• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

July 4th Random Tickle Event

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Friends;

Just sitting here, reading your stuff and I had another wacky idea. Some of the posts I read were missed opportunities and voyeuristic intentions and the frustrations of living in a world where you feel that tickling is something odd and unusual when it's the most natural, innocent thing there is. Long sentence.

So how about this. On July 4th, just as the first fireworks are illuminating the sky, tickle someone. Okay, now this could be a person you are with or, who knows, in a crowd of Summer Bodies, all there to have a good time, it could be a random tickle.

Let's create a Tickle Heard Round The Worl...or ... I mean ... the USA (they don't celebrate Independence Day in other parts of the world, esp the UK).

You could be lying on a blanket in a park and you reach over and tickle a nearby foot. You could poke a finger under an upraised arm or rib. It's a crazy thought but, perhaps, as the first rockets go sailing, you'll look around and for the first time in your life think, "What the hell" and tickle someone. All in good fun that is.

Okay now, on July 5th, let's see what kind of posts we get.

Max :firedevil

OK....what ticklish guy wants to watch the fieworks with me? ::evil laugh::

lergirl69 said:
OK....what ticklish guy wants to watch the fieworks with me? ::evil laugh::

Oh well.. I've never been in Boston... everybody told me it's a lovely place... If I might still find a cheap flight and a reasonable place to stay I might come and watch fireworks there

But sorry, can't bring the feet stock with me... security at the airport wouldn't be happy (my name is NOT Victor Novorski!)

I got in very few tickles over the weekend!

My sister-in-law gotta a quickie couple pokes to the ribs...my wife got a very good foot tickling...that's it!

I hope others did better than me!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back