• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concerning Howard Stern's Tickle Chair....

yaqisworld

1st Level Red Feather
I've been watching a bunch of TMF members yakety yak yaking about their frustrations and disapointments with Howard Stern's tickling chair: from chair design to Howard's performance as a tickler to areas of the body that are tickled. Apart from one TMFer's attempt to rally an email campaign (right idea, wrong email address) there doesn't seem to be anyone here willing to take up the challenge.

Well, I figure this is a job for Yaqi, if ther ever was a job for Yaqi. I've been in contact with the Stern producers about ways that this situation could be remedied on all fronts; thus getting the most out of an oppurtunity to gauge the ticklishness of his celebrety guests. Someone needs to give Howard a crash course in making the most of his tickling segments. I'm going to give it to him and, hopefully, help out in the actual tickling.

My agent received the following email to my "fixing the tickle chair segments" suggestions:

<I>I have a meeting with howard and gary on thursday.. I think they will go for it.</I> K.C. Armstrong

I've also a scenario involving Drew Barrymore that seems like it could be realistically achieved.

And I've started negotiations with an ultra hip mainstream tv show that is interested in doing a segment on tickling.

Yaqi's 2004 Mainstream Media Tour is about to begin.

Yaqi, you are the man! Personally, although you are a professional tickler, and I prefer your tickling techniques over Howard's, he has done some fine work too.
A Drew Barrymore tickle segment would be awesome. Please keep us posted. Also, if it does happen, please see if you can try to get her bare feet if she'll do it. The last couple of Stern tickle shows lacked bare foot tickle, which was the only thing about them that I found disappointing, even though we did get to see some hysterical laughter from Maria Menedous especially.
Cool idea! I hope it happens for you and all us ticklephiles. Good luck to you, my friend.

Mitch

The heck with the tickle chair...get them spreadeagled on the bed like you did on your last appearance on Stern.

The Sean Man

thats what i want to hear

bring it on yaqi, if you want to run for president you got my vote
looking forward to your 2004 campaign

Great news, Yagi! Please do not neglect any armpit tickling! Especially that of Drew Barrymore!:D As it is true the last couple times they left out the feet, the two most famous girls, Pam and Carmen only got foot tickled.:sowrong:

Last edited:
Way to go, Yaqi!

Get 'em by the feet! Maybe... dare I speak it... maybe even try a set of hose-covered feet!?!

I can't wait to see the Drew Berrymore segment televised. Please let us know when you do it, and your best guess of when it's gonna air.

I may not be your biggest fan Yaqi, based on things you have directed towards most ticklephiles in the past but I'll give you this, you are persistant and thank you for taking up the challenge.

Maybe the approach you took with Howard (the first show) wasn't what I thought the best way to tell him about us... but you have way bigger balls then I will ever have for going on his show.

Anyway, thanks for helping with that tickle chair and possible future tickle mainstream happenings.

DK

reply to Yaqi....

Hey Yaqi,

I assume that I am the TMF'er that you're referring to (trying to rally am email compaign). Unfortunately as you can see, I cant rally the troops to start a massive email coplaign... Maybe a few words of wisdom from you can help the rally...

PS What is the correct email address?

You give him advice on the design D, I'll fly over and put him right on his tickling technique. :D No offence dude, but I'm superior to you in the torture department. If only I could stop masturbating for long enough... :devil:

Jim - Who's off to get a crowbar to remove his tongue from his cheek.

BigJim said:
You give him advice on the design D, I'll fly over and put him right on his tickling technique. :D No offence dude, but I'm superior to you in the torture department. If only I could stop masturbating for long enough... :devil:

Jim - Who's off to get a crowbar to remove his tongue from his cheek.

Yawn.... Jim, keep taking your thorazine, read your bible and cease and desist all masturbatory activities.

Nah, it's too much fun. :D

Besides which, I'm trying to start Britain's official "trailer-trash club" and how can I do that without doing everything you hate? ;)

BigJim said:
Nah, it's too much fun. :D

Besides which, I'm trying to start Britain's official "trailer-trash club" and how can I do that without doing everything you hate? ;)

Now Jim, you wiley rascal. Don't make me pistol whip you!

Howard Stern will be syndicated in Tampa FINALLY!!
Since moving to Tampa Florida from New York City, it's been VERY difficult to get a clear reception of his show. He was syndicaterd in Orlando but the signal was weak.
Now starting on July 17th or 19th he'll be HERE! WOO HOO!
By the way, speaking of new York City... I'll be there starting tomorrow July 2nd until July 17th.
Hopfully I'll encounter some ticklish situations. . .

Keira's a blonde though, isn't she? And hell yes, I'd like to see her get it too.

Yaqi, I just want to say thank you for representing us. It's great the way you're trying to get tickling into the mainstream. It's my hope that tickling will someday not be considered such a deviate subject. When you think about it, there's something wrong with a world where activities like spanking and whipping are more acceptable in the mainstream than tickling.

I hope you take people's wisecracks around here with a grain of salt. We're a bunch of characters around here.

Your idea of tickling Drew Barrymore is great and very much appreciated by many. When Rajee catches wind, he might just fall over. So listen for the thud...

Hey, if you manage to play any part in getting Sheryl Crow tickled in the mainstream, I'll see what I can do about getting a Yaqi statue erected somewhere.

Once again, thanks for looking out for your ticklephile brethren. We are all behind you!

Yaqi,

Nice going Yaqi and it is good to see you out and about again and feeling better. Must be all that tickling therapy?!
I am sure you came up with the right adjustment ideas the chair needed and basically it was minor adjustments to prevent victims from escaping(pulling hands free) like permanant hooks bolted to the arms of the chair and then the cuffs, after being put on the wrists of the victim are locked to the hooks or having the arms above the head and locked to the back of the chair by similar hooks and bolts. I would not know where to even write to Stern to make the suggestions anyway but I am sure you came up with similar or better ones that will indeed work.

Again, Yaqi.....glad to see you are still alive and well.... stay that way bro.

TTD

Re: Ah, His Eminence returns

Amnesiac_m(pc) said:
And also, is the competition between you and your American counterparts just business or is there actual hostility?

- Amnesiac [/B]

Well, MTP Jeff used to beat the crap out of me and steal my lunch money on a regular basis. I never really got any closure on that one.

Re: Re: Ah, His Eminence returns

yaqi said:
Well, MTP Jeff used to beat the crap out of me and steal my lunch money on a regular basis. I never really got any closure on that one.

sonsabitches! :p

Yaqi! Thanks so much for coming back and even more for getting back with Howard!!! And the Drew Barrymore scenario sounds absolutely intriguing, can't wait to hear more.

I hope you're feeling better and thank you for your valiant (and successful) efforts over all the years and, now it seems, the future also.

You are the best, Yaqi!

So, any word?

Yaqi, KC sent you an email saying he had a "meeting with Howard and Gary last Thursday".
Have you heard back since then? Howard's on vacation for two weeks that's why I was wondering.

I wish to Christ I could get this show sometimes.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back