• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

extreme tickling gone?

marcusb

Verified
The extremetickling.com site appears to be gone. Did they close up shop?

my thoughts exactly

I've been wondering as well. The site has been down for a while.

I have the same question posted on the video section. Funny, they managed to charge my credit card on the 22nd, but they had only updated the site once in the month of June. Now the site has disappeared. I PM'd Uncle Stevel, but no response so far. I want my money back and will probably contact my credit card company if I dont get any response back soon.

I used to think Steve was a cool guy and an asset to the tickling community.

Now I just think he is a shady @sshole

I also noticed it was down. I *would* assume it is technical, but I wonder, if it doesn't come back, how do we unsubscribe?

I'm sure it will come back though.

~QHearts

It's back

I apologise for bumping this thread back up but rather than start a new one I thought I'd just post on this one that extremetickling.com is back up, although I have not yet checked if it has been updated or anything. I'll leave that up to those who elected not to unsubscribe. :)

~QHearts

Thanks for letting us know, even if the site has the same stuff from a month ago. If you're going to lose your place on the server, at least bring some new material when you come back.:sowrong:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back