• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Until death us do part

Marauder

3rd Level Red Feather
Until death us do part

By Marauder

Looking at you now, I have trouble remembering how it really was. You look so beautiful, lying naked on our bed, the black silken sheet giving your pale skin an almost ethereal quality; almost transparent, as if you were a porcelain doll. Your face calm, serene, the barest hint of a smile upon it, your soulful eyes closed... The blonde hair spread around your head like a fan of solidified sunlight. All this beauty, this wondrous body, the firm breasts, the slender waist, the unblemished skin, as soft to the touch as the precious cloth upon which your body is bedded... How could I have known? How could I have said "No" on that day? The tears in your eyes, visible through the white lace of your bridal veil, your full, red lips trembling... How could I have said "No"?

All those years, all those long years, darling... I gave you everything you ever wanted, everything you requested with a word, a simple glance, even a thought... Afraid to lose you, eager to bind you to me, to provide you with reasons to stay with me...it turned out that you were the one doing the binding. You were my addiction, a dangerous drug, a long, lethal trip, exhilarating, sure, and filled with painful euphoria, but ultimately fatal. I knew that after the first days of our marriage. I felt you sucking my lifeblood from me, day after day, breaking me, superimposing yourself onto me, shaping me in your image. My friends were not to your liking, so you made me leave them... Not at once, but through subtle clues, sweet nothings whispered into my ears, when I was caught in the warm, yet merciless embrace of your lithe limbs, when you had wrung the last bit of resistance out of me, sweet nothings that proved to be bitter somethings... My job was never good enough, for me, you said, and meant for you. Behind every successful man stands a smart woman, right? You urged me to work overtime, insisted on coming to every company picnic and dance, chatted with my co-workers, studying their weaknesses, and then nudged me into the right direction to exploit them and take their places... You poked and prodded, rather than shoved, me up the career ladder until I was chief pharmaceutical researcher. Nonetheless, my savings decreased in spite of my skyrocketing income, but there was always a reason for it, wasn't there? New clothes, new appliances, and then... Yes, I see now that I had been blinded by your smiles, and when they didn't work, the tantrums, the fits of crying, the reproaches of distrust, the veiled threats to leave me... How could I have seen what was happening?

Looking at you now, I remember those years, and still they cannot change the way you appear to me. Still beautiful, still desirable. I take up the syringe, sighing, and prepare your medicine. It was expensive, sure, but only the best is good enough for you, no price is to high for you, no sacrifice too big. Snipping the glass tube, I squeeze the plunger, removing the air, and put down the needle onto the silver tablet on the coffee table near the bed. Not time yet. You'll tell me when you'll need the next dose.

The first signs that things were not as bright as they seemed to me came from your sister, of all people. She hinted at something dark, something going on behind the scenes. Only hinted, an off context remark here, a well placed cough there. It took me two years to find out what she wanted to tell me. Don't blame me for being slow or stupid, but instead congratulate yourself on your clever deceptions, darling. And on the iron grip you had on your sister. She was the weak link, wasn't she? And she was the prime reason for you to marry me, wasn't she? She had given you the idea. It was her who you wanted out of the picture. I still don't know how you brought me to develop the formula. I'm still almost convinced it was my idea. But it wasn't, not really, right, darling? I can't help it, I must admire the genius and the energy you invested. And you would have pulled it off, too. If you could have kept your masquerade intact for only a little longer.

Looking at you now, I simply can't connect this graceful, sleeping woman with the one that I found a year ago in my bedroom. I had returned from a business trip early, you know? But I guess you do know now. I had expected to find you gone, on a party or a soiree somewhere, like so often. Instead, the sound of loud screams of panic and terror had drawn me right here, into our bedroom. I hadn't expected to see what I saw, and I had never thought you capable of what you did. I can understand sibling rivalry, but to think you capable of torturing your little sister... I remember to this day the manic, pleasured smile on your face as you ran your clawed fingers up and down her sides, reducing her to a mess of sweat-soaked, laughing flesh, her bound limbs trashing, her head whipping... And you looked so pleased, so eager to torture her, so engrossed... You didn't hear me leaving, did you? I went outside, and I decided to visit your sister that night.

It turned out that this visit was the smartest thing I ever did. She told me all about you, darling. Told me of your plans. Told me of the childhood threats. You never liked her, did you? Tying her up and tickling her was never enough for you, was it? No, you wanted to torture her more effectively, wanted her helplessness to be absolute. What did she do to you, I wonder? What could she have done to you that justified this... obsession? But I see you more clearly now, I understand the way you think. I can't follow those crooked, twisting pathways, but I can try to picture them, map them out. That one occasion where she had bested you, back when you both were barely out of your diapers. The one time she had been the strong one. The one time she had cracked your composure. You couldn't accept that, could you, darling? You just had to have payback. And, you being what you are, had to have the ultimate payback. And that's what became the single goal of your life. It would be frightening, were it not so pathetic, don't you agree?

