wanted to start online dating. I just broke up with my ex early last year and now that i wanna start to date I dont know where to begin. Its even harder to find anyone who likes tickling. Can I have some advice...

BTW I'm an asian male living in SF

Last edited:
One thing that I learned is "The harder you look, the harder it is to find". When you are actively looking for a girlfriend, you might come across as too desperate. On the otherhand, if you just date the women as friends or friends-with-benefits, you will have the opportunity to share fun times with them, se if they fit your desires as a potential girlfriend, and you can casually inquire about their feelings on tickling/being tickled. The harder you push the issues of girlfriends and tickling, the longer it will take you to find what you are looking for.

My advise, try eharmony.com. They have from what I have heard a very indepth profile and are quite liberal if you keep it clean and honest.
Sencerity is the key. Be yourself.

I also agree in what mgtouch said. The less you appear to be looking the better the chance. For the most part.....I stopped looking a couple or so years back when I still lived in south Jersey and before my grandmother passed away. I had too much on my plate at that time being I was taking care of her, going back to school and re-embarking on a new career in the Medical field and had accepted to myself that I would just have to remain alone at least till my g'mom passed away then I was going to sell all and relocate west and just take whatever came my way. Less than a year after making that vow to myself..... shygirl came along and the rest is history. I have the love of my life and dreams IN MY life and is more than I could have asked for, figeratively and litterally.

;)

TTD

Ps. Even more of a surprise to me, I met her HERE in the TMF in the TMF chatroom.

your not alone your difference from myself is your actually tring to find someone me I've given up and have no intention to start tring.

and oh yeah from guy to guy dont try for the drop dead beautiful woman setting your sites to high will result in missing someone who could be really great for you

Last edited:
Im trying to find me a girl to spoil tickle and have fun with. Right now Im working my ass off so I hadnt really had time to look. However, I've decided to cute loose and say fuck it Im going in and just forget about the fear. It's not worth it too many good girls going unseen. I'm gonna be outgoing and if they dont like me screw em.

The best thing to do is to stop looking. Focus on the things that you can control. Just try to make sure that your life is in order, and indulge in things that make you happy. Try to find some friends who are decent people and make sure to make time to have fun. But don't worry about not being able to find a girlfriend. You will only drive yourself nuts. Just be yourself, and someone will come along when you're not looking :)

BigBrownEyes said:
The best thing to do is to stop looking. Focus on the things that you can control. Just try to make sure that your life is in order, and indulge in things that make you happy. Try to find some friends who are decent people and make sure to make time to have fun. But don't worry about not being able to find a girlfriend. You will only drive yourself nuts. Just be yourself, and someone will come along when you're not looking :)

Well said.

all the above advice is really good( except that stuff about priests!!_- just be happy, be yourself and it WILL happen for you.
It did for me- and many others

Yeah

Chicks are like onions....oh no, that's ogres......but the principle is the same. Just lay low and keep it real.

the_Baron said:
become a priest. they get lots of action these days.

Quite funny, Baron. :p :p :p Keep in mind, though, that marcon72 did not indicate that he was looking for "jail bait". :D :D :D

wow thanks guys!

wow thanks guys. Thats really helpful knowin im not alone, that was pretty darn good advice right up until the last few posts(then it got kinda weird) but nonetheless i'll think about what you guys said.

Marco
Historically speaking, I have found the nicest people when I wasn't looking AT ALL. Doing something fun like playing softball or taking a class that interests you, like scuba lessons or learning to sail (these are just my personal faves, you insert whatever your hobbies and interests are of course) means you're relaxed and happy and girls will respond positively to you. Hope it helps...

XOXO

Trust me on this one...

Women have this radar thing...they can sense desperation from great distances and in nanoseconds. Nothing...NOTHING is a bigger turn off than desperation. Might as well toss in the towel.

It's the truth...you have to play it cool and relax...and most of all, always show the good side of you, the funny side, the self-confident side. Negativity never sold cars or vacuum cleaners, so you have to banish it, no matter how much your misery loves company. Be yourself, and relax. You'd be surprised how many of the opposite sex notice these qualities...:)

You know what just go out and have a good time with the guys and dont worry about a girl friend...let them come to you!!

Do What I Do..

Either snap your fingers, OR just introduce yourself.

Oh wait that probably won't work for you, never mind.

Tron

steph said:
Marco
Historically speaking, I have found the nicest people when I wasn't looking AT ALL. Doing something fun like playing softball or taking a class that interests you, like scuba lessons or learning to sail (these are just my personal faves, you insert whatever your hobbies and interests are of course) means you're relaxed and happy and girls will respond positively to you. Hope it helps...

XOXO

Good idea :cool: :D

Thanx. Well, I know it's generally easier for a girl but I'm not exactly a supermodel and the words "dry spell" aren't in my vocab. I attribute it to keeping busy and staying happy. And don't forget that your friends have friends, who have friends, someone's bound to show up on your radar screen that catches your eye and vice versa. Usually when you least expect it.

XOXO

Re: Having a very hard time looking for a girlfriend... : (

marcon72 said:
I just don't understand...With school and a busy schedule I just never had the time to meet anyone. I not to sure where to begin if I wanted to start online dating. I just broke up with my ex early last year and now that i wanna start to date I dont know where to begin. Its even harder to find anyone who likes tickling. Can I have some advice...

At least you HAD a g/f...I haven't even gotten as far as askin a woman out, yet (at least now I'm not so shy that I turn red just from looking into a woman's eyes. lol )

As for online dating, there are a good amount of dating sites...matchdoctor.com is one I mentioned before...and then there are bdsm personal sites, like adultfriendfinder.com, or alt.com ...

Sometimes I've had better luck just talking to women not in any bdsm chatrooms and eventually after becoming good enough friends, bringing up the topic of tickling.

Hell, one even went so far as to say something like "If I wasn't getting married..." (I didn't know she was engaged before that...but like I said, she better tell her fiance that I said to treat her good...or I'LL snatch her up..:D ). I swear Spider-Man has better luck than me. lmao!:p

steph said:
Thanx. Well, I know it's generally easier for a girl but I'm not exactly a supermodel and the words "dry spell" aren't in my vocab. I attribute it to keeping busy and staying happy. And don't forget that your friends have friends, who have friends, someone's bound to show up on your radar screen that catches your eye and vice versa. Usually when you least expect it.

XOXO

And when they do pop up on the radar, then you find out they are taken...:(

Hang in there honey, not always!
XOXO

TicklingIsLife said:
And when they do pop up on the radar, then you find out they are taken...:(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back