• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey!

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
WEll obviously we are strugglign with our writing so we have decide to wait till we have been inspired. This tale is extremly offensive so if you're sensitive, we implore you not to read. One of our characters is of indterminate age, therefore if that character is under 18, please respond gently (nodov). Because we are based this on her being 18 after a certain scene from her film the Parent Trap, that she is in effect over 18. WE also would like to send our strongest love to poor M-K O. We hope she beats the evil incidious disease of anorexia.

After a painful rehabilation M-K O was enjoyed coming home. AFter the horrific tickling indidents that occurred during it, all she could think about was returning home. Her twin sister A O, born 5 minutes later, was the first to greet her. After settling down and eating a meal (though admittedly not as much as her family would have her eat). A O insisted on spending the night with her twin sister. Twins it has soon could either be joined at the hips or fiercely independent. M-K and A O were the latter. AT her home in San Diego, Lindsay Lohan (Freaky Friday) was furious. More and more publicity with her fellow teens rivals. Lindsay would not stand for this. In a fit of rage she called close friend Michelle Trachtenburg (19, Buffy's sister). Michelle was busy however with her actress dilemmas, namely whether to spank Emma Caulfield's (Buffy's Anya) rear or tickle her rear. Eventually Michelle decided to mix up, spanking then tickling her posterior. Then the phone rang. "Hello? Look...." "Michelle, it's Lindsay." interrupted the angry PArent Trap Star. "Lindsay, I'm kind of...." "Look Michelle, I know you and Emma are doing what everyone in the World knows you're doing, but I need your and Emma's help NOW!!! Just come!" interceded the famous teen actress. Lindsay debated whether or not to call Hillary Duff. In the end deciding that the recently turned 18 year old was probably too immature for what she had in mind. She also called Mean Girls co-star Rose McGowan (Charmed). And just in case Kirsten Dunst (Spiderman) and lover Eliza "Tru Calling" Dushku. The 5 women arrived at Lindsay's house where Lindsay talked to them. "The twins have received too much publicity!!!Now I was hoping you guys would help me get them back!" lIndsay explained. Michelle and Emma, Kirsten and Eliza were none too thrilled by this. "You interrupted up for this!!!" said an irate Michelle. "COme on, who cares?" responded a boiling Eliza. "Girls, girls, girls!" interceded Rose on Lindsay's quivering behalf. "Let us think about what opportunities have been afforded to us. All of us together could get those two in some interesting positions." The girls listened as Rose detailed her plans and some strategy. Lindsay grinned. Inviting ROse was obviously a very smart move.

M-K O was enjoying resting snug next to her sister. A O was far more independent than she was. She enjoyed being this close to her sister. There was a bond between twins and despite what a lot of ignorant or perverted people would think was not incest. M-K O loved her sister more than anyone and enjoyed her closeness very much. Well... there was someone would did have M-K O's interest maybe a little bit more than her twin, but not even A knew about that. M-K would tell no-one about the girl slightly older than her that she really likes. When M-K O awoke, she knew something was off. She couldn't see anything but black and her arms and legs wouldn't move. She realised she had been restrained. "A! A! HELP!HELP!!!!!" screamed M-K O. Her sister heard her screams and tried to get to her help only to discover she also was bound and blindfolded. "M-K, M-K! I'm here! I'm tied and blindfolded too! Stay cool M-K! I'm here!" replied her sister. M-K felt extremely nervous but very relieved her sister was there. A cool breeze hit the twins ho realised to their horror they were as bare as the day they were born. An altered female voice boomed across the room. "Two pretty girls bound. Tied to a bed. Surely they feel the need to eat a pickle, or are willing to pay a nickle. Sadly for their troubles, they will both receive a navel tickle!" chanted the insane LIndsay Lohan as her finges invaded two sensitive O buttons and stimulated two tummies. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

WE will continue, when we feel the time is right (Around December)

pretty good

But one problem, Rose McGowan was NOT in mean girls.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back