• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern Does It Again

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
HEy all I was just watching the Howard Stern show and he had Brande I forget her last name on from Baywatch Hawaii. And I was like ahhhh when they put her in the tickle chair. So howard starts away by tickling her feet and she doesn't respond so Brande then later on states that she's ticklish to her knees rather then her feet. So Howard asks her a question she gets it wrong and of course Howard starts tickling her knees and must i say her laughter and reaction was GREAT!!! Unfortunately though I didn't get to my vcr in time to record the clip but did anyone else get this?? PLEASE OH PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Lady Tickler! I've seen this! Isn't it great?-it's Brande Roderick (Playboy Playmate as well as appearing on Baywatch Hawaii). This was during a couple of weeks where Howard tickled Pamela Lee Anderson, Natalie Ratano, Carmen Electra and then Brande. She said she wasn't ticklish on her feet (but played along) and then confessed that her knees were ticklish and that's when Howard gave her a great couple of squeezes.

No tummy tickling, sorry! (this clip is floating around on the web, by the way)

Ok I did not know this clip was already on the net
but for those like me who didn't know I guess now you do

Lady Tickler, by all means always post-because you're right-someone else didn't know about it and I hope nothing in my reply inhibited you......I'm really close to being done with my massive mainstream list so everybody can have a solid reference source and also add to!

Thanks Ladytickler, I did not know about this. BTW quick question, are you male or female? Always wondered... don't take offense to it. NONTKL, your doing a bunch of mainstream clips? It won't be a paid site will it? Any clue how many clips and from where? Any info would be good. I didn't hear about this year. Sounds like a great idea, can't wait. Know when you might have it done? And a request for you. The Family Matters tickle clips where the girl MYRA gets tickled under her arms for a few seconds. Let me know if you have it. Thanks.

natalie

nontkl have you ever seen when natalie gets tickled by stern...all i can say is good god,the girl is sooooooo very ticklish on her feet...damn you howard you lucky bastard

Howard clips

I have ALL those mentioned Howards Stern clips on my computer. I got them from the old TMF, back when it was on EZBoards.

Forgive me but I have to say this about howard stern...The pam and nat clips have been played in my opinion to death and so have the brandy clips..Why can't howard repeat a few times the one where he tickled the three girls, when he dressed as santa??? Or god forbid, he tickle some new girls..

Funny

well, thiat's kinda funny how u guys are saying that the pam and nat clips are being played to death, because (and this is the funny part)
I HAVENT GOT THEM!!!!!!!! also i know not where to find them. could any of you fine gents and ladies give me a place (website only... on aimster is a bit obscure, as i dont know where the F@#$ aimster IS)
sorry if i sound angry, its just ive spent so much time looking for these clips.... if you can lead me to them, then thanx.

:( to :) to :D

Really quick, friends! I am not having a mainstream site with clips, I am simply listing every mainstream scene I know of (which includes every mainstream list I've ever seen in the last few years.) It should be done soon.

I can't wait

Sorry Nontkl, but I can't wait for you to open you're site. can you just e-mail it to me
[email protected]
and please make all clips in a zip file format.
thanks for the info about the clips:D :)

Brande Roderick (Howard Stern)

I just downloded this clip it is a good one and pretty long.It is at www.extremetickling.com.I am a member and think you will have to join but there are alot of good clips and it is only 6,00 a mont but I thought worth it.check it out.

SLOW DOWN PEOPLE

Nontkl is not starting a site or E-mailing clips. He strictly does video trades through the mail. As far as I know he has NO intention of starting a web page. He is simply compiling a written list of mainstream occurances, and he'll be posting it on the TMF once it's completed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back