• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to make the tickle move?

ScottTickle888

TMF Regular
I am an 18 year old male but I have a serious question for all of you. I usually leave my feet over the edge of the couch and I have gotten random older women to tickle my feet (mom's friends, brothers and sisters friends parents etc. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how I could get a chance to tickle some of their feet back since they've tickled mine already so it seems fair. A foot massage or rub of any kind is wrong for this situation for it is DEF not a sexual situation (tickling is for fun for me def not sexual with women of this age) but if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Scott

Well, I dont know how many people you have in your family, or who your friends are, or if any of them go barefoot around you. One way if say you have a family member who goes barefoot is to just sit beside them nonchalantly and inconspicuously move your hands toward their feet. I've gotten a few people this way in my life, including two of my aunts, who have very ticklish feet, when I was younger, as well as a few female friends.
Sometimes one cant get the feet, because the opportunity isnt there with a person being barefoot, so if you cant get the feet, try for a more attainable spot such as the sides, belly, or ribs. Those are easier to get than feet, because a person doesnt have to be barefoot or in socks or stockings, and you can get those areas through clothes.
I hope this helped. Please post an update to let us know if it worked out.

Mitch

Yeah, if they have tickled you, then the door is open..you can state "revenge" as all the motive you need! :)

Tickle away...oh and welcome!

all i can say is talk to her about it or sneak a couple quick rib shots.

Something that I have done quite a bit over the years that has worked for me. When I have been in situations where me and a girlfriend, female friend, Etc. are hanging out and goofing off. I do/have did some of the following: If were watching TV and she just keeps flipping thru the channels. I will say something like "if you change the channel one more time, I'm going to go over there and tickle you". If she stops, I will do nothing and just keep on talking. But 8 out of 10 times it seems the lee will bite on the dare (even if they are extremely ticklish). A scenario that I have used quite a bit when were hanging out at my place. I have this old lame coffe table that is like 5 or 6 feet long that sits in front of my main sofa. A lot of times girls accidentally will plop their shoe clad feet on it. I will say something like "if you don't move those feet off my coffee table, I'm going to tickle them". 8 out of 10 times they will bite on the dare and the lee gets a good tickling. I also will do this scenario if their wearing shoes and have their feet on my couch. With the same result. Also while hanging out if girlfriend, female friend, Etc. is joking around or teasing me about something, I will say something like "if you do that or say that one more time, I'm going to hold you down and give you a good tickling". Again 8 out of 10 times leads to tickling. Also if they don't bite on the tickling dare, I do not tickle them. I respect that it didn't work that time (which is maybe like 2 out of 10 times) and I don't lay a finger on them or try another angle. I respect that they don't want to get tickled. Also over the years Pro Wrestling has given me more tickle opportunities than I can ever thank the sport for. Hundreds of times while watching, play wrestling starts ending up with a good tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back