Looking at you now, I can't imagine how a girl so sweet could meet with those men, paying them with the money you stole from right under my nose. Planning. Plotting. Preparing. I was shocked when I discovered the letters. The pictures. You knew your sister's every move, didn't you, darling? Had her followed, watched. I had wondered about her when she hadn't come to visit for two weeks. Then, when you kept leaving for social occasions more and more often, I got suspicious. Turned out you didn't visit any of those parties, did you? Turned out they didn't even exist, right? I had you followed then, you know? I had somebody track you all the way to that remote cabin. And it was me who went there and discovered your sister in the care of these brutes you hired. Those thugs you paid with my money to take her to this godforsaken place. This abandoned hut in the forest you had bought. With my money. And that is where you left her at the tender mercies of them. Visiting once in a while. Reporting on my progress with the serum while tickling her yourself. Straddling her and telling her what the future held for her, your hands busy in her armpits and on her ribs, while the men took intimate care of her bound feet. She told me everything when I had released her, when I had paid the men enough money to shut them up about it for good. She told me, oh yes. Told me just in time.

You were so close, weren't you? If you had only waited with the conclusion of your vendetta against your sibling. I had finished the serum already, but I didn't tell you about it because I wanted it to be a surprise for our anniversary. It worked perfectly. You, of course, know that, don't you? I must admit that I am still proud of my creation. While you might have inspired it, it was still me, and me alone, who researched it, developed it, tested it. How could the intentions of its two progenitors be more divergent? I had created a drug that would allow permanently disabled patients new freedom, that would help those suffering from Alzheimer's disease, that would render geriatric dementia a thing of the past... A tailored retrovirus suspended in an enriched fluid of nutrients and mutagenic reagents that allowed the rapid growth of neurons, encouraging them to form new pathways, a drug that would proof a boon to its recipient... unless administered in an overdose. And that, darling, was always your intention, wasn't it? You didn't want this serum for the good of humanity. You wanted it only to have your petty little revenge on your sister. You knew full well that, if overdosed with it, the brain would shut down, allowing no actions but the restructuring of the neural pathways. Locking all sensations into the cerebral cortex permanently. Making them... how did you put it? Linger. Yes. That's what you told your sister when you sat on top of her in that cabin, tickling her to tears, didn't you? "When my idiot hubby gets that potion ready, I'll shoot you full of it, and then we won't need those shackles anymore! All you'll do is lie here, unable to move, but fully aware... and your brain will record all these little tickles and engrave them into itself, making every single touch linger forever..." That's what you told her, didn't you, darling? Didn't you? I have to tell you that I have lost my job now. I had to destroy the formulas. It all went up in flames. Or almost all of it. They fired me, of course. Thankfully, your medical insurance, the one you bought with my money, pays up just fine. Has paid faithfully ever since your collapse two months ago.

Looking at you now, I see that you're coming to again. It's always a sight to see those big eyes of you opening. Yes, you didn't think everything all the way through, did you? You didn't expect that you could find yourself one day in a waking coma? That's what the doctor said, remember? Waking coma. You didn't even wake up when I first injected you with the drug. Have always been a heavy sleeper, haven't you, darling? Oh, and of course you're best kept at home, where you have familiar voices around you, so you have a chance to wake up someday. The doctor said that, too, remember? Ah, you're almost fully there. I can tell from the special way you're rolling your eyes. Time for your medicine. Too bad the paralyzing effect wears off after five days. But fortunately I secured enough doses of the serum to last us a lifetime before I torched the lab, hiding them safely in our basement. See? Almost didn't feel the prick. Not with all those other sensation you are constantly experiencing. Now, close your eyes... I think that the insanity shining from them disfigures your face, and we have to look pretty, don't we? Especially today when your sister comes for a visit. I know that she comes here everyday to keep you company, but I still think it is a nice enough occasion to try and look your best, right? I think it is very nice of her to forgive you for tickling her constantly since she was a little girl, and for planning to subject her to a lifetime of lying helplessly there, like you are lying now, feeling every single tickling touch that has been administered, every single touch, all at once... Ceaselessly lingering... And all of that just because she tickled you once when you were so very young... I'm aware how much you hate to be tickled, how absolutely unbearable it is for you, after those years of marriage, but I wouldn't have thought just how much you really abhorred it... Enough to plot your revenge for your entire life... You'd have to be the most ticklish woman on earth to explain this behavior, but then again, you probably are... I'm already eager to see what surprises your sister brings for you this time. I thought that kittens yesterday were a nice idea. Now, to make you look especially pretty, I think I'll give you another pedicure. I bought an especially soft new pumice stone, after all, I don't want to break the skin on these sensitive soles of yours. The skin has become rather thin after being tended to day after day. Ah, I hear the doorbell! I'll just go and let her in. You just lie there and be still, we will take care of you. And even if it weren't for her, I'd still stay with you. After all, I made an oath. I'll stay by your side. Right here. Taking good care of you, darling. Until death us do part.

If you liked this tale of ticklish torture, pay heed! You can read more of my works, along with many other pieces of high quality fiction, in Tales From The Asylum, the ultimate resource for fiendish tickling fiction and art, and on the magazine's website -

MTJPub.com

Hmmmmm...

Think we got room for a few vials of that stuff in the back of the van, buddy? he he he

Great tale, ya twisted freak!:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back