• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Places to buy toys?

PBL

TMF Poster
Just wondering if anyone knew of any good places to buy feathers, etc. at? (Online is preferrable to brick and mortar). On the same subject any suggestions for things to buy?

There are some great online adult toy stores...Pabo, Adam & Eve, etc. Recently Ann posted a GREAT feathers website and your local Michael's has lots too...

XOXO

stockroom.com has feather roses. I can attest that they work very well. Well, so screams my lees, anyway. ;)

Well, besides places like Michael's, there's always awma.com or other martial arts product sites.

The karate belts would be good for tying ...and I bet the Kung-Fu sashes would be good for blindfolds .

And I rember a pointy (but more blunt that pointy..) tiny weapon called a "kubotan" (or something like that..)...it's just some hard thing that's about a ft long (or is that half a foot long?)..that you can carry on your keychain, and use as a weapon. Not great for knockout blows, but can still cause a good amount of pain in an attacker.

One Kubotan is the "ninja" one martial arts sites sell...it has a least three slightly pointy ends ..not bad enough to kill, but I bet it'd make a good tickling tool.

Then there are the leg stretching machines...they seem small enough to be portable...now, imagine your legs spread ALMOST as far as they can go..and tied to the machine...now anyone near ya has access to almost your whole legs /feet (except for the bottom of the legs, of course, since you're sitting down)

And I mentioned the "focus mitts" in the "favorite bondage positions" thread.

Oh, and can't forget the ninja "grappling hook", too...with 33 ft of rope!:D ...not to mention the split-toed socks are nylon.

Craft stores are good for a wide variety of feathers or feather-like instruments of torture.

The Sean Man

Limeoutsider said:
JTs stockroom (online store)

Pretty cool site! :D Love to try some of those on ya sometime, Lime ;) :cool: <<<<----

Kis takes lots of notes.....

What a deliciously wicked group we have here on this thread! Love it! Love it!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back