• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sisters' night out

Ayla ny

Verified
a month or so ago my sister's company held a very formal cocktail party, and my, recently-single-again sister, Nisha asked me to be her "date". we were very excited about this girls night out and decided to go all out. the party was to be held in a hotel about 40 min from home, so we rented a suite, and spent weeks shopping for our evening gowns. we decided to wear similar slip dresses with matching bolero (short) jackets and pumps. mine would be silver and hers would be gold, and because they were fairly short, only silk stockings would do. when the night of the party finally arrived we were positively giddy! we walked into the ballroom feeling like a couple of cinderellas, and found a room full of people standing in groups quietly chatting, while a piano played softly in the background. you could hear ice cubes clink as people sipped their drinks. this would never do!!! we were way to "up" for this stuffiness. Nisha went over to the bartender, a twenty-something guy with his long hair pulled back in a rubber-band, and asked him, "if you didn't have to be here tonight, where would you be?" he grinned and said, "I would absolutely be around the block at the 10/10." that was good enough for us... so off we went.

the 10/10 turned out to be a hot, crowded, dive. filled with smoke, the smell of cheap gin, and the most incredibly sensual blues we had ever heard. we were in heaven!!! we worked our way through the crowd to the dance floor, and were immediately lost in the drummer's almost tribal beat. the singer, a beautiful deeply black woman, announced that she was about to begin a tribute to her mentor... Eryka Badu.

"it doesn't get any better than this!", I yelled to Nisha. the shoes came off, and the hair came down as we danced. when I looked up at the band, I noticed the singer was watching us, she reached down and motioned for us to hand her our shoes. I nudged Nisha, and we both handed them over (glad to not have to hold them while we danced). I laughed when I saw her hand them to the drummer, who managed to snatch them up, give each one a kiss (while grinning at us), and place them on the stool holding his drink, without missing a beat.

for nearly an hour we danced to this incredible music. when the band finally announced that this was their last song, I was almost grateful to be free of their spell. when the song ended the crowd began to head over to the bar, and Nisha and I walked over to retrieve our shoes. while pushing against the crowd I felt a very heavy, very hard shoe come down on my bare little toes. "oooww" I cried, as tears sprang to my eyes. I sat right down on the floor and cradled my poor injured foot.

when I looked up the drummer was reaching down to help me back up. He was a huge man, but with very gentle eyes. He helped me over to a table to the left of the stage, and knelt next to my chair. Nisha and the singer were right behind us. "here... put your foot on the table and let me have a look. we need to be sure nothing is broken." he said as he gently cradled my heel in the palm of his hand. I slipped out of my jacket and placed it on my lap (modesty), and let him lift my feet to the table top. never taking his hands from my feet... he sat down across from me and began running his thumbs firmly, from heel to toe of my wounded foot. "hhhmm, feels okay... that is silk isn't it?" I couldn't help but giggle... his fingers were just gliding across my feet now. "oohhh she's ticklish!" he said and I thought for a second there I saw is expression change from concerned to malicious and then back again.

"you are in good hands there honey... AJ is something of an expert when it comes to feet." said the singer as she and Nisha sat down. AJ smiled sweetly, "don't believe a word Carmel tells you... she is just jealous because her usual foot massage has been put on hold." after introductions were made it was decided that I was in no condition to make the walk back to the hotel, so if we could wait until they finished packing their equipment, they would be more than happy to give us a lift. at AJ's insistence I was carried to the car, and then to our suite.

while she was unlocking the door Nisha looked at me, grinned, and then turned to Carmel and AJ, "the least we can do for you two, in return, is invite you in for a drink... what do you say?" she knew all of this attention to my feet was driving me crazy... and apparently she had decided it shouldn't end just yet.

AJ placed me on the couch, sat down, and pulled my feet onto his lap. Nisha shot me another grin and said, "Carmel... would you mind running down to my car with me? I want to grab a few CDs." Carmel thought that was just a wonderful idea, and as they walked out the door she turned to AJ and said, "you must have been a very good boy sugar... because it looks as if christmas has come early for you." still massaging my foot (which felt better by now... but I was not about to mention that), he looked at me and with more than one meaning to his words, asked, "are you okay baby?" my voice was even more shaky than I had thought it would be... "yes... thanks to you.", and closed my eyes resting my head on the arm of the couch. he lifted my foot and I felt it glide across his cheek to his lips. "mmmm... so smooth." there was no stopping the gasp that escaped my lips. "and those toes are okay too?" he asked, taking each toe in turn between his thumb and forefinger, and giving a little kiss. "here... let me make it all better." I felt his breath on my toes, just before they entered his mouth. my stocking were immediately hot and wet in his mouth. "mmmm...yes", I whispered. "I see you are feeling better." he said around my toes. and then I felt his teeth...

my foot jerked slightly as an electric sensation shot through me. "aah! that tickles!" "mmhhmm..." was his only response. his fingers began to crawl up my leg and I found myself wondering whether I wanted Nisha to hurry back... or not. "please... I am really ticklish..." I managed to get out between giggles that were quickly turning to all out laughter. I grabbed at the couch cushions to try and keep some kind of control over my reactions but it was futile... I was a goner. his fingers had reached my hips and were digging in hard.

gently setting my foot back down... he went all out with both hands. from hips to sides to pits... tickling up and down my body. I was frantic trying to push his hands away... but wanting them to stay and stay and stay.

outside the door I could hear Nisha fumbling, dropping and generally trying to be very noisey with the keys. AJ looking like a kid who didn't want to put his favorite toy away... slowly sat up and smiled very sweetly down at me. I hurried to smooth my mussed hair and get my breathing back to something close to normal just before they walked in the door.

we talked, laughed and had a wonderful time. AJ managed to get in a few quick sneak tickles but I have often wondered how he could 'tell' and what would have happened if Nisha had only taken just a little bit longer to get those CD's.

Ayla

Another great story...

Ayla, Ayla, Ayla...wow. Really. Wow. Even if tickling weren't involved; you write a good story. But then you also have this ability to bring out the woman's side of being tickled, what for me is the other side; I've always been a tickler, never a ticklee, and I feel like you let me know what it's like. Not the sensation itself (I am extremely ticklish, so I know what it feels like), but rather the "aura" surrounding the entire experience. I hope you'll keep posting your stories, and I hope others who read them let you know about it.

glen
[email protected]

glen, glen, glen :) your very kind words mean so much... thank you.

Yes.....I agree, you write a great story! I really enjoyed reading this! Keep em' coming!

Ayla ny said:
He was a huge man, but with very gentle eyes.

but I have often wondered how he could 'tell' and what would have happened if Nisha had only taken just a little bit longer to get those CD's.

Ayla
You gotta watch out for them huge guys with the gentle eyes... they just seem to KNOW, don't they? ;)

I loved this one, Ayla! Wonderfully descriptive and very human. :cool: I always look forward to reading the thoughts from your mind. :D

Great story Ayla,

Ahhh to get my hands of a lee who is wearing silk stockings...Dear Santa..lol So what do you thikn would have happened if your sister stayed down at the bar instead of coming back up?

There should be a book

Ayla, there should be a book of your TMF postings, plus anything else you care to write about what tickling can and should be. Few can articulate the excitement and joy of this incredible touch as well as you do.

How :) fortunate is the man you allow to get close.

Another gem Ayla.

When reading you're stories they envelop the reader completely.
One feels as if they are sitting on the very fringe of the action that's taking place and at the same time want to be a participant.

Along with many readers I'm sure, I too am sitting here imagining what ticklish delights would have befallen you had Nisha and Carmel decided to disappear for a couple of hours instead of only a couple of minutes.

thank you so much for the very sweet, very kind words. it will never stop amazing me that my thoughts, feelings and daydreams about this little ‘thing’ of ours are not only understood, but appreciated. that means a lot to me. I’m glad you liked it.

Re: There should be a book

Em Es said:
How :) fortunate is the man you allow to get close.
:D Yes... yes, he is. :D
mistertickle123 said:
Along with many readers I'm sure, I too am sitting here imagining what ticklish delights would have befallen you had Nisha and Carmel decided to disappear for a couple of hours instead of only a couple of minutes.
Or even four hours... :D
Darth Vegeta said:
Plus i love your sig... :)
Yep... s'cute, innit? ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back